Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AOC says, let's line Republicans up

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    But when you take a trip back in time to post-1964, you see that the Conservative movement embedded itself in rabid white nationalism in order to stay relevant.

In all honesty, Goldwater's 1964 loss should have killed Conservatism. Instead, cynical Republicans like Richard Nixon saw it as the path to victory. When he couldn't run on the merits of Conservatism, he dialed up the "law & order" and racism talk. GOP has been running the same play since. They haven't changed in 55 years. They are still the fat, ugly, diseased sows who stood in the doorways of The University of Alabama, and hurled invective at the first black students.

In 55 years, the GOP hasn't changed one iota.

The party needs to die; Conservatism needs to die.
    I'm still waiting on you to bring your knife and start carving a "T" in my forehead. You have the directions.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

The GOP of 2019 bears no difference from the GOP of 1965. At its core, it's still a mess of racist, failed Conservative ideas that have never led to being on the right side of history.

Conservatives opposed Civil Rights.

Conservatives opposed Voting Rights.

Conservatives opposed Fair Housing Act.

Conservatives opposed Roe v. Wade.

Conservatives opposed the Clean Water Act.

Conservatives opposed the Clean Air Act.

Conservatives opposed Medicare.

Conservatives opposed Social Security.

Conservatives opposed desegregation.

Conservatives opposed gay marriage.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

TTQ64 (10-21-2019)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    For once I agree with AOC. I think everyone should be forced to vote. Will Nancy hold one?

Kinda hard to hold Republicans accountable if Nancy won’t call a vote.

Republicans don’t control the House. Has AOC shared her concerns with Nancy?

Or does AOC think that the GOP should hold a pretend vote?
    Of course. When she is ready.There will be a vote. If you were awake when AOC won, you would know she was against Pelosi becoming speaker. She wanted someone younger. Now she knows better since Nancy is doing the job well and that is what the Repugs feared.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Conservatives and Conservatism are the worst things to happen to this country since slavery.

They're people and a belief system that has never been on the right side of history.

They're the ugliest, stupidest, most inbred people among us, and they're going to try and recede back into mainstream society once Trump is gone; it's our duty to not let them.

I wish everyone who voted for Trump would have a "T" carved in their foreheads so we know who the people are in this country who suck so much, they should be marginalized and ignored.
    But here's the problem. You have those who claim they didn't vote for dump but won't for dem either.

They pretend they don't like how dump represents the country, but they still like the republican/conservative agenda. The one's who think we can compromise with the right or moderate congress people.

dump didn't win at the polls he won by cheating people out of votes.

There are people who will still vote republican after dump leaves office...…...it's those people who need to be called out.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    But here's the problem. You have those who claim they didn't vote for dump but won't for dem either.

They pretend they don't like how dump represents the country, but they still like the republican/conservative agenda. The one's who think we can compromise with the right or moderate congress people.

dump didn't win at the polls he won by cheating people out of votes.

There are people who will still vote republican after dump leaves office...…...it's those people who need to be called out.
    I blame BoThSiDeRiStS for that. People like cawacko and Flash who try to guilt progressives and liberals into abandoning their principles so that we can accommodate the feelings of a narrow group of people who ultimately don't fucking matter, and are purely about protecting their self-interests instead of the country's.

If I ever hear "both sides are the same" again after this, I'm going to lose my shit on the first person who says it.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

You Conservatives would never carve a "T" in your foreheads to show your support for Trump because you recognize that it's stupid to support Trump, but you're too far gone and it's too late to ask for forgiveness.

So that's why you want quick, hasty impeachment votes...not because you think Trump will survive, but because you don't want to have to defend him. You want to be able to "No True Scotsman" your way outta this mess.

No one should let you.

You should be forced to bear the mistake of Trump for the rest of your lives. Every time you look in the mirror, you should be reminded of how much you suck.
    You could always carve a "D" in your forehead, to show you didn't vote for Trump; but it could also be used to identify the dumbasses.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has demanded that any Republican who does not want to see President Donald Trump impeached "go on the record" with a vote and carry that "stain on their careers for the rest of their lives."

Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill on Tuesday, Ocasio-Cortez said it was "outrageous" for Republicans opposed to Trump's impeachment to "protect the amount of lawlessness" that she said the U.S. leader has displayed.
    "We have to do our job and I think that once the House impeaches, the House has impeached the president and then that hearing goes to the Senate," Ocasio-Cortez said.
    "If they want to fail it, then I want to see every Republican go on the record and knowingly vote against impeachment of this president knowing his corruption, having it on the record so that they can have that stain on their careers for the rest of their lives," she said.

https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-...chment-1458679

agreed

I want a handy traitor list, and no cowards or weasel words allowed. You need to shit yourself or get off the gold pot.
    No fence straddling with Trump. You either remove him or you are a lifelong disgrace and traitor to the flag and every citizen in the US.
    It means you think it's OK to have a corrupt dictator who uses the office you voted him into to perpetuate his own power by destroying
    a rival so long as its for the benefit of your party.
    Lol, this stupid bitch is the gift that keeps on giving. Does she realize Dims haven't even voted to start an impeachment investigation? Let alone to impeach.
    Every life matters

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Lol, this stupid bitch is the gift that keeps on giving. Does she realize Dims haven't even voted to start an impeachment investigation? Let alone to impeach.
    You are quite a piece of work.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    You are quite a piece of work.
    Yes, I realize facts are anathema to libs.
    Every life matters

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Yes, I realize facts are anathema to libs.
    What facts are you talking about????

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

evince (10-21-2019)

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has demanded that any Republican who does not want to see President Donald Trump impeached "go on the record" with a vote and carry that "stain on their careers for the rest of their lives."

Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill on Tuesday, Ocasio-Cortez said it was "outrageous" for Republicans opposed to Trump's impeachment to "protect the amount of lawlessness" that she said the U.S. leader has displayed.
    "We have to do our job and I think that once the House impeaches, the House has impeached the president and then that hearing goes to the Senate," Ocasio-Cortez said.
    "If they want to fail it, then I want to see every Republican go on the record and knowingly vote against impeachment of this president knowing his corruption, having it on the record so that they can have that stain on their careers for the rest of their lives," she said.

https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-...chment-1458679

agreed

I want a handy traitor list, and no cowards or weasel words allowed. You need to shit yourself or get off the gold pot.
    No fence straddling with Trump. You either remove him or you are a lifelong disgrace and traitor to the flag and every citizen in the US.
    It means you think it's OK to have a corrupt dictator who uses the office you voted him into to perpetuate his own power by destroying
    and be investigated for having joined the conspiracy to kill our democracy with trump and the russians

14. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (10-21-2019)

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

16. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (10-21-2019)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Trumpet (10-21-2019)

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

She needs to tell her speaker to call a vote. Many Democrats also don't want to go on record.

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    actually I support the conservative voice , I think it's as important then the progressive voice , but the right wing party that exist now is nothing other then a organized hate group. They have to be disposed of. I've always gone more for the chipping these people, so we can follow them for the rest of their lives, so they don't get another chance to destroy this country.
    You're part of the problem. Conservatism IS hate.

You can't separate the two. You support the same thing CFM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

evince (10-21-2019)

21. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    the alternative ones Putin dreamed up for them
    That's what I kind of suspect.