Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TAYLOR elicited GASPS/SIGHS in long open'g remarks +DEM's most disturb'g day in CONG

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    LIE and LAME; the PHONY media narrative that these were "politically motivated investigations into Trump’s rivals" is an outright lie.

Good luck proving that in an impeachment hearing.
    Stupid fuck.

Trump directly told Sondland, who BTW bought his post by being a major Trump donor, to tell Taylor and relay to Zelensky’s representative that the $400 million and any meeting in the WH were contingent on a public declaration that the investigations of the Ukrainian involvement in 2016 and Burisma (aka Hunter Biden) would be done.

Deny all you want, stupid fuck, those are the facts.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,323 Times in 1,693 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 417 Times in 384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    hes's alleging a quid once again,the phone call says otherwise. He is not a neutral witness,he is an Obamatron
    Taylor served the country for 50 years and every president since Reagan.
    Cadet at West point and infantry officer for 6 years. 101st airborne in Vietnam.
    Served the State Dept in Afghanistan, Iraq, Jerusalem and the Ukraine.

And he isn't alleging jack shit, he spelled it out clearly about a half dozen times in his opening statement. You should read it. Although it is 15 pages and probably more than you can handle.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

domer76 (10-23-2019), Iolo/Penderyn (10-23-2019)

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    the latest show "witness"is no witness to anything,everything reported was at least 2nd hand info,and his snit fit that the Snakes Dept was bypassed (actually parallel tracked) by the presidents representative
    The 15 page opening remarks is out

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Read it; no quid pro quo at all. In fact, Trumps main complaint was the fact that he doesn't like sending American taxpayer dollars overseas and wants our allies to pay their fair share instead of America paying the lions share.

Ukraine was a corrupt nation. Zellynskyy was newly elected. Makes perfect sense to hold up funds until there are assurances the money will not be used for corrupt purposes.

As for the narrative that Ukraine needed AMERICAN money to defend against Russia; that is a bunch of moronic malarkey. Russia marched into Crimea without any opposition from the Obama Administration or from Ukraine.

The notion that some arms from America would prevent further hegemony from Russia is laughably false.

Another HOAX failure by the Democratic Party of the Jackass. If you think that a President cannot make such decisions about foreign aid and diplomacy, you're naive or just a downright uneducated idiot.
    You didn't read it or you are just plain fucking stupid.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    Port Tack. Probably didn’t read it. Definitely plain fucking stupid. Toss in a liar as well

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Jarod,

He will be impeached but will he be convicted?

The defense could argue that the security assistance was eventually released without getting what was asked for; and that the security assistance was thus not actually withheld on the conditions imposed by team Giuliani.

That would give Trump devotees all the wiggle room they need to acquit.
    After that asshole pulls out of Syria and has to blow up our bases on their way out, those troops aren't coming home at all. Just to Iraq so we have someone there to fight ISIS (that he just released 1000's of prisoners of) and Russia just signed a treaty with Turkey to patrol the skies over the territory we just left. So the troops aren't coming home and he just sent 3000 of them to Saudi Arabia.

So we abandon the Christian Kurds to be slaughtered while sending troops to support Muslims in Saudi Arabia. Next he will pull out of Afghanistan that will be overrun by the Taliban inside of a week making that conflict another one we lose under this dipshit. Trump is one disaster after the next.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-23-2019)

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

The questions following his opening statement were private, his opening statement wasn't. I hope they don't impeach because if they don't we know he will not win re-election.

Support for impeaching Trump soars among independents

Let's see, 1 in 3 is 33% and now it has jumped to 45%! And you think he can win re-election!
    depends on who you pick to run against him........the one you thought the best in 2016 wasn't up to the job.........nor are your current front runners......a year from now when demmycrats are still afraid to vote to start an investigation polls could look significantly different.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-23-2019)

11. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The evidence piles up by the day
    you have confused accusations with evidence.......

why on earth call for a vote now when they are convincing more by the day
    once they vote to BEGIN the investigation then the defense can begin to point out the holes in your accusations.......then your house of cards turns into just another Schiffless parody....the higher you build, the farther you fall......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-23-2019)

13. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Schiff has a MOUNTAIN of evidence, we'll see if those pussy ass (R) senators vote to convict

chances look pretty good so far
    Lol. You mean like the "memo" he waved around for two years during the Meuller investigation? You know, the one he said contained evidence "beyond a reasonable doubt"? You people are sooooooooooo gullible.
    Every life matters

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (10-23-2019), Truth Detector (10-23-2019)

15. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Stupid fuck, the 15 page introductory remarks said that not only a meeting with Trump, but the $400 million were contingent upon a PUBLIC declaration that an investigation of the 2016 election AND of the Bidens.

Extortion
    Quid Pro Quo
    Abuse of power
    Trump wasn't even asking for an investigation, just a public statement by Zelinsky that they were going to conduct one, he'd take it from there. He has a lot of faith in his propaganda.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-23-2019)

17. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    every place that indicates Taylor "said" is an outright lie........fake news from some demmycunt who was not sworn under oath.......you're an absolute idiot for believing this fake news......
    Read his statement, he said it plain as day countless times.

18. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

when he first claimed Trump demanded a quid pro quo he was told he was full of shit......and he still is.......

19. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nancy "you need to vote on impeachment before you can read what the impeachment investigation says"......

20. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

GASP

SIGH

21. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Port Tack,

After that asshole pulls out of Syria and has to blow up our bases on their way out, those troops aren't coming home at all. Just to Iraq so we have someone there to fight ISIS (that he just released 1000's of prisoners of) and Russia just signed a treaty with Turkey to patrol the skies over the territory we just left. So the troops aren't coming home and he just sent 3000 of them to Saudi Arabia.

So we abandon the Christian Kurds to be slaughtered while sending troops to support Muslims in Saudi Arabia. Next he will pull out of Afghanistan that will be overrun by the Taliban inside of a week making that conflict another one we lose under this dipshit. Trump is one disaster after the next.
    And that is all a sideshow compared to Ukraine/impeachment. Looks bad for Trump.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.