Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: YOVANOVITCH AND McKINLEY Violated Constitutional Mandate to Carry Out Foreign Policy

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,336 Times in 22,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    ]NO SOURCES NEEDED HERE?
    Have there been any for this asinine clown show?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    its in the laws asshole

an active military and people who take the pledge to protect America are expected to out crimes they witness
    There were no crimes committed retard. Did you miss Jovanovic's testimony when asked if she observed Trump doing anything illegal? Can you guess what he answer was?
    Every life matters

3. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-18-2019)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The President had an official policy as developed by his State Department, and as Presidents have done for decades. Then the President had a personal agenda with regards to Ukraine that was harmful and contradictory to the official policy.
    OPINION based on hyperbole and innuendo. Nothing factual supports this claim.

The Ambassador did not even know about the Presidents personal policy until after the fact. How was she supposed to know she was to do what Rudy wanted instead of the State Department?
    Fallacy and strawman claim; it wasn't the Presidents "personal" policy. You do know that Presidents set foreign policy; not life long bureaucrats or partisan hacks in the Congress.

They knew she was a do-gooder and would tell on them, so they never even told her about Rumps personal agenda.
    Fallacy; hyperbolic claims and strawman. The claim that she is a "do-gooder" is pure opinion and hyperbole.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Illiterate lying cocksucker ...
    Yes, you are.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    There were no crimes committed retard. Did you miss Yanovichs testimony when asked if she observed Trump doing anything illegal? Can you guess what he answer was?
    she never claimed she did ass drip

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

MR. ZELDIN: What's your source outside of press reports?

MS. YOVANOVITCH: I don't recall.

MR. JORDAN: But he didn't just it seems to me if he was responding that way, he would say, okay, Mr. President, I agree with you, but he didn't say that. He said, she admired the previous President and was on his side. And you just told me you don't do that. So I'm wondering how the current President of Ukraine felt that you were on the side of Mr. Poroshenko and said this to the President of the United States.

MS. Y0VANOVITCH: I have no idea, because I think if you ask President Poroshenko, he would not agree with that statement.

MR. JORDAN: -- and got the transcript and it was public. 5o you got that information weeks before?

MS. YOVAN0VITCH: Yes.

MR. J0RDAN. Why did you get that information? Did you have any other responsibilities with continuing responsibilities with Ukraine and your former position there?

MS . YOVANOVITCH: No.

MR. J0RDAN: Why would Mr. Kent share that with you?

MS. YOVAN0VITCH: I think he knows that i still care about the bilateral relationship and I'm still interested.

MR. JORDAN. Is that normal?

MS. YOVAN0VITCH: Yeah. i mean, I think that that there are conversations about, you know, all sorts of things that take place.

MR. JORDAN. I guess what I'm asking is you got a call between two heads of state. You have certain staff, I assume NSC staff, some State Department staff, potentially Justice Department, I don't know who's all on that call, but it's probably not something that should be shared and probably not common knowledge. And yet the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State shares it with someone who is no longer involved with Ukraine, who's teaching a course at Georgetown. And I'm just wondering, is that has that ever happened before, to your knowledge?

MS . Y0VANOVITCH: I 'm sure it has.

MR. J0RDAN. Really?

MS. YOVAN0VITCH: Yeah.

MR. JORDAN. People would just share the contents of two heads of states, the President of the United States' call with someone who's not working in that particular area?

MS . Y0VANOVITCH: I - - I mean, you' re asking me my opinion.

MR. ZELDIN: Ambassador, you just testified that someone had reached out to you personally in August on your personal device?

MS. Y0VANOVITCH: I'm sorry?

MR. ZELDIN: In clarifying an answer to a question asked by the majority, I just want to understand what you were saying. A staffer or somebody reached out to you in August?

MS. YOVANOVITCH: 0h, yeah. Uh-huh. Yeah. 0n my personal email.

MR. ZELDIN: And what was that about?

MS. Y0VANOViTCH: They from the Foreign Affairs Committee, and they wanted me to come in and talk about, I guess, the circumstances of my departure.

MR. ZELDIN: Come in and talk where? Who where were they calling from?

MS . Y0VANOVITCH : No. This was an email.

MR. ZELDiN: An email. Where were they emailing you from?

MS. Y0VANOVITCH: I presume Washington. It was House Foreign Affairs.

MR. ZELDIN: A House Foreign Affairs staffer?

MS. YOVANOVITCH: Yeah.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

its illegal for them to help cover up a crime shit bricks
    What crime shit-for-brains?

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

she never claimed she did ass drip
    You just contradicted yourself as per usual dumbass.
    Every life matters

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    MR. ZELDIN: What's your source outside of press reports?

MS. YOVANOVITCH: I don't recall.

MR. JORDAN: But he didn't just it seems to me if he was responding that way, he would say, okay, Mr. President, I agree with you, but he didn't say that. He said, she admired the previous President and was on his side. And you just told me you don't do that. So I'm wondering how the current President of Ukraine felt that you were on the side of Mr. Poroshenko and said this to the President of the United States.

MS. Y0VANOVITCH: I have no idea, because I think if you ask President Poroshenko, he would not agree with that statement.

MR. JORDAN: -- and got the transcript and it was public. 5o you got that information weeks before?

MS. YOVAN0VITCH: Yes.

MR. J0RDAN. Why did you get that information? Did you have any other responsibilities with continuing responsibilities with Ukraine and your former position there?

MS . YOVANOVITCH: No.

MR. J0RDAN: Why would Mr. Kent share that with you?

MS. YOVAN0VITCH: I think he knows that i still care about the bilateral relationship and I'm still interested.

MR. JORDAN. Is that normal?

MS. YOVAN0VITCH: Yeah. i mean, I think that that there are conversations about, you know, all sorts of things that take place.

MR. JORDAN. I guess what I'm asking is you got a call between two heads of state. You have certain staff, I assume NSC staff, some State Department staff, potentially Justice Department, I don't know who's all on that call, but it's probably not something that should be shared and probably not common knowledge. And yet the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State shares it with someone who is no longer involved with Ukraine, who's teaching a course at Georgetown. And I'm just wondering, is that has that ever happened before, to your knowledge?

MS . Y0VANOVITCH: I 'm sure it has.

MR. J0RDAN. Really?

MS. YOVAN0VITCH: Yeah.

MR. JORDAN. People would just share the contents of two heads of states, the President of the United States' call with someone who's not working in that particular area?

MS . Y0VANOVITCH: I - - I mean, you' re asking me my opinion.

MR. ZELDIN: Ambassador, you just testified that someone had reached out to you personally in August on your personal device?

MS. Y0VANOVITCH: I'm sorry?

MR. ZELDIN: In clarifying an answer to a question asked by the majority, I just want to understand what you were saying. A staffer or somebody reached out to you in August?

MS. YOVANOVITCH: 0h, yeah. Uh-huh. Yeah. 0n my personal email.

MR. ZELDIN: And what was that about?

MS. Y0VANOViTCH: They from the Foreign Affairs Committee, and they wanted me to come in and talk about, I guess, the circumstances of my departure.

MR. ZELDIN: Come in and talk where? Who where were they calling from?

MS . Y0VANOVITCH : No. This was an email.

MR. ZELDiN: An email. Where were they emailing you from?

MS. Y0VANOVITCH: I presume Washington. It was House Foreign Affairs.

MR. ZELDIN: A House Foreign Affairs staffer?

MS. YOVANOVITCH: Yeah.
    Jordan's shtick is so old, we've all seen it for ten years now, sophomoric and totally predictable.

There is always a "so, I'm wondering," which leads into a lengthy framed scenario usually delivered in rapid form, followed by a generalized question to which he responds with "I'm thinking," or "I'm guessing, or something similar introducing his opinion of what occurred, which he then attempts to be passed off as fact. Fools the FOX crowd, few others, Boehner had it right when he referred to him as an "asshole"

And like most right wing media sites, got to love the way you quickly transitioned from one Representative's questions into another without a break, it's easy to cherry pick content to have it say what you want

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Jordan's shtick is so old, we've all seen it for ten years now, sophomoric and totally predictable.
    Translation:

There is always a "so, I'm wondering," which leads into a lengthy framed scenario usually delivered in rapid form, followed by a generalized question to which he responds with "I'm thinking," or "I'm guessing, or something similar introducing his opinion of what occurred, which he then attempts to be passed off as fact. Fools the FOX crowd, few others, Boehner had it right when he referred to him as an "asshole"
    Translation:

And like most right wing media sites, got to love the way you quickly transitioned from one Representative's questions into another without a break, it's easy to cherry pick content to have it say what you want
    Translation:

Boorish yammering ignored. Fool.