Thread: Look whos back on top

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You should kill yourself or if you're to big of a coward, maybe you could find someone to help you.
    Agreed; I was thinking the same thing.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

OldMercsRule (10-27-2019), USFREEDOM911 (10-24-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    He-he, I think my response went over your obviously low I.Q. brain. It was sarcasm. But really, no LIVING Dem has a chance against Trump. So they may want to dig up some BODY to run. Stuff that person, like Ruth Ginsburg, and have a ventriloquist speak for the deceased. It just might work!
    Ya so whats the point. I responded to your hate, with a response, Seems to me that's how it is meant to work in a forum. So if anyone even takes the time to read your garbage , the only thing that would come up in their mind is a what the fuck is this,

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Shucks?!!, I was hoping Melania was on top, Trump is too heavy to be on top?!!
    Absurdity; a sure sign of the last desperate refuge for liars, fools and ignorance; and those who have lost their arguments.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Keep their supporters uneducated stupid, full of hate and lie to them. Without these there would be no hate party.
    Yep, the Democratic Party of the Jackass is the party of hate, lies and hypocrisy.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Every charge you think she is guilty of. Stupid is always attracted to stupid , that's why you have scum bag for your leader. Which one of Clintons crimes was illegal, and what was the outcome of her trial. YUK YUK> BRAIN DEAD
    Who is my leader? I don't think Warren is guilty of any charges and I am not ware of any lies the Republicans have told about her that is causing her popularity to decline.

As usual, you are rambling on about something I never said or thought. I merely wanted to know what lies Republicans told against Warren that is hurting her in the polls as claimed by rjhenn.

Extreme partisanship causes posters to jump to extreme conclusions and ramble about stuff their brain imagined somebody was saying without any rational reasons.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

OldMercsRule (10-27-2019), Truth Detector (10-24-2019)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Dr Puss face don't be ridiculous.
    Looks like someone is being very tame. Could it be you received a bitch slap email from the Mods over your behavior?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-24-2019)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Jbander - What a brainwashed weenie!
    The turds on my ignore list and should be on everyone's ignore list , He spends much of his forum time trying to get you thrown out. So If you ever do get thrown out , go backwards and find the poster who got you thrown out. It's usually quite apparent. and The turd will come up often as the weeny culprit.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Looks like someone is being very tame. Could it be you received a bitch slap email from the Mods over your behavior?
    Not yet ,we all know that I beat you so bad that your running to mommy but I think Mommy has your number also. You fucking wimp. Happy to be the one that made you weeny out.

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Who is my leader? I don't think Warren is guilty of any charges and I am not ware of any lies the Republicans have told about her that is causing her popularity to decline.

As usual, you are rambling on about something I never said or thought. I merely wanted to know what lies Republicans told against Warren that is hurting her in the polls as claimed by rjhenn.

Extreme partisanship causes posters to jump to extreme conclusions and ramble about stuff their brain imagined somebody was saying without any rational reasons.
    Well If that was your intention I totally missed that point in your comment. So I'm guilty as charged ,keep it a little simpler , I just got up and I usually go directly to my duty as the shadow to the Teflon puss bag.
    Last edited by jbander; 10-24-2019 at 11:40 AM.

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Not yet ,we all know that I beat you so bad that your running to mommy but I think Mommy has your number also. You fucking wimp. Happy to be the one that made you weeny out.
    You sound very brave, but your posts speak otherwise.

Your posts have changed drastically. Either you can't keep it up or you have received a bitch slap PM from the Mods. It is ok if it is the latter. You wouldn't be the first.

I suspect your posts were reported as you were really close to violating two serious forum rules.

1) 12b - posts about sex with minors will not be tolerated. There is a ZERO tolerance position among the Mods.
    2) You threatened to out information about me that you supposedly received in private from others. That is a forum no no

As long as you fly right you have nothing to worry about. I have posted here for years and never been banned because I never break rules. Try it. It works

14. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-24-2019)

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh puss face can't you take a joke .

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    You sound very brave, but your posts speak otherwise.

Your posts have changed drastically. Either you can't keep it up or you have received a bitch slap PM from the Mods. It is ok if it is the latter. You wouldn't be the first.

I suspect your posts were reported as you were really close to violating two serious forum rules.

1) 12b - posts about sex with minors will not be tolerated. There is a ZERO tolerance position among the Mods.
    2) You threatened to out information about me that you supposedly received in private from others. That is a forum no no

As long as you fly right you have nothing to worry about. I have posted here for years and never been banned because I never break rules. Try it. It works
    I think it is clear to everyone that the person who reported me could only be you. Because pretty much everyone here agrees with me about Puss faces hero Puss face. So no, if I'm dumped it is you trying to hide because I beat the shit out of you and that your Teflon got hammered to the point that you are now crawling on the floor. By the way nothing yet from the office so maybe they bailed on you also. I mean really you are quite ugly and hard to get behind. By the way how are you love interest going and what are the puppy's names.

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,073 Times in 7,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Biden is another Republican Lite like Obama and the Clintons. I'll vote for the wimpy centrist if he's nominated , but he won't get our base out and the diseased orangutan will be re-elected, even after being impeached by the House.

It's got to be a real progressive like Bernie or Liz, and we've got to give him or her a progressive congress as well.

The United States of America is a socially regressive country spinning into third world, banana republic status. We'll either grow into 21st Century standards of social consciousness or we'll swirl down the drain of history's toilet. We've reached our tipping point.

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Biden is another Republican Lite like Obama and the Clintons. I'll vote for the wimpy centrist if he's nominated , but he won't get our base out and the diseased orangutan will be re-elected, even after being impeached by the House.

It's got to be a real progressive like Bernie or Liz, and we've got to give him or her a progressive congress as well.

The United States of America is a socially regressive country spinning into third world, banana republic status. We'll either grow into 21st Century standards of social consciousness or we'll swirl down the drain of history's toilet. We've reached our tipping point.
    I agree with much of that. The press thinks that people have forgotten of the theft by the top 1 percent. They think that fear will make people vote against their own interests again. We are well aware that the wealth gap is at levels never seen before, worse than the Gilded Age.
    No matter how you try and defend it, people know our health system is a mess and it will get worse if Trump is re-elected.
    People are feeling powerless against the elite and Trump is an elite and is governing to their advantage. After the terrible tax cut went through, Trump told the people at Mira Lago that he just made them all a lot richer. Trump is proud of gutting regulations. Those regs are for the benefit of the people against the ownership society. Will the people vote for more power to the powerful?
    I hope they sense that American worker's security is slipping away and the wealthy are doing it.

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Dim Dems have NO candidate that would have a chance against Trump. Maybe if they dug up John McStain's remains they could run them as a Dem, which he really was the last several years of his life. He was definitely a RINO once Trump took office. The slogan could be "McStain's Remains To Be Seen, Vote For Some Body That May Have A Chance". This just might catch on.
    As my signature says: a RINO is that rare Republican who puts country ahead of party. Which makes "RINO" high praise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’