Thread: Reality vs. trump supporters

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,629 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Reality vs. trump supporters

Did anyone see Kellyanne Conway's performance on Fox News this past Sunday? Chris Wallace essentially put the screws to her by NOT letting her BS regarding Trump and the Ukraine transcript and subsequent hearings. Just google "Kellyanne Conway Chris Wallace" to piece together the video clips.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/fox...-quid-pro-quo/

Conway's "alternative facts" approach just isn't cutting it anymore.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 11-06-2019 at 05:03 PM.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (11-07-2019)

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

evince (11-07-2019), Guno צְבִי (12-05-2019), PoliTalker (11-22-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-07-2019), Trumpet (11-07-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Kellyanne Conway never was a very convincing lair, if anything she has made thing worst for Trump.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

evince (11-07-2019)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,334 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Did anyone see Kellyanne Conway's performance on Fox News this past Sunday? Chris Wallace essentially put the screws to her by NOT letting her BS regarding Trump and the Ukraine transcript and subsequent hearings. Just google "Kellyanne Conway Chris Wallace" to piece together the video clips.

Conway's "alternative facts" approach just isn't cutting it anymore.
    The only alternative facts we are getting are coming from the PHONY media and the Democratic Party of the Jackass led by the pathologically lying buffoon Adam Schiff.

Here's an inconvenient fact:

'Nobody Pushed Me.' Ukrainian President Denies Trump Pressured Him to Investigate Biden's Son
    https://time.com/5686305/zelensky-uk...rump-pressure/
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Into the Night (11-06-2019)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Kellyanne Conway never was a very convincing lair, if anything she has made thing worst for Trump.
    Of course, you think you are.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The only alternative facts we are getting are coming from the PHONY media and the Democratic Party of the Jackass led by the pathologically lying buffoon Adam Schiff.

Here's an inconvenient fact:

'Nobody Pushed Me.' Ukrainian President Denies Trump Pressured Him to Investigate Biden's Son
    From the transcript (the parts released to the public):

Zelenskyy: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it, if that's possible.

President Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you

Now only a complete fool believes that you have to say "i want a quid pro quo" or " no investigation, no weapons" in order to be accused of criminal coercion, especially when this happened: https://news.yahoo.com/military-ammu...000127481.html Zelenskyy bends over backwards to kiss Trump's butt to assure complete cooperation in his dig on the Bidens, Clinton and the 2016 election. Why? Because he needs those missiles as insurance against a Russian invasion.

Coincidence? Yeah, right!
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (11-07-2019)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

evince (11-07-2019), jimmymccready (12-02-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-07-2019)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike...
    Spot on.

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tip of the Day: 'Talking to Truth Detector, is like talking to a fencepost'.

Zelenskyy: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it, if that's possible.

President Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you

Now only a complete fool believes that you have to say "i want a quid pro quo" or " no investigation, no weapons" in order to be accused of criminal coercion, especially when this happened: https://news.yahoo.com/military-ammu...000127481.html Zelenskyy bends over backwards to kiss Trump's butt to assure complete cooperation in his dig on the Bidens, Clinton and the 2016 election. Why? Because he needs those missiles as insurance against a Russian invasion.

Coincidence? Yeah, right!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

domer76 (11-06-2019), jimmymccready (12-02-2019)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Spot on.

For the reading audience, here's what previously transpired https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...79#post3340079

Our bogus Truth Detector has a serious mental myopia when it comes to Trump....or any "conservative cause" for that matter. He takes "out of context" to a whole new level. This is why I mostly have this clown on IA, because when taken out he NEVER improves....he just continues using the same moronic tactics that fail before anyone who has 8th grade reading comprehension. Trump wipes his feet on folk like TD, who can't afford one night in a Trump hotel without a serious budget short. Back into the bin with this fool.

George Orwell

16. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (11-07-2019)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

domer76 (11-06-2019)

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Tip of the Day: 'Talking to Truth Detector, is like talking to a fencepost'.
    Pretty much. He follows my threads/post like a bitch in heat with the same level of right wing wonk willful ignorance and insipid stubbornness. I let him out occasionally to see if there's any improvement. Since there's not, back into the IA bin with the fool.

George Orwell

19. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (11-07-2019)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

domer76 (11-06-2019), Jack (11-06-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-07-2019)

21. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, he does provide entertainment. The cheap laughs are a reason NOT to put him on Ignore.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Taichiliberal (11-06-2019)

23. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

For the reading audience, here's what previously transpired https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...79#post3340079

Our bogus Truth Detector has a serious mental myopia when it comes to Trump....or any "conservative cause" for that matter. He takes "out of context" to a whole new level. This is why I mostly have this clown on IA, because when taken out he NEVER improves....he just continues using the same moronic tactics that fail before anyone who has 8th grade reading comprehension. Trump wipes his feet on folk like TD, who can't afford one night in a Trump hotel without a serious budget short. Back into the bin with this fool.
    What have I taken out of context? Is that all you have? Lies?

We have the transcripts. There is no quid pro quo. There was no request for "dirt on Joe Biden." The Ukrainian President himself says he wasn't pressured. So where's the crime? Where's this National Security crisis morons on the left and in the DNC declare?

It's obvious who the liars are here. The same one's who claimed Russia colluded with Trump. The same one's who celebrated Stormy, Avenatti and Mueller. The same one's who have been lying since 2016 and have NEVER been right about ANYTHING.

So instead of bloviating like a buffoon, show me where anything I am saying is false or out-of-context or, admit you are nothing more than a gullible leftist hack who likes parroting PHONY CNN/DNC talking points and narratives.

24. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Pretty much. He follows my threads/post like a bitch in heat with the same level of right wing wonk willful ignorance and insipid stubbornness. I let him out occasionally to see if there's any improvement. Since there's not, back into the IA bin with the fool.
    Another lie. Much like JackOFF, I don't think you can post without lying.

25. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Well, he does provide entertainment. The cheap laughs are a reason NOT to put him on Ignore.
    ^^Priceless. Dumber and Dumbest.

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,126 Times in 9,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

let's drop the impeachment, drop the deep state investigation, everyone go back in their lanes. these people are all killers. let's not destroy the nation.

27. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,553 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    let's drop the impeachment, drop the deep state investigation, everyone go back in their lanes. these people are all killers. let's not destroy the nation.
    This is saving the nation. Trump has spent a lifetime ignoring laws and norms and defying anyone to do anything about it. He has bullied and pushed people out of the way. The American judicial and political systems are merely doing their jobs. Don't talk deep state. That makes you look silly and reasonable people will dismiss you when you say it. Why they would drop it, I don't know, but Trump would see it as exoneration and do even worse in the future. It is his nature.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 11-07-2019 at 12:08 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-07-2019)