Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56

Thread: The Trump crime family obvioulsy wants the whistleblower murdered

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6,342
    Thanks
    2,665
    Thanked 4,686 Times in 2,944 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 970 Times in 849 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Why? Just EXPOSING HIM AS THE BRENNAN/ SCHIFF SPY in the SECOND SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY will be far more useful.

    Anyone wanting him dead, need merely let it be known that he has some "dirt" on the Clintons. Ask Jeffrey Epstein....
    You are a lost cause. Shoo!
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    10,414
    Thanks
    6,433
    Thanked 6,513 Times in 4,408 Posts
    Groans
    163
    Groaned 225 Times in 223 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    You are a lost cause. Shoo!

    Your usual inability to defend your claims....Epstein could have BURIED THE CLINTONS....




    Last edited by Grokmaster; 11-06-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE .


    De Oppresso Liber

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    19,363
    Thanks
    525
    Thanked 3,435 Times in 2,746 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,304 Times in 1,191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Wouldn't that make those that say certain guns shouldn't be owned by private citizens but admit they don't have the guts to personally take them a pussy?

    Since when does following the law mean you don't have balls?

    No one should have to say who he is. If he had guts, he'd give his own name.
    The difference is that he's calling on other people to break the law. He thinks this is something so important, that the truth must come out regardless of what the law says, but he won't be the one to take that stand himself.

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    50,490
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked 8,438 Times in 7,257 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 450 Times in 439 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    The difference is that he's calling on other people to break the law. He thinks this is something so important, that the truth must come out regardless of what the law says, but he won't be the one to take that stand himself.
    No he's not.

    If the coward that you Obama supporters call a whistleblower had an ounce of guts, he'd give his own name instead of hiding.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CFM For This Post:

    Grokmaster (11-06-2019), Truth Detector (11-06-2019)

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    19,363
    Thanks
    525
    Thanked 3,435 Times in 2,746 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,304 Times in 1,191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Can't answer the question thread troll? I don't believe there is anything in the whistle blower statute that states they must remain anonymous. If you have something, do share?
    Inciting violence is illegal. The whole reason everyone is keeping the Whistleblower's identity a secret is because we all know there will be reprisals. Paul wants a reporter to out the Whistleblower, so when the worst happens, that reporter can take the blame.

    Besides, bringing up the Whistleblower is a cowardly distraction, anyway. We already have the notes from the call as well as a confession from Mulvaney.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (11-06-2019)

  8. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    50,490
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked 8,438 Times in 7,257 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 450 Times in 439 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Inciting violence is illegal. The whole reason everyone is keeping the Whistleblower's identity a secret is because we all know there will be reprisals. Paul wants a reporter to out the Whistleblower, so when the worst happens, that reporter can take the blame.

    Besides, bringing up the Whistleblower is a cowardly distraction, anyway. We already have the notes from the call as well as a confession from Mulvaney.
    Spoken like a true Obama supporter.

    The reason the whistleblower refuses to give his name is because he knows he's lying and he's a fucking coward.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to CFM For This Post:

    Truth Detector (11-06-2019)

  10. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    86,938
    Thanks
    101,098
    Thanked 19,444 Times in 16,312 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,904 Times in 2,646 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Inciting violence is illegal.
    Another lie filled strawman; who is inciting violence?

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    The whole reason everyone is keeping the Whistleblower's identity a secret is because we all know there will be reprisals.
    That is nothing but a lie. The ONLY reason they seek to keep the ANONYMOUS FAKE WHISTLE BLOWERS identity secret is because once exposed, the whole Schiff HOAX narrative crumbles into nothing but a partisan lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Paul wants a reporter to out the Whistleblower, so when the worst happens, that reporter can take the blame.
    Don't we already know who it is? Paul wants the reporters to start acting like journalists and not an arm of the DNC.

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Besides, bringing up the Whistleblower is a cowardly distraction, anyway. We already have the notes from the call as well as a confession from Mulvaney.
    The ANONYMOUS FAKE WHISTLE BLOWER is not actually a whistle blower as the evidence shows. He is nothing more than an angry, partisan bureaucrat who mistakenly thinks he was elected to conduct American foreign policy. He is nothing more than an angry, partisan bureaucrat who is being used as a pawn in Schiff's deplorable effort to make a mockery of Congress and our institutions.

    Those he is accusing have the right to confront him, question him under oath and expose him for the partisan shill that he is and as part of the HOAX Schiff has concocted.

    But hey, I get it. Fascistic liars on the left are uninterested in facts, the truth or reality. They think the ends justify the means and do not give a shit about burning down their own house to achieve their Fascistic power grabbing.

    If you had a brain, you would be embarrassed defending such lawless third world shit hole Fascism.
    AsshatZombie: "The unknowns of freedom can often seem scary compared to the certainty of tyranny."



    Eric Holder: “I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done,” I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Darth Omar (11-06-2019)

  12. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    13,610
    Thanks
    2,358
    Thanked 8,575 Times in 6,044 Posts
    Groans
    568
    Groaned 487 Times in 463 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Let's call it what is, I'm a fucking retard.
    Agreed.
    Every life matters

  13. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    19,363
    Thanks
    525
    Thanked 3,435 Times in 2,746 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,304 Times in 1,191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    No he's not.

    If the coward that you Obama supporters call a whistleblower had an ounce of guts, he'd give his own name instead of hiding.
    You're trolling again.

  14. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    21,833
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 9,892 Times in 6,826 Posts
    Groans
    3,315
    Groaned 2,177 Times in 2,019 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Many more.




    1- James McDougal
    2 – Mary Mahoney
    3 – Vince Foster
    4 – Ron Brown
    5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
    6 – Paul Tulley
    7 – Ed Willey
    8 – Jerry Parks
    9 – James Bunch
    10 – James Wilson
    11 – Kathy Ferguson
    12 – Bill Shelton
    13 – Gandy Baugh
    14 – Florence Martin
    15 – Suzanne Coleman
    16 – Paula Grober
    17 – Danny Casolaro
    18 – Paul Wilcher
    19 – Jon Parnell Walker
    20 – Barbara Wise
    21 – Charles Meissner
    22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
    23 – Barry Seal
    24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
    25 – Stanley Huggins
    26 – Hershell Friday
    27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry
    28 – Keith Coney
    29 – Keith McMaskle
    30 – Gregory Collins
    31 – Jeff Rhodes
    32 – James Milan
    34 – Richard Winters
    35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
    36 – Captain Scott J . Reynolds
    37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley
    38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel
    39 – Major General William Robertson
    40 – Col. William Densberger
    41 – Col. Robert Kelly
    42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes
    43 – Steve Willis
    44 – Robert Williams
    45 – Conway LeBleu
    46 – Todd McKeehan
    Aren't you afraid people will point at you and laugh when you type insane shit like that?

  15. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    39,456
    Thanks
    8,833
    Thanked 10,155 Times in 7,635 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 4,194 Times in 3,535 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Aren't you afraid people will point at you and laugh when you type insane shit like that?
    It’s a fucking joke to mock the RW idiots who think the Clintons have killed everybody in the world.

    I thought everyone got the sarcasm

  16. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    21,833
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 9,892 Times in 6,826 Posts
    Groans
    3,315
    Groaned 2,177 Times in 2,019 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    I am not a Clinton supporter but I sure as hell voted for her and when did the Clintons ever refuse to show up for hearings? And with all the Republican accusations, why is it they never produced any evidence? Are all the Republicans in government that incompetent? And I'll bet you believed Hillary Clinton was running a child sex trafficking ring from the basement of a pizza parlor that had no basement. LMFAO
    The difference is the rightys are guilty. Hillary testified under oath, in public for 11 hours. Trump, not one second. And no more Press Conferences like other presidents did.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    Cinnabar (11-06-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-06-2019)

  18. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6,342
    Thanks
    2,665
    Thanked 4,686 Times in 2,944 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 970 Times in 849 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The difference is the rightys are guilty. Hillary testified under oath, in public for 11 hours. Trump, not one second. And no more Press Conferences like other presidents did.
    It's amazing that they are gullible enough to believe that the Clintons committed all those murders but the GOP has never gone after them. What? They crucified Bill Clinton for lying about oral sex but they will ignore uncovering evidence of murders. That is how absolutely stupid and gullible the base is.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  19. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    32,343
    Thanks
    55,655
    Thanked 23,188 Times in 14,604 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,565 Times in 2,386 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    It's amazing that they are gullible enough to believe that the Clintons committed all those murders but the GOP has never gone after them. What? They crucified Bill Clinton for lying about oral sex but they will ignore uncovering evidence of murders. That is how absolutely stupid and gullible the base is.
    Well see now, that's where the mysterious "Deep State" comes in. The Clintons literally have gotten away with murder because the Deep State was in cahoots to cover them all up. All those investigations were just good honest Christian Republicans trying to bring them to justice but derp Deep State.
    KAG: Keep America Grieving

  20. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28,664
    Thanks
    9,209
    Thanked 16,805 Times in 11,608 Posts
    Groans
    211
    Groaned 1,279 Times in 1,212 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Let's call it what is. A mob hit to send a message to other possible whistleblowers. We have to flush this crime family and their cronies out of the government.

    Shakedowns/Extortion and now a dog whistle call out to murder the whistleblower.

Similar Threads

  1. Trump crime family and sex abuse cover-up guy Jim Jordan
    By Cinnabar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2019, 01:20 PM
  2. Read the whistleblower complaint, new crime!
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 09-27-2019, 03:19 PM
  3. The Clinton Crime Family
    By My Parents Are Proud in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-23-2019, 11:06 AM
  4. the entire Trump Crime Family is in truly DEEP shit....SWEET!
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-14-2018, 07:09 PM
  5. Crime Family
    By NOVA in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2016, 08:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •