Thread: Look whos back on top

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    This won't work buddy, back up your shit about many country's , you said dozens that had tougher gun laws then the US but had worse results. You said dozens I'll let you pass with just a dozen , you fraud.
    Like I said, just look at the Americas. Most have higher, often far higher homicide rates than we do and we have, by far, the loosest gun laws. Your fervent denial won't change the facts. There's never been a gun control law that has been demonstrated to have made things better. If a country already had problems with guns then adding strict gun laws has only made things worse. The only times that strict gun laws have 'worked' have been when they weren't needed in the first place. Usually a paranoid overreaction to unique events that likely wouldn't have repeated even without the gun laws.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Like I said, just look at the Americas. Most have higher, often far higher homicide rates than we do and we have, by far, the loosest gun laws. Your fervent denial won't change the facts. There's never been a gun control law that has been demonstrated to have made things better. If a country already had problems with guns then adding strict gun laws has only made things worse. The only times that strict gun laws have 'worked' have been when they weren't needed in the first place. Usually a paranoid overreaction to unique events that likely wouldn't have repeated even without the gun laws.

You can't stop with the bullshit can you we have Weekest gun laws in all of the America's bullshit. You said there was dozens of countries with tougher gun laws and worse results, Then You list one, Brazil , you say Dozens I ask for only a dozen and you can't even come up with but one. Your a liar for the cause of Gun Bubbas around this country. Admit it , just say jbander your right and I'm a liar and I only can come up with one, even though I said dozens. Now it's I You never seen a gun law that changed anything except for the fact that all industrial nations have tough or tougher gun laws and they all have better results. Your remark is straight out stupid . You won't back up your shit and in fact compound it at ever turn with more nonsense and lies. Around the world just about every gun law is totally effective. but Mr stupid says none are,

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have one fact that you can't get around it's the law of logic if, all guns in this country no longer exist and no one gets killed by guns then every gun taken out of that stock will always bring you closer to no one killed by gun. I know this will rip you a new ass hole but there is no way you can get around this logic. No one can. So sorry your gibberish won't get you anywhere at all. If only the bad guys have guns they will still kill the same number but the fact that 2oo millions gun pulled from the system here will without a doubt cut back massively from the people killed with guns. and then in fact one gun taken out will move us that closer to the end . By the way I support the second amendment but not the Nazi Idea of the NRA that doesn't give a shit about it other then the profit motive.

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You can't stop with the bullshit can you we have Weekest gun laws in all of the America's bullshit. You said there was dozens of countries with tougher gun laws and worse results, Then You list one, Brazil , you say Dozens I ask for only a dozen and you can't even come up with but one. Your a liar for the cause of Gun Bubbas around this country. Admit it , just say jbander your right and I'm a liar and I only can come up with one, even though I said dozens. Now it's I You never seen a gun law that changed anything except for the fact that all industrial nations have tough or tougher gun laws and they all have better results. Your remark is straight out stupid . You won't back up your shit and in fact compound it at ever turn with more nonsense and lies. Around the world just about every gun law is totally effective. but Mr stupid says none are,
    You are really an idiot, aren't you? Do you really think that there is only one country, Brazil, besides us in the Americas. Almost all Caribbean, Central and South American countries have very strict gun laws and most of them have far worse problems with guns than we do. And the key phrase in my other claim was "made things better". None of those other industrial nations had any real problems with guns before they had any strict gun laws. So, all over the world we see that gun laws either had no discernible effect or they just made things worse. Even your 'success' stories have their flaws. The UK, for one example, has a homicide rate today that is slightly higher than it was before they had any gun laws. All you have is nonsense and lies.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You have one fact that you can't get around it's the law of logic if, all guns in this country no longer exist and no one gets killed by guns then every gun taken out of that stock will always bring you closer to no one killed by gun. I know this will rip you a new ass hole but there is no way you can get around this logic. No one can. So sorry your gibberish won't get you anywhere at all. If only the bad guys have guns they will still kill the same number but the fact that 2oo millions gun pulled from the system here will without a doubt cut back massively from the people killed with guns. and then in fact one gun taken out will move us that closer to the end . By the way I support the second amendment but not the Nazi Idea of the NRA that doesn't give a shit about it other then the profit motive.
    Still an idiot. So you get fewer people killed with guns. How does that prevent people from being killed in a myriad of other ways? You'd probably wind up with more deaths, as many people would no longer have the means to defend themselves. Your "law of logic" is insanely illogical, being apparently based on the irrational proposition that people can only be killed with guns. You appear to be immersed in paranoia about guns, which has left you totally devoid of any capacity for rational thought.

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are really an idiot, aren't you? Do you really think that there is only one country, Brazil, besides us in the Americas. Almost all Caribbean, Central and South American countries have very strict gun laws and most of them have far worse problems with guns than we do. And the key phrase in my other claim was "made things better". None of those other industrial nations had any real problems with guns before they had any strict gun laws. So, all over the world we see that gun laws either had no discernible effect or they just made things worse. Even your 'success' stories have their flaws. The UK, for one example, has a homicide rate today that is slightly higher than it was before they had any gun laws. All you have is nonsense and lies.

This won't work buddy, back up your shit about many country's , you said dozens that had tougher gun laws then the US but had worse results. You said dozens I'll let you pass with just a dozen , you fraud.

7. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still an idiot. So you get fewer people killed with guns. How does that prevent people from being killed in a myriad of other ways? You'd probably wind up with more deaths, as many people would no longer have the means to defend themselves. Your "law of logic" is insanely illogical, being apparently based on the irrational proposition that people can only be killed with guns. You appear to be immersed in paranoia about guns, which has left you totally devoid of any capacity for rational thought.

8. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I love this dozens of example routine from this goofball but he can't get past one. This is typical of these goofballs . They are Gun Bubbas. Mr bang bang. No logic , all lies or distortions, empty worthless comments. Just back them into a corner and they will threaten your life or try to change the subject or just try to fake their way through it. He is full of bullshit and that can't be argued when his dozens of example is one.

9. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You think that there are less than a dozen countries in the Americas? There are maybe 5 out of dozens that have less of a problem with guns than we do. Just about all of them have far stricter gun laws than we do. If you want names, start with Mexico and start working your way south. Don't forget about the Caribbean.

10. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You think that there are less than a dozen countries in the Americas? There are maybe 5 out of dozens that have less of a problem with guns than we do. Just about all of them have far stricter gun laws than we do. If you want names, start with Mexico and start working your way south. Don't forget about the Caribbean.

Total bullshit and you know, you said there was dozens of countries that had tougher laws then us and had worse results. I called your bullshit 5 times now and you have tried every way possible to bullshit your way out of it , Buddy I won't let you. Your point was in no way saying that there is countries with worse results. You were trying to make the point that gun laws do nothing so you lied and threw this bullshit at me and of course everyone else who is following this thread. So One more time you said dozens of countries had tougher laws and worse results , so I'll make it easy on you , just give me a dozen that have tougher laws then us and worse results. No more fricken bullshit answer the question. You can't bull shit your way out of this and you look like a idiot trying to.

11. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nothing worse then a bullshitter. Sounds exactly like the rights hate party leader.