Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: “R.I.P. G.O.P”

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    They lost both houses of the state government. Dog catcher and mayor though -- nice prizes. lol
    Since Kentucky is historically a blue state, why do you think you 'won'? You barely won the governorship, by a few thousand votes out of 1.6 million or so, lost the AG office, state treasurer, state auditor. etc. You're obviously not here to discuss real politics, and we already have lots of habitual parrots here, so no need to take you seriously more than once.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I remember when the slogan of the month was "It's The Economy, Stupid."
    Well, the economy is prospering, unemployment is at a 50 year low.
    1. The economy is not prospering...last quarter saw just 1.9% growth after you all promised at least 3%.
    2. Unemployment is low thanks to the 8 year Obama recovery effort; Trump is just riding his coattails.
    3. Manufacturing is now in a recession, having dropped two quarters in a row.
    4. If the economy was so wonderful, you wouldn't need to spend $30B to buy the votes of farmer trash.

Now you are concerned with the deficit? You weren't screaming about it over the last 8 years.
    "the national debt under Obama will have grown by about $9 trillion, or an increase of 86%." Ouch!
    Calling out your hypocrisy on the deficit doesn't mean we share your phony concerns about it.

We all know you don't care about deficits and debt, and that it's just a cover for the racism that drives you. Pointing out the fact that you're silent on the deficit today shows that your opposition to it during Obama was solely because of race.

And now this impeachment shit. You're 0-2 (that's zero and two) above and the odds are not in your favor of winning what you want in number three. You'd better come up with something better than medicare for life and college for everybody, You're gonna get another ass kickin'
    Like we got our asses kicked in 2017?

Or in 2018?

Or last night?

Three years in a row, Conservatives were shellacked at the polls. Why would next year be any different?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-06-2019), Trumpet (11-06-2019)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You'd better come up with something better than medicare for life and college for everybody, You're gonna get another ass kickin'
    Medicare For All and Free Public Colleges has more support than the GOP and Trump.

You're going to have to come up with something better than "QPQ is not QPQ". That argument fell flat last night.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,716 Times in 27,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    1. The economy is not prospering...last quarter saw just 1.9% growth after you all promised at least 3%.
    2. Unemployment is low thanks to the 8 year Obama recovery effort; Trump is just riding his coattails.
    3. Manufacturing is now in a recession, having dropped two quarters in a row.
    4. If the economy was so wonderful, you wouldn't need to spend $30B to buy the votes of farmer trash.

Calling out your hypocrisy on the deficit doesn't mean we share your phony concerns about it.

We all know you don't care about deficits and debt, and that it's just a cover for the racism that drives you.

Like we got our asses kicked in 2017?

Or in 2018?

Or last night?

Three years in a row, Conservatives were shellacked at the polls. Why would next year be any different?
    It is worth noting that in 2016, American voters preferred the Democratic candidate by millions of votes, and the Democratic Party picked up seats in the House of Reps and the Senate.

Every election where Donald Trump has been the face of the GOP, the party has been losing ground, and in some cases disastrously so. Trump is personally responsible for the GOP losing the House of Reps.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

8. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Since Kentucky is historically a blue state, why do you think you 'won'? You barely won the governorship, by a few thousand votes out of 1.6 million or so, lost the AG office, state treasurer, state auditor. etc. You're obviously not here to discuss real politics, and we already have lots of habitual parrots here, so no need to take you seriously more than once.
    Looks like someone just created a new account to hide the fact that everything they said before was bullshit, and don't want to be held to account for it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

10. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,670 Times in 16,595 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hillary is Still not president....

11. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    It is worth noting that in 2016, American voters preferred the Democratic candidate by millions of votes, and the Democratic Party picked up seats in the House of Reps and the Senate.

Every election where Donald Trump has been the face of the GOP, the party has been losing ground, and in some cases disastrously so. Trump is personally responsible for the GOP losing the House of Reps.
    Yep. And he will be responsible for them losing the Senate and more State Legislatures/Governorships next year too.

Maybe the GOP will finally be killed off like the zombie it is, shambling about as a corpse with rotting flesh. Send in Michonne!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cypress (11-06-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-06-2019), Trumpet (11-06-2019)

13. #83 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    That's because a large percentage of you righties *are* racist. BTW, isn't it interesting how conveniently the Tea Party -- Oh So Concerned About Deficits and Debt -- took a hike once 45 was selected? Have you checked out both the deficit and debt lately? Probably best if you don't look.

As for the Toadstool getting impeached -- two things had to happen. First, we needed lawmakers willing to stand up against his crimes. And two, we needed crimes. We got both. If he hadn't committed impeachable offenses, we could have a (D) majority in both chambers and it wouldn't matter. (Kind of like you all did for most of Obama's tenure.) But he did, and here we are. You can cry and call it sour grapes, resentment over 2016, or whatever else the RW masters command -- but it doesn't change the fact that in order to be considered for impeachment there had to be an offense first. We have a gold mine worth of offenses.
    You keep pounding my point for me. You are still accusing us of being racist with no more proof then pathetic accusations. I need not say any more.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

14. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Hillary is Still not president....
    Good! We don't want her as President now. Trump has proven much more useful destroying the GOP than Clinton ever could.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

evince (11-06-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-06-2019), Trumpet (11-06-2019)

16. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You keep pounding my point for me. You are still accusing us of being racist with no more proof then pathetic accusations. I need not say any more.
    Of course you're racist.

Yours is the party that nominated an actual Nazi to run for Congress last year.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

evince (11-06-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-06-2019), Trumpet (11-06-2019)

18. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,774 Times in 27,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

That orange shitgibbon should be impeached for violations of Emoluments alone.

I want the whole lot of them thrown in jail, and then the Conservative movement destroyed and disassembled, then put safeguards in place to ensure they never achieve power again.
    FOX DEAD

a NEW fairness doctrine to keep liars from being able to call themselves NEWS

NRA DEAD

its is a criminal organization financed by Putins Mobsters

that would go a long way

19. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,670 Times in 16,595 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good! We don't want her as President now. Trump has proven much more useful destroying the GOP than Clinton ever could.
    That's the spirit....think 5 more years...

20. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    FOX DEAD
    a NEW fairness doctrine to keep liars from being able to call themselves NEWS
    NRA DEAD
    its is a criminal organization financed by Putins Mobsters
    that would go a long way
    Yes! Kill Fox News, kill the NRA...and also tax churches. Go after every pillar of Conservatism and tear them out, root and all.

21. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    That's the spirit....think 5 more years...
    What are you going to be saying when he loses and all this shit gets thrown right back into your face?

You'll say nothing, because you'll pretend you had no part in it.

We know your playbook.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-06-2019)

23. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Having the radical right as far away from the seats of power as possible will guarantee a nation that has the power and wherewithal to finally enter the 21st century and make real progress.
    You're dreaming, sock puppet.

Look to the rallies for proof. MAGA will continue, for 4 more years.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

TOP (11-06-2019)