Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 20% of Trump Fans Think Freeing the Slaves Was a Bad Idea

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Sailor (10-21-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    That's beside the point. The point is that he wasn't welcomed by the modern DNC until after he renounced and worked against the KKK.
    As he himself put it, the KKK was nothing other than all the people in his circle, the movers and shakers. They may gave put away their costumes but leopards dont change their spots.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    As he himself put it, the KKK was nothing other than all the people in his circle, the movers and shakers. They may gave put away their costumes but leopards dont change their spots.
    Well I don't know what was in his heart, so I can't say for sure that he truly changed. However, the point is that the modern DNC didn't embrace him until after he left the Klan and spent years fighting for liberal policies.
    So using him as an argument that dEmS aRe ThE rEaL rAcIsTs is pathetically idiotic.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Contrary to popular misconception, the parties never "switched" on racism. The Democrats just switched from overt racism to a subversive strategy of getting blacks as dependent as possible on government to secure their votes. At the same time, they began a cynical smear campaign to label anyone who opposes their devious strategy as greedy racists. Make no mistake, the democrats are the party of the KKK and racism.
    dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Into the Night (10-21-2019), Loving91390 (10-21-2019)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well I don't know what was in his heart, so I can't say for sure that he truly changed. However, the point is that the modern DNC didn't embrace him until after he left the Klan and spent years fighting for liberal policies.
    So using him as an argument that dEmS aRe ThE rEaL rAcIsTs is pathetically idiotic.
    And lets not forget LBJ getting them n*ggers voting democrat for the next 200 yrs.
    Nothing changed but the speech directed at microphones.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    More fake news and manufactured numbers. *yawn*
    It's that what Trump told you? Yeah, just keep sucking Trump's dick like always.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    WRONG. The KKK is still a militant arm of the Democratic party. It does not and never has fought for civil rights.
    Wow! You really believe that, don't you. Amazing what some people will swallow when they're sucking Trump's dick.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

The other 80% are liars

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Donald Trump appears to have high levels of support among the nation’s intolerant population, according to a New York Times deep dive into polling data.

The Times found that nearly 20% of Trump supporters did not approve of freeing the slaves, according to a January YouGov/Economist poll that asked respondents if they supported or disapproved of “the executive order that freed all slaves in the states that were in rebellion against the federal government”—Abraham Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation.

Trump himself has never advocated for white supremacy, but some of his followers may. He has, however, called for a moratorium on Muslims entering the United States and called Mexican migrants “rapists.”

Exit polls from the Republican South Carolina primary reveal that 74% of voters in the state favored the Muslim ban—Trump won 41% of that group, according to the Times, which described Trump supporters as a “coalition of voters on people who are responsive to religious, social and racial intolerance.”

Trump, a billionaire outsider, has talked his way to being the front-runner in the 2016 GOP race, causing much of the Republican establishment to scramble in an attempt to find a suitable candidate to beat him. This remains to be seen as Trump won the Nevada caucuses Tuesday by a wide margin, beating Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz by more than 20 points.

NY TIMES POLL from THREE + YEARS AGO, IOW FAKE NEWS BULLSHIT....GET DESPERATE MUCH???
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Before the party switch.
    There was no party switch. You are bona fide evidence of that.
    Every life matters

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well 20% are Democrats so that may be right. A Republican congress freed the slaves.
    eat shit liar

they are trump supporters

you guys killed the party that freed the slaves by raping it until it was dead

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    There was no party switch. You are bona fide evidence of that.
    the southern strategy ??????

you hate history

and math

and science

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Before the party switch.
    Please CITE THE DATE of "THE BIG PARTY SWITCH", with the NAMES OF ALL THOSE WHO "SWITCHED"

The DEMCORATS WHO FILIBUSTERED THE 1964 CRA(s) NEVER SWITCHED: Al Gore, Sr, Robert Byrd, and John Connolly….feel free tom provide PROOF OTHERWISE....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

countryboy (10-21-2019), Into the Night (10-21-2019)

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

And lets not forget LBJ getting them n*ggers voting democrat for the next 200 yrs.
    Nothing changed but the speech directed at microphones.
    There's no evidence that LBJ ever said that. Just another examples of Conservatives getting their news from memes.

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    the southern strategy ??????

you hate history

and math

and science
    Lol, says the "gurl" who thinks fourth trimester abortions are just peachy keen.
    Every life matters