Thread: Pierre Delecto

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    ‘A TOTAL LOSER’: Romney Mocked After Using Secret Twitter Account To Defend Himself

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) was mocked Sunday evening after a new report revealed that he appears to have used a secret Twitter account to defend himself against critics online.

During an interview with The Atlantic, Romney made the revelation that he had a secret Twitter account:

“That’s kind of what he does,” Romney said with a shrug, and then got up to retrieve an iPad from his desk. He explained that he uses a secret Twitter account—“What do they call me, a lurker?”—to keep tabs on the political conversation. “I won’t give you the name of it,” he said [emphasis added], but “I’m following 668 people.” Swiping at his tablet, he recited some of the accounts he follows, including journalists, late-night comedians (“What’s his name, the big redhead from Boston?”), and athletes. Trump was not among them. “He tweets so much,” Romney said, comparing the president to one of his nieces who overshares on Instagram. “I love her, but it’s like, ah, it’s too much.”

Hours later, Slate published a report that appears to have identified Romney’s secret Twitter account: Pierre Delecto.

Slate identified what appears to be Romney’s secret Twitter account by identifying which of Romney’s family member’s had the smallest followings on the platform and then going through their accounts to find it and then using a variety of other techniques to add validity to the claim that it was his secret account.

“This account joined the site in July of 2011, just one month after Romney announced his run for president,” Slate wrote. “The majority of people it follows are either political reporters, politicians, political operatives, or pundits.”

CNN investigative reporter Andrew Kaczynski noted that the account followed “a lot of Romney 2012 aides.”

The most hilarious part of the story is the fact that Romney had compared President Donald Trump to one of his nieces, suggesting that Trump was an immature child, while Romney appeared to be using a secret Twitter account to defend himself against criticism — which is childish and cowardly.

In May, far-left Washington Post blogger Jennifer Rubin, who falsely describes herself as “conservative,” tweeted a link to an article on Romney and wrote: “Inside Romney’s Trump strategy – his strategy is nonconfrontation verging on spinelessness”

Romney appears to have responded to her tweet by writing: “Jennifer, you need to take a breath. Maybe you can then acknowledge the people who agree with you in large measure even if not in every measure.”

In June, leftist Soledad O’Brien tweeted about Romney: “Utter lack of a moral compass.”

Romney appears to have responded by O’Brien by writing: “Only Republican to hit Trump on Mueller report, only one to hit Trump on character time and again, so Soledad, you think he’s the one without moral compass?”

Earlier this month, Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume suggested that Romney was “an unreliable ally.”

Romney appears to have responded to Hume’s tweet by writing: “Loyal to principle trumps loyalty to party or person, right Brit?”

Online, Romney was widely mocked over the apparent revelation that he was using a secret Twitter account to defend himself from criticism.

Republican strategist Arthur Schwartz tweeted: “What a total loser.”

New York Times reporter Mike Isaac tweeted: “I think the saddest version of the anon-alt-burner account is the one used to defend yourself in public”

Isaac noted how cringeworthy some of the tweets were that Romney appears to have “liked” from his stealth Twitter account.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/a-tot...eport-suggests
    Playful and witty. In pari dilecto. Trumptards don't get the joke. Too stupid and uneducated to understand Latin.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

domer76 (10-21-2019), Phantasmal (10-22-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    No

I do remember Pierre saying Trump tweets too much. Get the irony?

It’s ok Delecto still has you
    A pustule is a bulging patch of skin that's full of a yellowish fluid called pus. It's basically a big pimple. Several conditions, ranging from something as common as acne to the once-deadly disease smallpox, can cause pustules.

They show up when you have some sort of infection your body is trying to fight it off with white blood cells. That can result in a mixture of infected fluid and dead white blood cells (pus).

When pus builds up under your skin or in a pore, it can cause a pustule or Teflon Don

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Remember when Trump had a "spokesman" John Barron or something like that, trump would get on the telephone and pretend to be his own spokesman.
    John Barron, David Dennison and John Miller.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-22-2019)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    except when trump was john miller it was an obvious joke, with his own voice, everyone knew it was him.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 11 days View Post
    except when trump was john miller it was an obvious joke, with his own voice, everyone knew it was him.
    Also his supposed secretary "Carolin Gallego."

A 1992 letter to New York Magazine signed by “Carolin Gallego” replied to an article by Julie Baumgold. The letter asserted that “as his secretary” she knew Trump to treat women with respect.[14] This letter resurfaced in a 2017 article in the Washingtonian which highlighted similarities between patterns of repetition in Trump's speech and the final line in the letter, which read “I do not believe any man in America gets more calls from women wanting to see him, meet him, or go out with him. The most beautiful women, the most successful women—all women love Donald Trump.” The Washingtonian was unable to find any record of a Carolin Gallego as secretary to Trump.[15]

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Playful and witty. In pari dilecto. Trumptards don't get the joke. Too stupid and uneducated to understand Latin.
    "Delightful Peter". I get it.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Also his supposed secretary "Carolin Gallego."

A 1992 letter to New York Magazine signed by “Carolin Gallego” replied to an article by Julie Baumgold. The letter asserted that “as his secretary” she knew Trump to treat women with respect.[14] This letter resurfaced in a 2017 article in the Washingtonian which highlighted similarities between patterns of repetition in Trump's speech and the final line in the letter, which read “I do not believe any man in America gets more calls from women wanting to see him, meet him, or go out with him. The most beautiful women, the most successful women—all women love Donald Trump.” The Washingtonian was unable to find any record of a Carolin Gallego as secretary to Trump.[15]
    yes dumbass, he's obviously trolling, in case you couldn't tell he does that all the time. That's way different than being a little bitch and arguing on twitter and trying to defend yourself in a completely unironic way

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Stretch (10-21-2019)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Microphallus: An abnormally small penis. ... The ruler is pressed firmly into the soft tissue over the pubic bone (the symphysis pubis) since, in obese boys and men, a seemingly small penis may be partly engulfed by the fat pad at its base and actually be quite normal in length.
    You mad bro?

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Poor Jbander. I think I broke another lefty

Oh well. How long before he comes completely unglued and heads into a 12b ban?

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Poor Jbander. I think I broke another lefty

Oh well. How long before he comes completely unglued and heads into a 12b ban?
    Yup the Guys that watches over this forum says you can say anything you want here to anyone. So why would I go anyplace pimple boy.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The final solution for the pimple boy is to ignore the child? So Ignore Ignore Ignore. Pimple boy you have to understand if I can call you what you are, on everyone of your useless three word comments , that's were the fun is, Mr Pustule you know a real effective response is to go after my speeling. I'm a real bad Speeler

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    MITT IS DONE! — ‘Liked’ Tweets from Mitt Romney’s Secret “Pierre Delecto” Twitter Page Show Man Obsessed with Trump Hatred and Leading GOP Resistance

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...op-resistance/
    You do realize, dumbfuck, that Trump used at least two pseudonyms to promote himself. John Barron and John Miller.

Hypocrite

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Republican strategist Arthur Schwartz tweeted: “What a total loser.”

New York Times reporter Mike Isaac tweeted: “I think the saddest version of the anon-alt-burner account is the one used to defend yourself in public”

John Barron
    John Miller

Look them up, bitch

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No

I do remember Pierre saying Trump tweets too much. Get the irony?

It’s ok Delecto still has you

John Barron
    John Miller

Look them up, dumbfuck

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yep