1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,718 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Prove you're not an uneducated fool.

Representative Doug Collins to Mueller: "at anytime during the investigation was your investigation curtailed, or stopped, or hindered?"

Muller:
    "no". Case closed

Video of this part 38 seconds in
    So you can't prove what you say....that makes you a liar.

Also, you seem incapable of accepting any information outside of your excerpts. Let me dumb it down for you: Trump and company made numerous attempts to impede Mueller...he FAILED due to the reluctance of the people in various departments who would not comply. Mueller points out that this was cause for Congress, not him, to investigate. Got it now, bunky?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...44#post3388444
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

3. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Leftist translation: crap = facts.
    What "facts"? you're rehashing snippets of accusations and investigations WITHOUT presenting ALL THE FACTS or DOCUMENTING your stated "conclusions". This is a printed media, bunky.....people back track and READ if you can back up what you say. Your opinion is not a substitute for valid, documented facts. Put up or blow smoke.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

5. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    The “dossier” is a series of memos compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele on supposed contacts between Russian officials and members of the Trump campaign. It alleged the Russian government had compromising information on then-Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Steele was hired by the research firm Fusion GPS, which had been hired by a law firm representing Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/do...d-all-of-this/

The dossier is a series of memos by retired British spy Christopher Steele. Some of his claims have been debunked, others have held up over time; some remain unproven, and other parts are partially true. (The Mueller report does not support the main claim in the dossier, that the Trump campaign engaged in a widespread conspiracy of collusion with the Russians.)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/polit...isa/index.html

Keep laughing, chuckles.....the GOP got it's ass handed to them at yesterdays Senate hearings. The noose is tightening, baby.
    Explain the polls showing the opposite. What I could watch, was working as millions on welfare are counting on it, i saw the opposite. I saw bias, abusive, mid game changing rules and a failure to give the republicans a fair shake. I also saw that noose tightening around a bunch of deep state traitors. Off to buy some popcorn for the show that's coming.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyo For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-10-2019)

7. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

So you can't prove what you say....that makes you a liar.
    I just did.....that makes you an idiot. I posted the exact testimony you dumb twit!

Also, you seem incapable of accepting any information outside of your excerpts. Let me dumb it down for you: Trump and company made numerous attempts to impede Mueller...he FAILED due to the reluctance of the people in various departments who would not comply. Mueller points out that this was cause for Congress, not him, to investigate. Got it now, bunky?
    Mueller himself says you're a lying fool.

Representative Doug Collins to Mueller: "at anytime during the investigation was your investigation curtailed, or stopped, or hindered?"

Muller:
    "no".

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

8. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What "facts"? you're rehashing snippets of accusations and investigations WITHOUT presenting ALL THE FACTS or DOCUMENTING your stated "conclusions". This is a printed media, bunky.....people back track and READ if you can back up what you say. Your opinion is not a substitute for valid, documented facts. Put up or blow smoke.
    I gave you the actual testimony and videos dimwit. All we are seeing from you are lying, crying and desperate flailing. I do wish you were as smart and intelligent as you foolishly think you are.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Daddyo (12-10-2019)

10. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Investigated for what? Being VP to Trump? Having a son get a job (then quit) in another country (nepotism NEVER proven)? Enforcing an edict on a corrupt country with the blessing of our NATO allies? And the rest of your bilge was disproved LONG ago. But Trump chumps will parrot the mantras in hopes that it will magically come true, because they can't face the reality of the corruptness of the Orange Oaf who wipes his feet on them.
    You parrot the defense used by the criminal actor. You aren't smart enough to realize that Biden admitted to the QPQ. His son admitted to getting the job because he was a Biden. So you defend the indefensible an on tape confession. We know the prosecutor was fired and WAS investigating the kids employer.

The big orange man is going to be president again. He's going to nominate 2 more justices saving this union for 2 plus decades. He already is the best president in my lifetime I can only imagine how good with 4 more years.

30 percent of the black vote lol it's over if you can't impeach. Just like many demoncrat congressman have said for over a year. We cant beat him lol. Cant wait to vote. Never been so stoked in all my years.

11. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post

The “dossier” is a series of memos compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele on supposed contacts between Russian officials and members of the Trump campaign. It alleged the Russian government had compromising information on then-Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Steele was hired by the research firm Fusion GPS, which had been hired by a law firm representing Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/do...d-all-of-this/

The dossier is a series of memos by retired British spy Christopher Steele. Some of his claims have been debunked, others have held up over time; some remain unproven, and other parts are partially true. (The Mueller report does not support the main claim in the dossier, that the Trump campaign engaged in a widespread conspiracy of collusion with the Russians.)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/polit...isa/index.html

Keep laughing, chuckles.....the GOP got it's ass handed to them at yesterdays Senate hearings. The noose is tightening, baby.

Explain the polls showing the opposite. What I could watch, was working as millions on welfare are counting on it, i saw the opposite. I saw bias, abusive, mid game changing rules and a failure to give the republicans a fair shake. I also saw that noose tightening around a bunch of deep state traitors. Off to buy some popcorn for the show that's coming.
    Ahh, when they can't logically and factually support their position, the Trump chumps always run to any poll that favors their views. Unfortunately for them, the consensus is not with them. https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/46...ts-in-new-poll
    And of course, Daddy throws out a lot of accusations that he can't logically or factually back up. Typical BS of the Trump chump.

George Orwell

12. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

13. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

PROVE IT WAS THE DEM PARTY THAT ORIGINATED THE "COLLUSION" stuff.

Also, this happened:

"Efforts to curtail the Special Counsel's investigation"
    "Efforts to prevent public disclosure of evidence"
    "Further efforts to have the Attorney General take control of the investigation"
    "The appointment of Special Counsel and efforts to remove him"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obstruc...ueller-report/
    That is coming soon buddy. We know as there is enough already out there but the bomb is about to drop lol. Since spying on a political candidate isn't enough for you. Since lying to get the warrant isn't enough. Since violating fbi norms of telling the candidate of possible dangers in his staff isn't enough. Since text messages saying the we have a secret weapon in case he is elected isn't enough. Finally since the demoncrats have not stop trying changing from collusion to obstruction and from QPQ to bribery to obstruction it's pretty obviously a freaking liberal witchhunt. Soon however you will have your proof. You will ignore it of course lol but you will have it.

14. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Investigated for what? Being VP to Trump? Having a son get a job (then quit) in another country (nepotism NEVER proven)? Enforcing an edict on a corrupt country with the blessing of our NATO allies? And the rest of your bilge was disproved LONG ago. But Trump chumps will parrot the mantras in hopes that it will magically come true, because they can't face the reality of the corruptness of the Orange Oaf who wipes his feet on them.
    You parrot the defense used by the criminal actor. You aren't smart enough to realize that Biden admitted to the QPQ. His son admitted to getting the job because he was a Biden. So you defend the indefensible an on tape confession. We know the prosecutor was fired and WAS investigating the kids employer.

The big orange man is going to be president again. He's going to nominate 2 more justices saving this union for 2 plus decades. He already is the best president in my lifetime I can only imagine how good with 4 more years.

30 percent of the black vote lol it's over if you can't impeach. Just like many demoncrat congressman have said for over a year. We cant beat him lol. Cant wait to vote. Never been so stoked in all my years.
    WTF are you babbling about? Criminal actor. Why can't you just post these quotes....if you're not lying, they should be easy to find. 30% of the black vote? Says who? Seems you're all chuckling BS and no substance. If you can't put up proof beyond your worthless supposition and conjecture, then there's no point in responding.

George Orwell

15. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

16. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I gave you the actual testimony and videos dimwit. All we are seeing from you are lying, crying and desperate flailing. I do wish you were as smart and intelligent as you foolishly think you are.
    Learn to comprehend what you read, genius. I point to your myopia, where you post ONLY excerpts without any full background or surrounding facts. When I counter with contrary information, you just dummy up and repeat yourself or move the goal post. The chronology of the posts displays this all too well.

George Orwell

17. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

18. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That is coming soon buddy. We know as there is enough already out there but the bomb is about to drop lol. Since spying on a political candidate isn't enough for you. Since lying to get the warrant isn't enough. Since violating fbi norms of telling the candidate of possible dangers in his staff isn't enough. Since text messages saying the we have a secret weapon in case he is elected isn't enough. Finally since the demoncrats have not stop trying changing from collusion to obstruction and from QPQ to bribery to obstruction it's pretty obviously a freaking liberal witchhunt. Soon however you will have your proof. You will ignore it of course lol but you will have it.
    So you have no proof....that makes you a liar. Yeah, the FBI cut some bureaucratic corners, but no bias was found and the investigation into a russian national under scrutiny visiting Trump towers a few times was a legit concern. Your text message bilge is just that...more hearsay that you can't prove. then you pile on the SOS supposition and conjecture. You're done. Buh bye, chump.

George Orwell

19. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

20. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Prove you're not an uneducated fool.

Muller:
    "no". Case closed

Why is that so hard to understand?

No QPQ if the guy doesn't even know it's on the table lol. The ignorance is amazing. My niece figured it out....she's 10.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyo For This Post:

22. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ahh, when they can't logically and factually support their position, the Trump chumps always run to any poll that favors their views. Unfortunately for them, the consensus is not with them. https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/46...ts-in-new-poll
    And of course, Daddy throws out a lot of accusations that he can't logically or factually back up. Typical BS of the Trump chump.
    You gave your opinion and I gave mine lol.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyo For This Post:

24. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Learn to comprehend what you read, genius. I point to your myopia, where you post ONLY excerpts without any full background or surrounding facts. When I counter with contrary information, you just dummy up and repeat yourself or move the goal post. The chronology of the posts displays this all too well.
    Learn to comprehend what you read, genius. I point out where you post LIES without any full background or surrounding facts.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)

26. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why is that so hard to understand?

No QPQ if the guy doesn't even know it's on the table lol. The ignorance is amazing. My niece figured it out....she's 10.
    Leftists are the dumbest people on the planet; expecting them to comprehend the obvious is a waste of bandwidth.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (01-01-2020)