Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality vs. trump supporters

1. #481 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Did you even look at your first link? It says that you're more likely to be killed by the police than in a mass shooting. And while it says that "Gun violence is a leading cause of death in America ", it's actually pretty far down their list.
    And the only restrictions on gun control research have been on the CDC conducting fake research designed to promote gun control. The CDC has always been able to research the causes of gun violence. But they've only wanted to promote gun control.
    And note that 5 of the 6 countries listed as accounting for half the global firearm deaths in 2016 already have very strict gun laws. Obviously, they don't work as well as you want them to. Other factors are much more important. As for suicides and guns, Japan, with very strict gun laws, until very recently had a suicide rate that was typically higher than our combined homicide and suicide rates. You don't need a gun to commit suicide.
    Overall, that first link is focused solely on guns, there's no indication that any of their proposed measures had an effect on the total homicide rate. Note that Vermont, with virtually no gun control laws and constitutional carry, is typically one of the safest states in the country. Now your 3rd link talks a lot about the Brady Bill and how many failed the background checks. However, it's a felony for most of those to even try and buy a gun. Yet almost none of them are ever prosecuted for that. Of course, background checks don't do anything about the black market, except to give it even more customers. And there's no way to require a permit to purchase on the black market. The only way to legally buy a gun online is to have it shipped to a local FFL, who will have you go through the NICS background check.
    So a lot of wishful thinking and disinformation.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I am an FFL dealer. I had a detective in my shop investigating murder. A suspected murderer was denied purchase of a firearm months earlier. At that moment the suspect had committed a felony just for lying in the 4473 federal firearm form. ATF only prosecutes a fraction of these type crimes so this guy was not arrested. He is suspected of shooting to death a man he believed to be a rival gang member but it turn out to be a case of mistaken identity. So an innocent man is dead because laws already on the books are not being prosecuted.

Note this suspect was denied because he had a felony conviction. He robbed at gun point a group of people. He should have been in jail for that but the prosecutors reduced the charge allowing this man to go free after only 7 months.

Had FDLE, HCSO, and TPD all telling us that a handful of thugs are committing the vast majority of gun offenses. Most having priors that prevent legal possession or purchase.

Knowing and proving beyond reasonable doubt is difficult with few witnesses willing to break the ghetto code of silence.

2. #482 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    That someone was a guard, not a person who walked by with a gun. It was his job.
    He was a church member and part of church security. Irrelevant as he was a good guy with a gun which was the point.

3. #483 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Did anyone see Kellyanne Conway's performance on Fox News this past Sunday? Chris Wallace essentially put the screws to her by NOT letting her BS regarding Trump and the Ukraine transcript and subsequent hearings. Just google "Kellyanne Conway Chris Wallace" to piece together the video clips.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/fox...-quid-pro-quo/

Conway's "alternative facts" approach just isn't cutting it anymore.
    Reality vs. Fascist social communists on the left: Trump is president, Trump will get acquitted in the senate trial making the impeachment null and void, Trump will win the 2020 election in a landslide dragging both the house and the senate along on his coattails. Trump will appoint at least 2 more Supreme Court judges in his Lame Duck Administration.

Conclusion: Trump will have drained the swamp and wiped out over 50 years of communist cancer from the Untied States of America. No amount of propaganda and yellow journalism will defeat the TRUMP TRAIN....its full steam ahead. Why? Because Donald J. Trump is actually accomplishing the promises made to the American People in his quest to MAKE AME4RICA GREAT AGAIN.

Deal with it, you are getting your asses handed to you each and every time you come up with a plan to take the election process out of the hands of the American People.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Daddyo (01-26-2020)

5. #484 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    If it was a 'perfect phone call' why was it hidden on a secret server until the WB exposed the President's plot?
    Does it matter if it was perfect? How 2 people can read the transcript and come up with such complete opposite conclusions is amazing. Unfortunately for you guys my conclusion is completely supported by the text of the call. Your conclusion requires YOU to add what YOU believe/assume trumps intent was. Then YOU have to assume/ believe the worst despite the text explaining the context.

6. #485 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Reality vs. Fascist social communists on the left: Trump is president, Trump will get acquitted in the senate trial making the impeachment null and void, Trump will win the 2020 election in a landslide dragging both the house and the senate along on his coattails. Trump will appoint at least 2 more Supreme Court judges in his Lame Duck Administration.

Conclusion: Trump will have drained the swamp and wiped out over 50 years of communist cancer from the Untied States of America. No amount of propaganda and yellow journalism will defeat the TRUMP TRAIN....its full steam ahead. Why? Because Donald J. Trump is actually accomplishing the promises made to the American People in his quest to MAKE AME4RICA GREAT AGAIN.

Deal with it, you are getting your asses handed to you each and every time you come up with a plan to take the election process out of the hands of the American People.
    Brother break out the soda and popcorn because these liberals heads are gonna explode in November. I cant wait. I'm not religious but sometimes I catch myself wondering what the odds of a trump like man getting elected to save this republic. Makes you wonder. Against all the opposition from both sides no less. Simply amazing.

7. #486 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,810 Times in 17,250 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Well, he does provide entertainment. The cheap laughs are a reason NOT to put him on Ignore.
    Nothing amusing about rampant bigotry and rudeness. He is foul and repeats his childish crap over and over forcing you to scroll through it. The whole board should put him on ignore and see if he will get the message.

8. #487 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You aren't perfect buddy. You keep it cleaner but you still call trump supporters bigots, stupid, and much more. I'm as far from a bigot as they come so it's quite insulting and unfair. It forces negative and nasty responses.

9. #488 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
    I am an FFL dealer. I had a detective in my shop investigating murder. A suspected murderer was denied purchase of a firearm months earlier. At that moment the suspect had committed a felony just for lying in the 4473 federal firearm form. ATF only prosecutes a fraction of these type crimes so this guy was not arrested. He is suspected of shooting to death a man he believed to be a rival gang member but it turn out to be a case of mistaken identity. So an innocent man is dead because laws already on the books are not being prosecuted.

Note this suspect was denied because he had a felony conviction. He robbed at gun point a group of people. He should have been in jail for that but the prosecutors reduced the charge allowing this man to go free after only 7 months.

Had FDLE, HCSO, and TPD all telling us that a handful of thugs are committing the vast majority of gun offenses. Most having priors that prevent legal possession or purchase.

Knowing and proving beyond reasonable doubt is difficult with few witnesses willing to break the ghetto code of silence.
    Yet the control freaks are convinced that universal background checks and other 'common sense' gun laws will make things all better. They demonstrate a complete lack of common sense.

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

10. #489 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Does it matter if it was perfect? How 2 people can read the transcript and come up with such complete opposite conclusions is amazing. Unfortunately for you guys my conclusion is completely supported by the text of the call. Your conclusion requires YOU to add what YOU believe/assume trumps intent was. Then YOU have to assume/ believe the worst despite the text explaining the context.
    Of course, you're assuming that the transcript is accurate and not what Trump wants it to say.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

11. #490 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Brother break out the soda and popcorn because these liberals heads are gonna explode in November. I cant wait. I'm not religious but sometimes I catch myself wondering what the odds of a trump like man getting elected to save this republic. Makes you wonder. Against all the opposition from both sides no less. Simply amazing.
    Nothing but acute derangement and paranoia. Trump is a conman and has you and most of the right thoroughly conned. Trump isn't going to "save this republic". He's probably going to destroy it, turning it into a fascist dictatorship, along the lines of North Korea.

12. #491 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yet the control freaks are convinced that universal background checks and other 'common sense' gun laws will make things all better. They demonstrate a complete lack of common sense.

You and I disagree on almost everything. Not this! At my old job I was the ATF compliance guy for the shop. Over the years we amassed litterally 100's of non approvals most of which signified the attempted illegal purchase of a firearm by a non eligible person. Each non approval included a 4473 firearm purchase form that contained at least one lie. Lying on this form is a federal felony. Once in a blue moon atf would come and cherry pick a form on someone who they wanted to arrest. Never touched the others.

So the point remains why do we need new laws if they aren't enforcing to the max the ones we already have?

13. #492 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course, you're assuming that the transcript is accurate and not what Trump wants it to say.

None of the witnesses called by the demonrats complained about its accuracy. Hell none of the witnesses could even come up with a law that trump violated when asked.

14. #493 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nothing but acute derangement and paranoia. Trump is a conman and has you and most of the right thoroughly conned. Trump isn't going to "save this republic". He's probably going to destroy it, turning it into a fascist dictatorship, along the lines of North Korea.

Now you are projecting. The demonrats are the fascist's. Trump is only guilty of loving this country and fighting for us

Obama said he couldn't make illegals legal because he wasn't king. Then he did it anyway. It's your side that is attacking conservatives and trump supporters or those who don't accept that agenda. It is your side that wants government control of everything. It was obama who called for a youth citizen army. It's your side that embraces antifa as they do what they pretend to be fighting.

So again you accuse trump of trying to do what your side had done and is doing. Perhaps it is you who is blinded by Trump derrangment syndrome.

15. #494 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If trump was a conman it seems to me that he wouldn't be doing exactly what he said he would do. It seems that the conmen are those past presidents who said one thing and either didnt do it OR did the opposite of what they said once elected. These true conmen like Obama, bush X's 2, and clinton are what got trump elected. People believed he would do what he said he would. Now we know he is not a conman but instead a man of his word.

Again I just can't understand how you can call him a conman based on his actions as president. Past is the past and even that's debatable.

16. #495 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Now you are projecting. The demonrats are the fascist's. Trump is only guilty of loving this country and fighting for us

Obama said he couldn't make illegals legal because he wasn't king. Then he did it anyway. It's your side that is attacking conservatives and trump supporters or those who don't accept that agenda. It is your side that wants government control of everything. It was obama who called for a youth citizen army. It's your side that embraces antifa as they do what they pretend to be fighting.

So again you accuse trump of trying to do what your side had done and is doing. Perhaps it is you who is blinded by Trump derrangment syndrome.
    You are totally deranged. Trump only loves Trump. He is fighting only for himself. The true TDS is what you are deep into.