Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality vs. trump supporters

1. #226 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

"One omission is particularly troubling: the dossier’s funding. We know that Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee*helped fund the research that resulted in the Steele dossier."

Nothing illicit? Paying foreigners to produce a fake report on your opponent to effect the election and to open the door to government spying on said candidate and you are gonna defend that lol. Very hypocritical and frankly sad.

2. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Goodbye Daddyo,

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
    Spoken like a true liberal with TDS and who only believes what information hurts who he hates.
    There you go. Crossed the line. Talking about me. And spewing sadly made-up false BS. Sounds like very hateful propaganda inserted into your brain by Rush Limbaugh.

The BS is necessary for you to reject reality. You have to have your boogie-man, your scape-goat, somebody to hate in order to make your politics work. In this case it is liberals. You've fallen into a hopeless and foolish stereotype. There is nothing wrong with liberals. Liberals are people, just like conservatives. Some are good, some are bad. It is stupid to find examples of a bad one and then project that on all the others. That is your mistake, and it has cost you your objectivity. No matter what a liberal says you assume it is wrong, and you set about finding a way to support that.

Sadly prejudiced. I'll not have it. People like that are boring to me, not worth wasting my time talking to. All too predictable. I wish we could have a level conversation, but you make that impossible.

I have warned you there must be mutual respect for us to have a civil conversation. It is obvious you have no respect for liberals, so you cannot respect me. Your thinking is messed up. The only way you can believe what you do is to make us out to be some sort of lessor citizens. The hatred is obviously yours, and you cannot help yourself but express it. I have expressed nothing but respect for you and debated only the issues, said nothing about you as a person until now, and now only for the purpose of explaining why this is the last post I will ever make to you.

There is no point in talking to you. You are of a closed mind. You have said enough for me to know all I need to know about you to place you on permanent Ignore.

I hope you have a good life, find your heart and learn how to be objective about others. We could have had years of great debate but you blew it.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 12-10-2019 at 09:03 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

"One omission is particularly troubling: the dossier’s funding. We know that Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee*helped fund the research that resulted in the Steele dossier."

Nothing illicit? Paying foreigners to produce a fake report on your opponent to effect the election and to open the door to government spying on said candidate and you are gonna defend that lol. Very hypocritical and frankly sad.
    The “dossier” is a series of memos compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele on supposed contacts between Russian officials and members of the Trump campaign. It alleged the Russian government had compromising information on then-Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Steele was hired by the research firm Fusion GPS, which had been hired by a law firm representing Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/do...d-all-of-this/

The dossier is a series of memos by retired British spy Christopher Steele. Some of his claims have been debunked, others have held up over time; some remain unproven, and other parts are partially true. (The Mueller report does not support the main claim in the dossier, that the Trump campaign engaged in a widespread conspiracy of collusion with the Russians.)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/polit...isa/index.html

Keep laughing, chuckles.....the GOP got it's ass handed to them at yesterdays Senate hearings. The noose is tightening, baby.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-13-2019)

6. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,759 Times in 33,625 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    The “dossier” is a series of memos compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele on supposed contacts between Russian officials and members of the Trump campaign. It alleged the Russian government had compromising information on then-Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Steele was hired by the research firm Fusion GPS, which had been hired by a law firm representing Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/do...d-all-of-this/
    Steele also has a shitty friend, Ivanka Trump, who approached Steele to do research for the family business. She didn’t even come to his defense. What a shitty friend.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-13-2019)

8. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZILCHMONGER View Post
    You sir/madam/whatever are a flaming asshole of the first order.

You wish to control the rest of us. I don't give a flying fuck what you believe as long as you don't make me pay for it. You, on the other hand demand I swallow your poison and like Winston Smith tell the world I love Big Brother as he shoots me in the head.

What a complete and utter fool you are.
    OMG! Zilchy just had a melt down....faced with facts he can't logically or factually disprove, Zilchy vomits forth every right wing disproved talking point and mantra of the last 30 years. Zilchy doesn't dare discuss specifics of the content of my links....he doesn't have the intellectual courage or capacity. I leave him to sputter and fume in his insipidly stubborn and willful ignorance.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

10. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just doing their jobs lol. Has biden been investigated? Is there proof that deep state actors from Obama's admin conspired to spy of a presidential candidate? Did these same actors frame the president once elected? They have been after trump since before his election and have not relented. They are NOT doing their job they are using this power to both damage trump politically and to sway the 2020 election in their favor.
    Investigated for what? Being VP to Trump? Having a son get a job (then quit) in another country (nepotism NEVER proven)? Enforcing an edict on a corrupt country with the blessing of our NATO allies? And the rest of your bilge was disproved LONG ago. But Trump chumps will parrot the mantras in hopes that it will magically come true, because they can't face the reality of the corruptness of the Orange Oaf who wipes his feet on them.

George Orwell

11. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

12. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    It was the Party of the Jackass and the PHONY media who made the collusion bullshit up.

Mueller never said anything of the sort. I have the report and his testimony.

Representative Doug Collins to Mueller: "at anytime during the investigation was your investigation curtailed, or stopped, or hindered?"

Muller:
    "no".

Video of this part 38 seconds in
    PROVE IT WAS THE DEM PARTY THAT ORIGINATED THE "COLLUSION" stuff.

Also, this happened:

"Efforts to curtail the Special Counsel's investigation"
    "Efforts to prevent public disclosure of evidence"
    "Further efforts to have the Attorney General take control of the investigation"
    "The appointment of Special Counsel and efforts to remove him"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obstruc...ueller-report/

George Orwell

13. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

14. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well said.
    Sorry boys, but ALL the FACTS "trump" silly assed cartoons. You can't refute the OP.

George Orwell

15. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

16. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Then you guys and your demoncrat politician friends have the nerve to complain about election meddling lol. You just cant make this crazy stuff up.
    You seem to have no problem substituting fantasy for fact...just like your boys at the hearings.

The noose is tightening, baby.

George Orwell

17. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

18. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So the libtards on this thread say Trump is a Russian asset or puppet or agent. Basically trump is Putins bitch. They never complained about Obama's russian policy.

Now we know that Obama refused to give Javeline missiles to Ukraine because he was afraid of pissing off russia. He gave mre's and blanket instead.

Fast forward to today and the same Javeline missiles that are now being called life or death important in the impeachment hearings were denied by obama.....point #1

Seems they aren't capable of understanding that this attack on trump, denying desperately needed support, shows them to be hypocrites and political hacks.

Trump on the other hand, Putin's supposed bitch and puppet, approved the missile not giving a shit if Putin gets pissed. He also killed a couple dozen russian troops. So much for that stupid liberal bullshit false narrative. Seems the FACTS suggest it was Obama " tell putin I'll have more flexibility AFTER my election" that was putins little do boy.

Sorry libs for making you all look ignorant, not my fault you guys can't think critically.
    Newsflash; the very corrupt Ukrainian gov't that the GOP claims the Orange Oaf is/was so concerned about was in full swing during the Obama years....which is why he wasn't handing weapons over to them willy-nilly...ESPECIALLY post near civil war. Biden, the VP, went over and put the screws to the corruption...with NATO and UN blessing....by Obama's approval.....and guess what? By the time the Orange Oaf comes along, the Ukraine has a new President who ran on anti-corruption, and the bad guys are on the ousts.

Once again, ALL the facts "trump" your revisionist bullshit.

George Orwell

19. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

20. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sometimes in life there are things you just cant explain until you get some other information and then bam it becomes obvious. Hillary's foundation getting 145 million in donations from 9 people involved in the uranium deal is one of those. You of course will afford her the benefit of the doubt something you would never do for trump lol.

I know about Bill's impeachment. Seems the only way to get you guys to admit anything is to induce a defensive post. Now we can say clinton committed a crime. Trump didn't.

Same for Schiff. He agreed to accept what he thought was dirt on a political rival. You said it was for evidence in an ongoing investigation. Trump did the same thing. Biden admitted to the quid pro quo and trump was investigating that crime and more. Yet for trump you assumed the political benefits and for Schiff you don't. And they are huge and obvious.

Proof that YOU sir are all eat up with Trump Derangement Syndrome lol. Even though he is the greatest president in my lifetime.
    regurgitating all this crap won't erase the FACTS regarding the Orange Oaf. You can't logically or factually fault the OP. Scurry on.

George Orwell

21. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

22. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Coincidence? Yeah, right!
    If you think you can impeach a President based with the thinnest evidentiary record, and the narrowest grounds ever used to impeach a president, you're a fool.

Turner: "So NO ONE ON THIS PLANET, TOLD YOU THAT THE AID WAS TIED TO THESE INVESTIGATIONS...YES or NO??"

Sondland: "YES."

Turner: "BUT YOU CLAIMED IN YOUR OPENING STATEMENT YOU KNEW IT WAS."

Sondland: "THAT WAS MY PRESUMPTION....."

Turner: WHICH IS NOTHING!!!!

MR. RATCLIFFE : Okay. It sounds like, from your statement today, that you were aware of the hold and troubled by it but that President Zelensky was not aware of it at that point in time.

AMBASSADOR TAYLOR: That is correct.

MR . RATCLIFFE: Okay. So , based on your knowledge, nobody in the Ukrainian Government became aware of a hold on military aid until 2 days later, on August 29th.

AMBASSADOR TAYLOR: That's my understanding.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Daddyo (12-10-2019)

24. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

PROVE IT WAS THE DEM PARTY THAT ORIGINATED THE "COLLUSION" stuff.
    Prove you're not an uneducated fool.

Also, this happened:

"Efforts to curtail the Special Counsel's investigation"
    "Efforts to prevent public disclosure of evidence"
    "Further efforts to have the Attorney General take control of the investigation"
    "The appointment of Special Counsel and efforts to remove him"
    Representative Doug Collins to Mueller: "at anytime during the investigation was your investigation curtailed, or stopped, or hindered?"

Muller:
    "no". Case closed

Video of this part 38 seconds in
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Daddyo (12-10-2019)

26. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry boys, but ALL the FACTS "trump" silly assed cartoons. You can't refute the OP.
    You have proved that the one's disconnected from reality are actually leftist dupes and the Democratic Party of the Jackass.

27. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

regurgitating all this crap ..........
    Leftist translation: crap = facts.