Thread: Biden Rolls Over On The IMF

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Biden Rolls Over On The IMF

Move the cursor to 5:15 and hear Senile Joe say “I have carried out the policy of the United States of America, our allies in the International Monetary Fund, the E.U., in dealing with a corrupt prosecutor, period, number one.”

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is a specialized United Nations agency.

Specialized agencies are autonomous organizations working with the United Nations and each other through the co-ordinating machinery of the United Nations Economic and Social Council at the intergovernmental level, and through the Chief Executives Board for co-ordination (CEB) at the inter-secretariat level. Specialized agencies may or may not have been originally created by the United Nations, but they are incorporated into the United Nations System by the United Nations Economic and Social Council acting under Articles 57 and 63 of the United Nations Charter. At present the UN has in total specialized agencies that carry out various functions on behalf of the UN. The specialized agencies are listed below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...United_Nations

In plain English Biden said that the IMF gave him the authority to break U.S. laws. Biden may not have understood what he said, but outing the IMF handed the Department of Justice a sure conviction.

Television mouths always pose questions congressional committees should ask. I have a question for the mouths. Ask Biden why he cited the IMF? Will the mouths ask the question? Their track record says no.

Parenthetically, Biden & Son are guilty of every crime that does not require courage. They conspired to steal millions when Joe was vice president because they both knew they will never be punished for crimes protected by the United Nations.

NOTE: Then-Senator Joe Biden could not enrich Hunter until after he became vice president. Also note that two bargain basement senators —— Biden and Obama —— hit the jackpot after they won the presidential election in 2008.

I know that breaking U.S. laws for the U.N. —— including treason —— are unpunishable. I am not certain if the United Nations can protect former Vice President Biden for stealing to enrich himself.

I do know that the United Nations cannot protect Hunter Biden who was always a private citizen.

In any event Biden deserves a big attaboy for unwittingly tying the United Nation to INTERNATIONAL CORRUPTION on a grand scale.

Finally, listen for the sound of global government money dropping Joe Simpleton’s campaign like a bad habit because he committed the unforgivable crime when he outed the IMF (the United Nations).
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

Chuck (11-07-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,022 Times in 8,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

You are going to have to connect the dots on this one more. Where does the IMF give anyone the right to break the law. In fact, they were eager to stamp out corruption in the Ukraine, which is not breaking the law in the USA, but is breaking the law in the Ukraine.