Thanked 16,519 Times in 11,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    LINK???
    Alleged Whistleblower’s Name Appears In Transcript Released By Democrats
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/alleg...ased-by-schiff

They have since pulled the parts of the transcript but he media has PDF copies.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    Alleged Whistleblower’s Name Appears In Transcript Released By Democrats
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/alleg...ased-by-schiff

They have since pulled the parts of the transcript but he media has PDF copies.
    Untrustable TRASH site

GO GET A RESPECTABLE SOURCE

5. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Cypress (11-07-2019)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,127 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

bite a dead mules cock piss brain
    I send love and light to you, I'm dissolving your emotional blockages and constipated chakras.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    I send love and light to you, I'm dissolving your emotional blockages and constipated chakras.
    quit trying to smooze your dead mule and just bite its cock

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the whole reason the right decided to name that diplomats name is because he works as a diplomat

lots of diplomats names are in the transcripts

None of the transcripts name him or anyone else as the whistleblower you rightwing dupes

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,519 Times in 11,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Untrustable TRASH site

GO GET A RESPECTABLE SOURCE

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

quit trying to smooze your dead mule and just bite its cock
    so much for consent, ya sex criminal.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Reality:

As I predicted from the very beginning, this whole impeachment witchhunt is going to backfire on the dems in a big way. The Right wing republican party has never been more rock solid than it is right now. Our party is unified behind Trump. And the left is unified with? They don't even know any more.

Democratic party is running on fumes. They've had as much protection from the media as they could have ever hoped for, yet the roads to corruption always lead back to the democrats.
    dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

MAGA MAN (11-07-2019)

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the whole reason the right decided to name that diplomats name is because he works as a diplomat

lots of diplomats names are in the transcripts

None of the transcripts name him or anyone else as the whistleblower you rightwing dupes

he's a spook.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,926 Times in 11,513 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    From the transcript (the parts released to the public):

Zelenskyy: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it, if that's possible.

President Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you

Now only a complete fool believes that you have to say "i want a quid pro quo" or " no investigation, no weapons" in order to be accused of criminal coercion, especially when this happened: https://news.yahoo.com/military-ammu...000127481.html Zelenskyy bends over backwards to kiss Trump's butt to assure complete cooperation in his dig on the Bidens, Clinton and the 2016 election. Why? Because he needs those missiles as insurance against a Russian invasion.

Coincidence? Yeah, right!
    Fiction. This is not the transcript. This is a lie put out by Schiff.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,926 Times in 11,513 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    This is saving the nation. Trump has spent a lifetime ignoring laws and norms and defying anyone to do anything about it. He has bullied and pushed people out of the way. The American judicial and political systems are merely doing their jobs. Don't talk deep state. That makes you look silly and reasonable people will dismiss you when you say it. Why they would drop it, I don't know, but Trump would see it as exoneration and do even worse in the future. It is his nature.
    You are describing the Democrats, not Trump. Inversion fallacy.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    obama and his administration and deep state hatched a smear and coups plot against trump, abusing their offices.

its the presidents job to do tit for tat negotiations with foreign governments. investigating corruption is a legitimate executive function. framing political opponents is not.
    Parroting right wingnut conspiracy theories is just that.....a bunch of smoke to try an excuse or justify heinous actions by a corrupt administration, who's own appointees could not stand by and watch anymore. You've disproved NOTHING regarding the OP. And have you seen the impeachment hearings in the last 2 days?

The noose is tightening, baby! (reference to legal hanging by the state for treason and high crimes, NOT illegal lynching by a mob).
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

17. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (11-21-2019)

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Parroting right wingnut conspiracy theories is just that.....a bunch of smoke to try an excuse or justify heinous actions by a corrupt administration, who's own appointees could not stand by and watch anymore. You've disproved NOTHING regarding the OP. And have you seen the impeachment hearings in the last 2 days?

The noose is tightening, baby! (reference to legal hanging by the state for treason and high crimes, NOT illegal lynching by a mob).
    keep on lying, putzo.