Thread: Reality vs. trump supporters

1. #256 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
    Sometimes in life there are things you just cant explain until you get some other information and then bam it becomes obvious. Hillary's foundation getting 145 million in donations from 9 people involved in the uranium deal is one of those. You of course will afford her the benefit of the doubt something you would never do for trump lol.

I know about Bill's impeachment. Seems the only way to get you guys to admit anything is to induce a defensive post. Now we can say clinton committed a crime. Trump didn't.

Same for Schiff. He agreed to accept what he thought was dirt on a political rival. You said it was for evidence in an ongoing investigation. Trump did the same thing. Biden admitted to the quid pro quo and trump was investigating that crime and more. Yet for trump you assumed the political benefits and for Schiff you don't. And they are huge and obvious.

Proof that YOU sir are all eat up with Trump Derangement Syndrome lol. Even though he is the greatest president in my lifetime.
    You appear to be suffering from HDS as well as ODS and TDS. Hillary did not make the decision to allow the Uranium One sale. That decision was made by the Committee on Foreign Investments, which has nine members, including the secretaries of the treasury, state, defense, homeland security, commerce and energy; the attorney general; and representatives from two White House offices (the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy). The committee cannot prohibit a sale, it can only approve or disapprove. The idea that Hillary alone approved the sale is just another right-wing conspiracy theory, such as you gullible fools put so much faith in. No need to give her the benefit of the doubt. The facts are enough to puncture your balloon.
    And Bill was acquitted by the Senate. Trump has committed multiple crimes. Even his multiple violations of the emoluments clause are enough to get him impeached.
    And Trump was not investigating anything. That's up to the DOJ, not the President. Trump is quite clearly the worst President in modern U.S. history. Your opinion otherwise is just more evidence of your TDS.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-14-2019)

3. #257 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"One omission is particularly troubling: the dossier’s funding. We know that Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee*helped fund the research that resulted in the Steele dossier."

Nothing illicit? Paying foreigners to produce a fake report on your opponent to effect the election and to open the door to government spying on said candidate and you are gonna defend that lol. Very hypocritical and frankly sad.
    More of your derangement. There was nothing fake about the dossier and the Clinton campaign did not pay Steele to produce the report. They paid Fusion GPS to investigate Trump and Fusion paid Steele. And the dossier was not the trigger for the investigation into the Trump campaign's dealings with Russia. Nothing but more wacko conspiracy theories.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

4. #258 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You parrot the defense used by the criminal actor. You aren't smart enough to realize that Biden admitted to the QPQ. His son admitted to getting the job because he was a Biden. So you defend the indefensible an on tape confession. We know the prosecutor was fired and WAS investigating the kids employer.

The big orange man is going to be president again. He's going to nominate 2 more justices saving this union for 2 plus decades. He already is the best president in my lifetime I can only imagine how good with 4 more years.

30 percent of the black vote lol it's over if you can't impeach. Just like many demoncrat congressman have said for over a year. We cant beat him lol. Cant wait to vote. Never been so stoked in all my years.
    You are deep in your derangement over Trump. Lost to reality. Unbelievably gullible.

5. #259 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That is coming soon buddy. We know as there is enough already out there but the bomb is about to drop lol. Since spying on a political candidate isn't enough for you. Since lying to get the warrant isn't enough. Since violating fbi norms of telling the candidate of possible dangers in his staff isn't enough. Since text messages saying the we have a secret weapon in case he is elected isn't enough. Finally since the demoncrats have not stop trying changing from collusion to obstruction and from QPQ to bribery to obstruction it's pretty obviously a freaking liberal witchhunt. Soon however you will have your proof. You will ignore it of course lol but you will have it.
    Nothing but the usual right-wing conspiracy theories.

6. #260 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You gave your opinion and I gave mine lol.
    And all you've got is your opinion. And a slew of conspiracy theories.

7. #261 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    WTF are you babbling about? Criminal actor. Why can't you just post these quotes....if you're not lying, they should be easy to find. 30% of the black vote? Says who? Seems you're all chuckling BS and no substance. If you can't put up proof beyond your worthless supposition and conjecture, then there's no point in responding.
    Joe biden is the criminal actor. He is on camera bragging about his QPQ. You are taking his words now that he didnt do it. You spend the few seconds to find the video also find the one were he nibbles his wifes finger on stage AND says he knows all about cockroaches while speaking on stage with a group of black folks.

Rasmussen, emerson, and Marist polls all have black trump support at over 30 percent. Stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it. I don't lie.

In a debate generally when someone says something you dont believe you research it and then counter or rebut what they said. You are lazy which is likely why you are a liberal. To tough to think critically.

8. #262 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    More of your derangement. There was nothing fake about the dossier and the Clinton campaign did not pay Steele to produce the report. They paid Fusion GPS to investigate Trump and Fusion paid Steele. And the dossier was not the trigger for the investigation into the Trump campaign's dealings with Russia. Nothing but more wacko conspiracy theories.

Turn on your tv brother because they are about to show the evidence that the dossier was in fact the main reason they got the warrant. Along with withholding exculpatory evidence. They continued to renew them knowing it was crap. Heads about to roll.

Educate yourself for a change.

9. #263 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump is quite clearly the worst President in modern U.S. history. Your opinion otherwise is just more evidence of your TDS.*
    All possible factors to indicate the success of a president say you are a bias fool.

10. #264 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh and you can ignore the 140 million dollar donation but people don't donate millions without expectations except in your bizzaro world. These aren't Bill Gates types.

Same as hunter biden getting 51000 per month with zero experience.

Stay the ostrich my looney liberal friend.

11. #265 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    And all you've got is your opinion. And a slew of conspiracy theories.

Funny that you see no irony in your statement and what's being done to trump. Opinion's and conspiracy theories.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyo For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (12-11-2019)

13. #266 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Funny that you see no irony in your statement and what's being done to trump. Opinion's and conspiracy theories.

People will and do defend themselves against trump

14. #267 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    People will and do defend themselves against trump
    Everyone deserves a good defense. That's not what we are talking about. During the treasonous impeachment hearings almost all witnesses offered only opinions on what they thought trumps intentions were.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyo For This Post:

rjhenn (12-11-2019)

16. #268 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Everyone deserves a good defense. That's not what we are talking about. During the treasonous impeachment hearings almost all witnesses offered only opinions on what they thought trumps intentions were.

People will resort to any measure to protect themselves from trump and his kind.

17. #269 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What's being done to Trump is no conspiracy theory. His whole life history demonstrates his guilt. It's only cultists like yourself and those putting party ahead of country who still defend him.

18. #270 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry, but impeachment is constitutional, not treasonous. Trump is not a god and is not above the Constitution. Your worship of Trump is treasonous.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-15-2019)