Thread: Reality vs. trump supporters

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
    Lol you guys are sick. You know she admitted to having a private server. It had classified info on it. Both crimes. She ordered the destruction of subpoenaed cell phones and bleach bit wiped the server......oh like with a rag lol my god what balls......both crimes. Comey, the same scum bag who signed off on FISA warrants using known bogus info saved her ass by changing the wording from gross negligence. Actual crimes friend. Not partisan attacts against a president that they know they will lose to in 2020.
    The GOP ran multiple witch hunts against Hillary, yet never came up with anything. There doesn't appear to have been anything "bogus" about the info used for the FISA warrants. You appear to just be spouting the usual right-wing paranoid conspiracy theories.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lol you guys are sick. You know she admitted to having a private server. It had classified info on it. Both crimes. She ordered the destruction of subpoenaed cell phones and bleach bit wiped the server......oh like with a rag lol my god what balls......both crimes. Comey, the same scum bag who signed off on FISA warrants using known bogus info saved her ass by changing the wording from gross negligence. Actual crimes friend. Not partisan attacts against a president that they know they will lose to in 2020.
    The usual BS. Private servers were standard State Department practice at the time. And that classified info wasn't classified when she received it, but was classified later. If you applied the same standard to Trump that you apply to Hillary, he would have been impeached two years ago. I thought Hillary was the worst candidate that the Democrats could have nominated, with Trump being the worst candidate that the Republicans could have nominated. This Presidency is yet another argument for ranked choice voting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-05-2019), ThatOwlWoman (12-05-2019)

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trumpys are all reaching for the next thing to save them. Now the Durham investigation that they touted as blowing the roofs off Biden and the Dems came up flat empty. He found zero evidence . Do you have another one going? The IG report. Nope. They must have been secretly taken over by the dark underground of illegal and corrupt leftys. We know the Repubs cannot be wrong. They just can't...well not again ..and again.
    The Durham report isn't even out yet lol December 9th. They are saying that nobody knows what's in it.

Btw trump doesn't need saving. Did you see the witch hunt sham impeachment hearing yesterday? It was 4 constitutional law professors talking about the awful crimes trump committed.all four never trumpers with 3 of them displaying obvious anti trump bias. None voted for trump and most had financially supported his opponent. The woman was likely a vag hat wearing Hillary supporter who was in line for a supreme court appointment had hillary won. Pretty spooky imagine a rabid ruth bader Ginsburg. No trump needs no help it's that obvious as to what is being done to him.

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I was interested in the legal definition of hearsay since our Reichwing friends think it's somehow a defense despite all the credible witnesses who testified what they heard/saw during the hearings. This site provides some illumination. I thought this paragraph was enlightening. It pretty much defeats the RWers' claims.

"Catchall Exception to the Rule against Hearsay

Finally, the last exception is the so-called "catchall" rule. It provides that evidence of a hearsay statement not included in one of the other exceptions may nevertheless be admitted if it meets these following conditions:

It has sound guarantees of trustworthiness

It is offered to help prove a material fact

It is more probative than other equivalent and reasonably obtainable evidence

Its admission would forward the cause of justice

The other parties have been notified that it will be offered into evidence"

( https://criminal.findlaw.com/crimina...-evidence.html )

One thing that I think is kind of amusing -- the RWers disbelieve all the witnesses who testified that they heard Trump's convo with Zelensky but that doesn't count because they claim it's hearsay. Yet they instantly believe Zelensky on his version and his take on the convo, even though that would also be considered hearsay by their interpretation.
    You should know that MOST of the witnesses asked if they had proof that trump committed a crime said no. Most only had their opinion of what they heard.

Zelinski's word is golden because he and only he knows if HE was pressured. He says he was not. Game over to all except the rabid left coup traitors.

Btw why do I need a bias government trump hating agents opinion of a phone call that I CAN READ FOR MYSELF?

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

You should know that MOST of the witnesses asked if they had proof that trump committed a crime said no. Most only had their opinion of what they heard.
    You should know that most of the witnesses are not trained attorneys or LEOs. That's no different than you witnessing what appears to be a shoplifting while you're at the grocery store. Later you are called to testify as to what you witnessed. If the defense attorney asks you on the stand "Was what you saw a crime?" how would you answer, knowing only the piece of the action that you personally witnessed?

Zelinski's word is golden because he and only he knows if HE was pressured. He says he was not. Game over to all except the rabid left coup traitors.
    Zelenskyy has a vested interest as president of Ukraine to secure whatever means he can to protect his country. You don't think that would factor into his statements in any way?

Btw why do I need a bias government trump hating agents opinion of a phone call that I CAN READ FOR MYSELF?
    I'm glad you can read. Too bad we weren't given the entire transcript, eh? But they gave us enough.

"President Zelenskyy: ....I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

"The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,640 Times in 4,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    All you've done is just regurgitate BS talking points found on Fox Noise....All have been examined and found NOT to be the conclusion Trump and his chumps want Americans to believe. The folks in the recent hearings were the people (career, appointed) who tell ALL the facts via eyewitness. That you choose to ignore them is irrelevant.

Sorry wrong again. I watched the hearing. I understand the difference between direct evidence and heresy. I also read the transcript. I also took into consideration trumps anti corruption stance, well known before this phone call. I also considered the duty and frankly desire of trump to find out who was in bed with Ukraine when they helped hillary in her bid to become president. Which they have admitted.

See unlike you borg drone liberals I use facts to formulate my position. You guys use opinion especially in this case. Well the opinions of possibly bias officials are garbage just as the OPINIONS of hard core partisans are. Then you hypocritically accuse others of what you infact are guilty of. Nothing but a CNN parrot.

Try as you might, the GOP and it's flunkies/sycophants cannot change the following:

1) EVIDENCE: first hand eye witness accounts of patterns of conduct DONE BY TRUMP'S REPRESENTATIVE GIULIANI point to removal/slander/side lining of all career foreign service personnel who raised a red flag or disagreed with such.

2) EVIDENCE: first hand eye witness accounts that Ukrainian gov't officials did raise concerns as to why the transaction of weapons was being held up prior to Trump's infamous phone transcript with Zelensky. Also that a meeting with Trump hinged on a promise to announce an investigation on a discredited scenario that the Biden's were involved in a Ukrainian company "quid pro quo" type deal.

3) EVIDENCE: the time frame of when the whistle blower account was known to DC officials and the release of funds for the aforementioned weapons.

4) EVIDENCE: several testimonies by gov't personnel DEFYING Trump's (non-official) order not to comply with the hearings.

5) EVIDENCE: Party mantra that Trump is not being allowed legal defense, DESPITE OFFICIAL INVITATIONS TO DO JUST THAT WHICH THE WHITE HOUSE TURNED DOWN.

6) EVIDENCE: Trump banning key White House officials from participating in hearings, insinuating that he would invoke "executive privilege" if they are subpoenaed.

7) EVIDENCE: Transcript showing Trump specifically asking a foreign gov't to investigate a situation that is directly tied top his political rival, despite resident intelligence agencies stating right behind Zelensky looking forward to weapons transaction.

Like most right wing wonks, you just ignore what you don't like. First the GOP tells you it's all hearsay, then they say eye witnesses don't matter because they didn't talk to the President personally, then they say the eye witnesses had to have direct proof of a quid quo pro deal from the White House itself (Trump, Giuliani, Bolton, etc.). Absurd, but then again the Senate GOP says no matter what they won't even censure!

Zeig Heil, baby.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-05-2019)

11. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Schiff has been lying three years straight, non stop. so stfu about kellyanne conway, you fuckin dink.
    translation: I can't logically or factually refute the OP, so I make an unsubstantiated attacked on Schiff to divert attention.

You are indeed an Ass Hat Zombie for the right wing.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

12. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

13. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    "Fuckin dink", I LIKE that. And an apt description of that moron.
    what's the matter Stevie? Frustrated because I (yet again) provide some facts that you and your insipidly stubborn, willfully ignorant ilk can't logically or factually refute? Awww, poor widdle Stevie, commiserating with his ass hat.

George Orwell

14. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

15. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Schiff has been lying three years straight, non stop. so stfu about kellyanne conway, you fuckin dink.
    Absolutely; this idiot is the biggest liar to ever sit in the House of Representatives.

"Significant Evidence" of Trump Collusion
    Mar 18, 2018

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (12-06-2019)

17. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Absolutely; this idiot is the biggest liar to ever sit in the House of Representatives.

"Significant Evidence" of Trump Collusion
    Mar 18, 2018

And as Mueller went out of his way to point out....everyone was wrong to think that "collusion" was a legal term to be investigated...Mueller did not, and came to the conclusion that there was no substantial evidence to show Trump had any first hand knowledge or participated in the Russian interference actions of the Russians. However, Mueller did say that Trump's actions of obstruction and omissions warranted Congressional investigation. Hence the hearings.

George Orwell

18. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

19. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Face it, caring and well informed people.

We may as well be trying to impeach Jesus.

In their minds it's one and the same.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

20. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    You are clearly the one afflicted with TDS. Completely unable to see the reality of Trump. Of course those who deny the QPQ have every reason to lie about it. Trump has no desire to eliminate corruption. He wallows in corruption. Whatever support the Ukraine gave Hillary vanishes when placed against the massive support that Russia gave Trump. Of course, nothing that Trump has admitted to "on camera" matters at all to you.
    Truth Deflector has very little acquaintance with facts.
    The usual right-wing paranoid conspiracy theories. The Trump campaign was investigated because of their repeated contacts with Russian agents. Nobody framed Trump. He did it all himself. He even admitted, on camera, that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. Of course, with your deep-seated TDS, you can't admit that Trump has ever done anything wrong.
    ^^The reason one cannot argue with leftist loons and why it is better just to point at these dishonest pathological lying morons and laugh.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

21. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    And as Mueller went out of his way to point out....everyone was wrong to think that "collusion" was a legal term to be investigated...Mueller did not, and came to the conclusion that there was no substantial evidence to show Trump had any first hand knowledge or participated in the Russian interference actions of the Russians.
    It was the Party of the Jackass and the PHONY media who made the collusion bullshit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    However, Mueller did say that Trump's actions of obstruction and omissions warranted Congressional investigation. Hence the hearings.
    Mueller never said anything of the sort. I have the report and his testimony.

Representative Doug Collins to Mueller: "at anytime during the investigation was your investigation curtailed, or stopped, or hindered?"

Muller:
    "no".

Video of this part 38 seconds in

22. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Face it, caring and well informed people.
    We may as well be trying to impeach Jesus.
    In their minds it's one and the same.
    Face it dishonest partisan hacks; you got NOTHING.