View Poll Results: Impeach & Remove Trump from Office.

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

    10 45.45%
  • No.

    12 54.55%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Results 241 to 252 of 252

Thread: Poll; Impeach & Remove.

  1. #241 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    45,871
    Thanks
    59,113
    Thanked 26,075 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    1,954
    Groaned 2,654 Times in 2,486 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Tepid.

    I have learned through experience to never believe the claims rightwing losers make about other posters
    Darla didn’t leave because of christie, either. Darla left because she wanted yo
    leave. The rest is Darla’s story to tell, but it’s not like TD tells it.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  2. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (11-02-2019)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    christiefan915 (11-03-2019)

  4. #242 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    45,871
    Thanks
    59,113
    Thanked 26,075 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    1,954
    Groaned 2,654 Times in 2,486 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    You know I am right sugar tits

    BTW, I thought you had me on ignore?

    Will you claim some "Mod duty" to try to cover your tracks? Face it sugar tits, you can't get enough of me. You live to be offended by me. I am like oxygen to you broads
    Tell yourself whatever gets you through the night.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  5. #243 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,538
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 951 Times in 762 Posts
    Groans
    56
    Groaned 207 Times in 191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    American Patriots are just pussy grabbers
    Not Pence!He won't even sniff "mothers"!
    Margot

  6. #244 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,538
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 951 Times in 762 Posts
    Groans
    56
    Groaned 207 Times in 191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardawg View Post
    we dont ban for people voting in polls on alt.

    Let me explain this very clearly, JPP almost never bans. The reason it seems frequent is because of basically one rule that people can't help themselves over. Other than rule 12b, or doxxing, people will not get banned.

    Exceptions:

    Mason got banned in a one off instance because we were voting on whether to continue threadbans. This was a poll that actually affected the function of the board, and affected every single person on here. As such, I said straight up from the onset in the OP to not vote cheat, or you'd get banned. Gave a specific warning not to do it on that specific poll. Mason cheated, I kept my word.

    Otherwise we don't give a shit about polls.

    Exception #2. If people keep spamming the forum, bumping 15 different threads, after getting warned multiple times to stop, we have in the past (like maybe once or twice) given small 24 hour bans. Again, this has only happened once or twice in 13 years. It's not something that happens often.

    Basically, don't violate rule 12b, don't dox, and you will not be banned. It is not complicated.
    Does this mean Mason's whole sock army can vote in Jack's poll?
    Margot

  7. #245 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    49,158
    Thanks
    35,753
    Thanked 23,510 Times in 16,815 Posts
    Groans
    3,666
    Groaned 2,329 Times in 2,222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    Does this mean Mason's whole sock army can vote in Jack's poll?
    Why not!!!
    #Not My President



    "I think Kenn Starr's a lunatic, I really think that Ken Starr's a disaster... I really think that Ken Starr was terrible..."
    ~trump, October 8, 1999




    "christiefan" stands for Agatha, not Chris

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (11-02-2019)

  9. #246 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    16,741
    Thanks
    881
    Thanked 8,164 Times in 5,792 Posts
    Groans
    516
    Groaned 551 Times in 533 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Darla didn’t leave because of christie, either. Darla left because she wanted yo
    leave. The rest is Darla’s story to tell, but it’s not like TD tells it.
    She did, I just can’t tell the story. It would violate board rules. And I don’t break rules.

    Maybe one day when I am done with this place, I will spill the beans

  10. #247 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    38,215
    Thanks
    6,893
    Thanked 16,396 Times in 9,859 Posts
    Groans
    1,013
    Groaned 1,456 Times in 1,306 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    Does this mean Mason's whole sock army can vote in Jack's poll?
    sure
    Biography:

    Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

    Testimonials about my patented system:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

  11. #248 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20,608
    Thanks
    9,203
    Thanked 5,858 Times in 4,546 Posts
    Groans
    328
    Groaned 1,016 Times in 947 Posts

    Default

    Poll is CLOSED.

  12. #249 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    20,490
    Thanks
    2,338
    Thanked 6,153 Times in 5,064 Posts
    Groans
    436
    Groaned 904 Times in 887 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Poll is CLOSED.
    WTF Jack!Grind just said Mason's sock army can vote!
    Melchizedek

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to MASON For This Post:

    Jack (11-03-2019)

  14. #250 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    77,770
    Thanks
    33,338
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 17,225 Posts
    Groans
    24,478
    Groaned 3,677 Times in 3,497 Posts
    Blog Entries
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Darla didn’t leave because of christie, either. Darla left because she wanted yo
    leave. The rest is Darla’s story to tell, but it’s not like TD tells it.
    Funny then how you ranted and raved about me causing your besty to leave in disgrace. It's always astonishing how so-called progressives will resort to time honoured racism and homphobia when they are triggered. Christie also found out what an appallimg liar she was and fell out with her big-time.
    Last edited by Havana Moon; 11-02-2019 at 10:01 PM.
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  15. #251 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    13,240
    Thanks
    1,756
    Thanked 8,497 Times in 6,135 Posts
    Groans
    73
    Groaned 200 Times in 191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    --->2 weeks<--- (somebody's pants on fire)
    If it was, I'll stand corrected. But it's still twice what everyone else got, no?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    Controlled Opposition (11-02-2019)

  17. #252 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5,005
    Thanks
    3,434
    Thanked 2,564 Times in 1,995 Posts
    Groans
    46
    Groaned 111 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    If it was, I'll stand corrected. But it's still twice what everyone else got, no?
    Yes.

Similar Threads

  1. 50% Say Impeach and Remove
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-23-2019, 05:07 AM
  2. 51% Say Impeach and Remove
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 10-13-2019, 03:34 PM
  3. New FOX Poll: 51% say REMOVE this criminal ASAP
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2019, 08:51 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2019, 11:23 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2019, 03:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •