Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 903

Thread: Evangelicals: You Need to Stop Believing In Stupid Things

  1. #181 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,873
    Thanks
    2,032
    Thanked 7,442 Times in 5,288 Posts
    Groans
    517
    Groaned 454 Times in 432 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Thanks for the comedy show.
    Thanks for the confirmation.
    Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent

  2. #182 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20,628
    Thanks
    9,210
    Thanked 5,859 Times in 4,547 Posts
    Groans
    328
    Groaned 1,016 Times in 947 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Allah is simply the Arabic word for "God", but Jack is too stupid to know that. The bigger question is, why would an English speaking country use a combination of English and Arabic words on it's currency? Jack is a retard.
    The Question IS: Why would a Country put a religious slogan on their currency a hundred plus years after their founding?

    Answer: Rise of the Christian Jihadists and their Christian Sharia Agenda.

  3. #183 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19,955
    Thanks
    12,241
    Thanked 5,958 Times in 4,750 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 751 Times in 707 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Would "In Buddha we Trust" bother YOU ?
    Not if it's spendable....would it bother you? remember Axi---he was Bhuddist...awesome guy....

  4. #184 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20,628
    Thanks
    9,210
    Thanked 5,859 Times in 4,547 Posts
    Groans
    328
    Groaned 1,016 Times in 947 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Not if it's spendable....would it bother you? remember Axi---he was Bhuddist...awesome guy....
    Point is, some religious motto is going to offend someone, so why put it on the Currency in the first place?

    "IN GOD WE TRUST was first used on paper money in 1957, when it appeared on the one-dollar silver certificate. The first paper currency bearing the motto entered circulation on October 1, 1957. ... The motto also appeared on one-dollar silver certificates of the 1957-A and 1957-B series.Mar 8, 2011
    History of 'In God We Trust' - Treasury.gov"

  5. #185 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,873
    Thanks
    2,032
    Thanked 7,442 Times in 5,288 Posts
    Groans
    517
    Groaned 454 Times in 432 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    This message is hidden because Jack is on your ignore list.
    Suffice it to say, you got banned, came back, went full retard, never looked back. Cry harder.
    Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent

  6. #186 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19,955
    Thanks
    12,241
    Thanked 5,958 Times in 4,750 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 751 Times in 707 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    The Question IS: Why would a Country put a religious slogan on their currency a hundred plus years after their founding?

    Answer: Rise of the Christian Jihadists and their Christian Sharia Agenda.
    Where did you find that answer?

  7. #187 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19,955
    Thanks
    12,241
    Thanked 5,958 Times in 4,750 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 751 Times in 707 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Point is, some religious motto is going to offend someone, so why put it on the Currency in the first place?

    "IN GOD WE TRUST was first used on paper money in 1957, when it appeared on the one-dollar silver certificate. The first paper currency bearing the motto entered circulation on October 1, 1957. ... The motto also appeared on one-dollar silver certificates of the 1957-A and 1957-B series.Mar 8, 2011
    History of 'In God We Trust' - Treasury.gov"
    Well, It's there...why worry? People, most, seem to be able to "tolerate" it...If you can't use a credit card or Apple pay
    If you don't like "under God" in the pledge, don't say it...
    All this stuff is easy...if you were brought up Catholic and don't wisheto be any more..you have the option to be whatever you like...

  8. #188 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20,628
    Thanks
    9,210
    Thanked 5,859 Times in 4,547 Posts
    Groans
    328
    Groaned 1,016 Times in 947 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Where did you find that answer?
    It's in plain sight. 'Christian Republic of America' ... has a certain ring to it, don't you think?

  9. #189 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20,628
    Thanks
    9,210
    Thanked 5,859 Times in 4,547 Posts
    Groans
    328
    Groaned 1,016 Times in 947 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Well, It's there...why worry? People, most, seem to be able to "tolerate" it...If you can't use a credit card or Apple pay
    If you don't like "under God" in the pledge, don't say it...
    Yes. That's another one the Christian Jihadis fought for. I remember when that was added as part of the 'brain washing' promoted by Christian Sharia groups.

    "1954,
    The phrase "under God" was incorporated into the Pledge of Allegiance on June 14, 1954, by a Joint Resolution of Congress amending ß 4 of the Flag Code enacted in 1942.
    Pledge of Allegiance - Wikipedia"

  10. #190 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19,955
    Thanks
    12,241
    Thanked 5,958 Times in 4,750 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 751 Times in 707 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    It's in plain sight. 'Christian Republic of America' ... has a certain ring to it, don't you think?
    Where?

  11. #191 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20,628
    Thanks
    9,210
    Thanked 5,859 Times in 4,547 Posts
    Groans
    328
    Groaned 1,016 Times in 947 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Where?
    Ever wonder why the Founding Fathers wanted 'Church and State' separated?

  12. #192 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19,955
    Thanks
    12,241
    Thanked 5,958 Times in 4,750 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 751 Times in 707 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Yes. That's another one the Christian Jihadis fought for. I remember when that was added as part of the 'brain washing' promoted by Christian Sharia groups.

    "1954,
    The phrase "under God" was incorporated into the Pledge of Allegiance on June 14, 1954, by a Joint Resolution of Congress amending ß 4 of the Flag Code enacted in 1942.
    Pledge of Allegiance - Wikipedia"
    Do you? You're not that old....but if it offends you, don't say it...it's not going to change any time soon....and it's not hurting anyone....

  13. #193 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19,955
    Thanks
    12,241
    Thanked 5,958 Times in 4,750 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 751 Times in 707 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Ever wonder why the Founding Fathers wanted 'Church and State' separated?
    Tell me

  14. #194 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20,628
    Thanks
    9,210
    Thanked 5,859 Times in 4,547 Posts
    Groans
    328
    Groaned 1,016 Times in 947 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Tell me
    A thousand years of European bloodshed.

  15. #195 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Cymru/ Wails
    Posts
    1,996
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 717 Times in 517 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 751 Times in 693 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    ...says the one who apparently cannot read.
    How many degrees do you have?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-26-2018, 06:25 PM
  2. fact: government law enforcement LIE!!!! stop believing the cops
    By SmarterthanYou in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2017, 03:41 PM
  3. Don't Stop Believing!
    By Mott the Hoople in forum Sports, Hobbies & Pictures
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 01:15 PM
  4. APP - Political Penndit * Donít stop believing (in principles)
    By Socrtease in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:03 PM
  5. Fascism- Stop Saying It, Stupid
    By gonzojournals in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •