Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here tried Popeye's chicken sandwich?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Then why bring it up dicklicker
    To point out that your opinion means very little.

I thought that was quite clear or are you having reading comprehension problems, again??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Sailor (11-09-2019)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Just wondering. Someone got killed in MD over one last night and the one near me had cars lined up down the road.

Is it really that good?
    Is it the chlorine in the chlorinated chicken that makes it special?

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    So you're saying that Popeyes is lying and nothing from the 80s, like you said; but I can see you're upset, because as usual you've HAD to resort to posting insults.
    Typical USFREAKDUMB attempt to deflect attention away from how badly he - once again - got his right-wing goofball ass handed to him.

No, I was unfortunately not able to find a relevant ad from the 1980's. But try to use your feeble excuse for a brain to apply some simple logic here...

If the company, through its spokespeople says that they've never had a chicken sandwich on their menu prior to 8/12/19, but I just posted two commercials for two of their previous chicken sandwiches, one from 5 years ago and one from 13 years ago, it follows logically, that since they were wrong on those two examples, they could just as easily be wrong on other examples as well.

Or... (more likely) maybe they aren't even "wrong".

Maybe, due to your lack of ability to think critically or apply reason, you misinterpreted the meaning of what they said. It's possible that what they meant was that they've never had a chicken sandwich as a regular menu item. In other words, maybe their chicken sandwiches nave traditionally been similar to the McDonald's McRib in that they are offered on a temporary, limited time basis, discontinued, then brought back again occasionally.

And maybe that was also the case during the mid 80's when I had them a few times.

Either way, your insistence that Popeye's has never offered or sold a chicken sandwich prior to the current one, has fallen flat on its face where it now lays in the dirt next to you.

Idiot.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Typical USFREAKDUMB attempt to deflect attention away from how badly he - once again - got his right-wing goofball ass handed to him.

No, I was unfortunately not able to find a relevant ad from the 1980's. But try to use your feeble excuse for a brain to apply some simple logic here...

If the company, through its spokespeople says that they've never had a chicken sandwich on their menu prior to 8/12/19, but I just posted two commercials for two of their previous chicken sandwiches, one from 5 years ago and one from 13 years ago, it follows logically, that since they were wrong on those two examples, they could just as easily be wrong on other examples as well.

Maybe, due to your lack of ability to think critically or apply reason, you misinterpreted the meaning of what they said. It's possible that what they meant was that they've never had a chicken sandwich as a regular menu item. In other words, maybe their chicken sandwiches nave traditionally been similar to the McDonald's McRib in that they are offered on a temporary, limited time basis, discontinued, then brought back again occasionally.

And maybe that was also the case during the mid 80's when I had them a few times.

Either way, your insistence that Popeye's has never offered or sold a chicken sandwich prior to the current one, has fallen flat on its face where it now lays in the dirt next to you.

Idiot.
    USF is a waste of time to debate.
    He's one of the densest assholes ever.
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

Nomad (11-09-2019)

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    USF is a waste of time to debate.
    He's one of the densest assholes ever.
    He's handy to have around for wiping up the floor with, though.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Idiot.
    So you're telling the truth and Popeyes is lying??

But, surprisingly, there’s never been a chicken sandwich.

Until now

Starting Monday, Aug. 12, all of the company’s restaurants will start serving a buttermilk-battered, hand-breaded white meat chicken filet sandwich, which comes with your choice of spicy Cajun spread or mayonnaise plus barrel-cured pickles on a buttered, toasted brioche bun.

Popeyes is calling this the biggest addition to the menu since they introduced buttermilk biscuits 30 years ago.

The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich will make an early debut this week at Sweet Dixie Kitchen in Long Beach.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

<<typical rambling bullshit of a dumbass >>
    I posted two videos of Popeye's TV commercials from 2003 and 2014.

Explain why Popeye's would have been advertising a product they didn't sell, Einstooge.

Betcha can't.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

<<typical rambling bullshit of a dumbass, who thinks he knows more then Popeyes >>

Until now

Starting Monday, Aug. 12, all of the company’s restaurants will start serving a buttermilk-battered, hand-breaded white meat chicken filet sandwich, which comes with your choice of spicy Cajun spread or mayonnaise plus barrel-cured pickles on a buttered, toasted brioche bun.

Popeyes is calling this the biggest addition to the menu since they introduced buttermilk biscuits 30 years ago.

The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich will make an early debut this week at Sweet Dixie Kitchen in Long Beach.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If I just keep on repeating the same dumbass crap over and over again without addressing the two videos, nobody will notice how badly I got my ass handed to me here.
    Sorry, but that's where you're wrong.

You've been made to look like a total horse's patoot here.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If I just keep on repeating the same dumbass crap over and over again, without addressing the what Popeyes has stated, hpefully nobody will notice how badly I got my ass handed to me here and how I've made myself look like a total horse's patoot, again

Until now

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Damn, what a dumb thread this turned out to be! Give a Popeye's a try, you just might like it.

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,647 Times in 16,577 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Damn, what a dumb thread this turned out to be! Give a Popeye's a try, you just might like it.
    Or be adventurous an give the recipe a try
    (You just never know who's making the sandwich you buy at Popeye's...

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Until now

FAKE NEWS ^^^^^

Note the dates on the titles of the videos in the screenshots below....

I see you still can't explain why Popeye's was advertising chicken sandwiches AT LEAST 16 years before you claim was the very first time they EVER sold one.

YOU LOSE.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Any thread that trolls like USFREAKDUMB, TruthDeflector, Dork Hole, CFM etc, etc post in turn into dumb threads.

The quality (and the odor) of this forum would improve significantly if those turds got perma-flushed.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,623 Times in 11,616 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Sorry, don't have any of those up here. Popeyes was okay, but I liked Church's Chicken a lot better. I don't know if that chain is anywhere but in Missouri though.
    Church's Chicken is down here also. Maybe this will help answer the question.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-10-2019)