1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Taichiliberal,

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    All you've done [Daddyo] is just regurgitate BS talking points found on Fox Noise....All have been examined and found NOT to be the conclusion Trump and his chumps want Americans to believe. The folks in the recent hearings were the people (career, appointed) who tell ALL the facts via eyewitness. That you choose to ignore them is irrelevant.
    They have impeccable careers with decades of professional State experience working for both Democratic and Republican administrations. One of the tenets of their loyalty to the United States is that they remain strictly non-partisan. It was these non-partisan professionals, one after another, who risked their personal careers to come forward and testify against the President.

We could not have heard from a more impartial group of witnesses who all told the same story. Trump is corrupt and risked American security interests to rig the 2020 election.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Taichiliberal (12-05-2019)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Daddyo, yes, you are wrong. You mean hearsay not heresy. It's heresy when the President won't let those who have first-hand knowledge testify under oath yet attack the others. That's horsecrap, Daddyo.

The Russians help Trump, end of story. The Ukrainians helped Trump, end of story. Barr and Horowitz and Durham are failing in helping Trump, end of story.

Hypocrites like you will outed every day in every way when you pull this anti-American nonsense.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-03-2019), Taichiliberal (12-05-2019)

5. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Goodbye ZILCHMONGER,

Quote Originally Posted by ZILCHMONGER View Post
    You sir/madam/whatever are a flaming asshole of the first order.

You wish to control the rest of us. I don't give a flying f*** what you believe as long as you don't make me pay for it. You, on the other hand demand I swallow your poison and like Winston Smith tell the world I love Big Brother as he shoots me in the head.

What a complete and utter fool you are.
    It's a good thing you've left the forum. Your disrespect and selfish greed are unwelcome. You are now Ignored just in case you change your mind and try to come back.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 12-03-2019 at 08:17 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Daddyo,

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
    Just doing their jobs lol. Has biden been investigated? Is there proof that deep state actors from Obama's admin conspired to spy of a presidential candidate? Did these same actors frame the president once elected? They have been after trump since before his election and have not relented. They are NOT doing their job they are using this power to both damage trump politically and to sway the 2020 election in their favor.
    I thought the impeachment was a good thing for Trump fans. Wasn't Trump taunting them to go ahead and impeach earlier this year? So he got what he wanted and now you're afraid this Constitutional oversight will damage Trump politically? Doubtful. The Trump cult seems to have all the Trump fans well hypnotized to not see clear evidence of wrongdoing by Trump.

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Daddyo,

I am glad you're here to discuss US Politics, but you are not making a very good case for your view. Please allow me to rip your arguments to shreds:

Sorry wrong again. I watched the hearing. I understand the difference between direct evidence and heresy.
    Then you should also understand that the President has prevented America from hearing from the key witnesses whose testimony would be direct evidence. That is obstruction of justice. It is highly disingenuous of Republicans claim there is a lack of direct evidence when the chief Republican has prevented the key witnesses from testifying on nefarious grounds.

I also read the transcript.
    It is not a transcript. It is a recollection.

I also took into consideration trumps anti corruption stance, well known before this phone call.
    False narrative. If true, Trump would have mentioned corruption in the phone call. He did not.

I also considered the duty and frankly desire of trump to find out who was in bed with Ukraine when they helped hillary in her bid to become president. Which they have admitted.
    That is not supported by our intelligence. It is a crackpot wild conspiracy theory without a sound basis. Trump was warned by the State department not to pursue this baseless nonsense.

See unlike you borg drone liberals I use facts to formulate my position.
    The facts do not support your position and I do not need to resort to name-calling to present them.

You guys use opinion especially in this case. Well the opinions of possibly bias officials are garbage just as the OPINIONS of hard core partisans are. Then you hypocritically accuse others of what you infact are guilty of. Nothing but a CNN parrot.
    'You Guys?' Now you are stereotyping and talking about other people as a diversion from talking about the facts of the case.

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sorry wrong again. I watched the hearing. I understand the difference between direct evidence and heresy. I also read the transcript. I also took into consideration trumps anti corruption stance, well known before this phone call. I also considered the duty and frankly desire of trump to find out who was in bed with Ukraine when they helped hillary in her bid to become president. Which they have admitted.

See unlike you borg drone liberals I use facts to formulate my position. You guys use opinion especially in this case. Well the opinions of possibly bias officials are garbage just as the OPINIONS of hard core partisans are. Then you hypocritically accuse others of what you infact are guilty of. Nothing but a CNN parrot.
    show the evidence that you claim exists

THEY DID NOT ADMITT TO THE LIE YOU CLAIM THEY DID

YOU ARE THE LIAR

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Trump thrives on corruption. Always has. It's his cultists who are afflicted with TDS. Totally deranged and unable to admit to any truth about their Messiah.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Teflon Don right. Thrives in all this corruption but never caught. Level the charges provide the proof.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyo For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-03-2019)

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello and welcome Daddyo,

Cherry-picking only that one statement is not getting the bigger picture.

More cherry-picking in order to support a wrong predetermined conclusion that President Trump is always right.

That is a false facade. Trump IS corrupt, and always has been. It is how he got rich. His father was corrupt. All the millions Trump inherited came from corruption. Trump was raised to be corrupt. His father ripped off the US government for millions and discriminated against blacks as he exploited government programs to provide housing after WWII. Donald Trump took over his father's business, handed to him on a silver platter, and shifted it from ripping off poor people to ripping off rich people under the guise of providing quality luxury accommodations (with safety violations) as he ripped off contractors and evaded paying full taxes, thus ripping off America. Trump is a con man.

That claim has not been verified by US intelligence agencies.

What Vice President Biden did was wanted by many nations and was the official policy of the United States. Biden was praised for doing it by the leaders of many nations. Trump has not been praised by ANY other nations for what he did in Ukraine. President Trump compromised US and NATO security interests by attempting to bribe Zelenski to help Trump rig the 2020 election. Nunes should have recused himself from the Intelligence Committee Hearings because he was involved in the plot to dig up dirt on Biden.

If President Trump was concerned about corruption he would have said so on the phone call, but he never even mentioned the word once. He did, however, mention Biden several times. It is clear Trump was not after corruption. He was after his political rival Biden. He sought the help of a foreign nation for a personal political errand. That's why he had to go outside the US State Department to do it. And he tried to voer it up, too, but he got found out. Only after he got found out did he finally release the aid.
    Cherry picking.....what are you talking about? You and your ilk ignore statements by one of the 2 players involved because they are inconvenient to your fantasy. The guy said there was no QPQ no pressure. Still you reach a conclusion opposite this fact. A conclusion which mirrors your obvious dislike of this president. You accuse me of missing facts due to bias when you in fact are all eat up with bias to include ignoring exculpatory fact evidence from the supposed victim. You just cant make this crap up. This is a soft coup nothing more.

The same people who accuse trump of election meddling have in fact meddled and are meddling now by bringing this horse shit accusation in the first place. We know what your people did to trump with the spying and then the BS Russia crap salad.

Biden is corrupt. He admitted to the QPQ so no help was even needed in proving that. It's on camera. That's what a real QPQ looks like BTW.

Trumps so corrupt that you can't provide a stitch of evidence of anything. The fake news media can't find anything. The obama IRS (we remember how militarized they were then) cant find anything. The Obama CIA,FBI, and DOJ cant find anything DESPITE all the powers at there disposal AND 3 years of looking. But but but YOU know he is guilty lol. Amazing bias and amazing lack of critical thinking skills.

Thank you for the welcome btw. I am enjoying the debate.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyo For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-03-2019)

13. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Daddyo, yes, you are wrong. You mean hearsay not heresy. It's heresy when the President won't let those who have first-hand knowledge testify under oath yet attack the others. That's horsecrap, Daddyo.

The Russians help Trump, end of story. The Ukrainians helped Trump, end of story. Barr and Horowitz and Durham are failing in helping Trump, end of story.

Hypocrites like you will outed every day in every way when you pull this anti-American nonsense.
    Ukraine helped hillary. Russia wanted Hillary unless you want logical folks to believe that an oil based economy wanted someone who would lower oil prices through increasing US supply or our enemy wanted a stronger US military. Hillary was soft on the military rebuild AND against fossil fuel production. Both beneficial for Russia.

So please explain to me why Russia would want trump. Explain why the 2 year Mueller report found no evidence. Please acknowledge which candidate would have been better for Russia. If you say Hillary then why?

Bizarro world you liberals live in.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyo For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (12-03-2019)

15. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

16. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Daddyo,

I thought the impeachment was a good thing for Trump fans. Wasn't Trump taunting them to go ahead and impeach earlier this year? So he got what he wanted and now you're afraid this Constitutional oversight will damage Trump politically? Doubtful. The Trump cult seems to have all the Trump fans well hypnotized to not see clear evidence of wrongdoing by Trump.
    I'm not afraid sir I simply stated the demoncrats reasoning for taking this ridiculous path. They are the ones afraid. Heck many house dems have said impeachment is the only hope. I can't wait to vote. Furthur in my entire 50 plus years of life I have never seen black support for a republican candidate for any office so high. It's at 30 percent and I can see it in my customer base. Same for latinos in recent years. Now independents are moving to trump because of the utter crazed bias attacks being tossed at trump. No I'm excited about 2020.

17. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Daddyo,

I am glad you're here to discuss US Politics, but you are not making a very good case for your view. Please allow me to rip your arguments to shreds:

Then you should also understand that the President has prevented America from hearing from the key witnesses whose testimony would be direct evidence. That is obstruction of justice. It is highly disingenuous of Republicans claim there is a lack of direct evidence when the chief Republican has prevented the key witnesses from testifying on nefarious grounds.

It is not a transcript. It is a recollection.

False narrative. If true, Trump would have mentioned corruption in the phone call. He did not.

That is not supported by our intelligence. It is a crackpot wild conspiracy theory without a sound basis. Trump was warned by the State department not to pursue this baseless nonsense.

The facts do not support your position and I do not need to resort to name-calling to present them.

'You Guys?' Now you are stereotyping and talking about other people as a diversion from talking about the facts of the case.
    My apologies for the name calling.

You are educated so you know that the president has the right to prevent staff from testifying. It's a separation of powers deal and many presidents including your messiah Obama used. It is not obstruction. Furthur your gold fish eyed treasonous comrade Schiff refused to allow many witnesses in the sham trial.

The "recollection" is commonly known as the transcript.

Trump has mentioned corruption many times to Ukraine. Our support of the new president was contingent on it. Many staffers testified to this. So it is safe to presume that the problems mentioned by Zelinski that were being fixed was the corruption. If its known and they seem to be talking about it it need not be specifically mentioned. The mere mention of the crooked old finger nibbling creeper Biden was enough for anyone with half an unbiased brain to understand they were talking corruption.

18. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just doing their jobs lol. Has biden been investigated? Is there proof that deep state actors from Obama's admin conspired to spy of a presidential candidate? Did these same actors frame the president once elected? They have been after trump since before his election and have not relented. They are NOT doing their job they are using this power to both damage trump politically and to sway the 2020 election in their favor.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

19. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sorry wrong again. I watched the hearing. I understand the difference between direct evidence and heresy. I also read the transcript. I also took into consideration trumps anti corruption stance, well known before this phone call. I also considered the duty and frankly desire of trump to find out who was in bed with Ukraine when they helped hillary in her bid to become president. Which they have admitted.

See unlike you borg drone liberals I use facts to formulate my position. You guys use opinion especially in this case. Well the opinions of possibly bias officials are garbage just as the OPINIONS of hard core partisans are. Then you hypocritically accuse others of what you infact are guilty of. Nothing but a CNN parrot.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

20. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    show the evidence that you claim exists

THEY DID NOT ADMITT TO THE LIE YOU CLAIM THEY DID

YOU ARE THE LIAR
    Politico

"Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton."

I may be mistaken but I dont lie. In this case I was right. Read it over a year ago. You can fall for the demoncrats propaganda but I prefer proof.