Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Never thought I would say this but......

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Never thought I would say this but......

We dodged a fucking bullet in 2012 when Romney lost to B Hussein Yobabymama

Imagine if that carpet bagging grifter had won?

There is no telling what bullshit he would have “partnered” with leftists on and Republicans would have gone along.

I am so glad I didn’t vote for that dishonest prick. If he has any presidential ambitions he should end them

NeverTrumpers can suck my cock

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Abatis (10-22-2019), BRUTALITOPS (10-22-2019), Into the Night (10-22-2019), Life is Golden (10-24-2019), Sirthinksalot (10-22-2019), Truth Detector (10-22-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

There is no telling what bullshit he would have “partnered” with leftists on and Republicans would have gone along.

I am so glad I didn’t vote for that dishonest prick. If he has any presidential ambitions he should end them

In less than a year after Trump is removed, Teflon will change this ID or create a brand new one to escape accountability for being duped by Trump.

Just watch. It'll happen.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cinnabar (10-22-2019), evince (10-24-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    In less than a year after Trump is removed, Teflon will change this ID or create a brand new one to escape accountability for being duped by Trump.

Just watch. It'll happen.
    One day after giving you specific directions on where you could find me in order to try and do what you said you could do, you went into hiding.

I don't have to watch. It's already happened.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

If given enough time, Romney might bend over, grab his ankles, and take one up the ass for Obama like Brain Tumor John McCain did.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

i honestly don't know what I am giong to do post-trump.

from graham, to flake, to collins, to romney, to mccain, to sasse, or even liars like comey that pretended to be republican... I am convinced now more than ever we essentially have a one party state, where a certain group of people run interference for the other and "pretend" to be republican... whatever that means. Then they get in and support the same overall agenda of letting illegals in our country, appoint wishy washy judges like roberts (note: almost all conservative appointments with few exceptions in the last 30 years trend leftwards over their tenure... but liberals never trend conservative), they support the same sellout policies ceeding our national clout, they try to entangle us in things like the TPP, etc..when was the last actual conservative landmark legislation enacted?

I think conservatives/republicans are deeply compromised.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

canceled.2021.2 (10-22-2019), Controlled Opposition (10-22-2019), Darth Omar (10-22-2019), dukkha (10-22-2019), Life is Golden (10-24-2019)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 10 days View Post
    Have you considered that the problem might be with you? If the present GOP isn't right wing enough, there are few countries (in the civilized world) where the politics might suit you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

evince (10-24-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Have you considered that the problem might be with you? If the present GOP isn't right wing enough, there are few countries (in the civilized world) where the politics might suit you.
    Why do whacked out leftists think they can define what is right wing? To me, Conservatives are centrists who believe in the intent behind our constitution and it's the left that is way out there.

When was it the Federal Governments job to decide what healthcare we should have? Give people food stamps? Give people housing assistance? Etc etc etc.

How is it good for the American people to turn them into dependent wards of the state? How is it good for America to claim that half of its citizens are racists?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Darth Omar (10-22-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is a JOKE post right?
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

evince (10-24-2019)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Yeah, would have been terrible for the Incels.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

from graham, to flake, to collins, to romney, to mccain, to sasse, or even liars like comey that pretended to be republican... I am convinced now more than ever we essentially have a one party state, where a certain group of people run interference for the other and "pretend" to be republican... whatever that means. Then they get in and support the same overall agenda of letting illegals in our country, appoint wishy washy judges like roberts (note: almost all conservative appointments with few exceptions in the last 30 years trend leftwards over their tenure... but liberals never trend conservative), they support the same sellout policies ceeding our national clout, they try to entangle us in things like the TPP, etc..when was the last actual conservative landmark legislation enacted?

it's not so much Dems vs Repblicans. it's the establishment politicians ( with political bureaucrats) resisting reform

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (10-22-2019)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Why do whacked out leftists think they can define what is right wing? To me, Conservatives are centrists who believe in the intent behind our constitution and it's the left that is way out there.

When was it the Federal Governments job to decide what healthcare we should have? Give people food stamps? Give people housing assistance? Etc etc etc.
    You are correct. None of these listed things are authorized by the Constitution of the United States. All of these programs are unconstitutional.

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I've wonder the same question as well. There's only one Trump. No one else can speak, act and say what he does and get away with it. Someone else can proclaim themselves a populist but they'll never be able to do what Trump does. Some other wealthy businessman or celebrity could run for President in the future ala Ross Perot, Trump (not sure if Tom Steyer counts) and they won't be tainted by having been a politician caught up in the system. But I'm not sure who that would be (on the Republican side at least).

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I've wonder the same question as well. There's only one Trump. No one else can speak, act and say what he does and get away with it. Someone else can proclaim themselves a populist but they'll never be able to do what Trump does. Some other wealthy businessman or celebrity could run for President in the future ala Ross Perot, Trump (not sure if Tom Steyer counts) and they won't be tainted by having been a politician caught up in the system. But I'm not sure who that would be (on the Republican side at least).
    If you think Trump is a populist, then you're a fucking moron.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cinnabar (10-22-2019)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    When was it the Federal Governments job to decide what healthcare we should have? Give people food stamps? Give people housing assistance?
    You are describing a large majority of countries in the developed world. There are very few where the politics might suit Grind (or you).

It really depends on what bothers you most. If it's abortion, you could draw inspiration from El Salvador where women can get a life sentence for having a miscarriage. “There has to be some form of punishment," as the man said.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2019-08-...us-lawyer-says

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

COME ON PUSS FACE ,NOBODY BELIEVES THIS EXCEPT PEOPLE THAT ARE ALSO PUSS FACES. i THINK WHAT YOU HAVE IS CALLED Palmoplantar pustulosis , LIKE i SAID IT IS GOING TO LEAVE SCARS. I WOULD GUESS THAT SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN PUSTULAR FOR SUCH A LONG TIME , SEX HAS BEEN OUT FOR YOU. I'M REALLY SORRY TO KNOW THAT.