Thread: Senate just released THEIR OWN report on Trump's COLLUSION with Russia

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taft2016 View Post
    I thought the issue was collusion?
    soo yesterday. now it's any of the below ( see my sig)
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Sailor (10-20-2019), Taft2016 (10-23-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

why would Russia support Trump's campaign with a massive propaganda blitz on social media and provide Wikileaks data hacked from the DNC?

and why were there more than 101 known points of contact between the Trump campaign and Russian-government linked people or entities, including 23 meetings or calls?

hmmmm….go figure

4. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Trumpet (10-20-2019)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,626 Times in 10,690 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    this article is CHILLING...…...Senate Intel committee released the second part of their investigation...…….St Petersburg troll factory exposed, Russian JUBILATION after highly successful operation to install Trump.....read only if you can handle the truth this early on a Sunday morning

btw the Senate chairman is a Republican

II. (U) FINDINGS

1. (U), The Committee found, that the IRA sought to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton's chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin.

(U) The Committee found that the IRA' s :lnformation warfare campaign was broad in scope and entailed objectives beyond the result of the 2016 presidential election. Further, the Committee's analysis of the IRA's activities on social media supports the key judgments of the January 6, 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment, "Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections," that "Russia's, goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton,· and harm her electability and potential presidency."5 However, where the Intelligence Community assessed that the Russian government "aspired to help President-elect Trump's election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him," the Committee found that IRA social media activity was overtly and almost invariably supportive of then-candidate Trump, and to the detriment .of Secretary Clinton's campaign

(U) The Committee found that the Russian government tasked and supported the IRA' s interference in the 2016 U.S. election. This finding is consistent with the Committee's understanding of the relationship between IRA ownerYevgeniy Prigozhin and the Kremlin, the aim and scope of the interference by the IRA, and the correlation between the IRA's actions and electoral interference by the Russian government in other contexts and by other means.7 Despite Moscow's denials, the direction and financial involvement of Russian oligarch Yevgeniy Prigozhin, as well as his close ties to high-level Russian government officials including President Vladimir Putin, point to significant Kremlin support, authorization, and direction of the IRA' s operations and goals.

(U) Analysis of the behavior of the IRA-associated social media accounts makes dear that while the Russian information warfare campaign exploited the context of the election and election-related issues in 2016, the preponderance of the operational focus, as reflected repeatedly in content, account names, and audiences targeted, was on sociapy divisive issues-such as race, immigration, and Second Amendment rights-in an attempt to pit Americans against one another and against their government. The Committee found that IRA influence operatives consistently used hot-button, societal divisions in the United States as fodder for the content they published through social media in order to stoke anger, provoke outrage and protest, push Americans further away from one another, and foment distrust in government institutions. The divisive 2016 U.S. presidential election was just an additional feature of a much more expansive,, target-rich landscape of potential ideological and societal sensitivities.

3. (U) The Committee found that the IRA targeted not only Hillary Clinton, but also Republican candidates during the presidential primaries. For example, Senators Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio were targeted and denigrated, as was Jeb Bush.14 As Clint Watts, a former FBI Agent and expert in social media weaponization, testified to the Committee, "Russia's o~ert media outlets and covert trolls sought to sideline opponents on both sides . of the golitical spectrum with adversarial views towards the Kremlin." IRA operators sought"to impact primaries for both major parties and "may have helped sink the hopes of candidates more hostile to Russian interests long before the field narrowed."15

4. (U) The Committee found that no single group of Americans was targeted by IRA information operatives more than African-Americans. By far, race and related issues were the preferred target of the information warfare campaign designed to divide the country in 2016. Evidence of the IRA's overwhelming operational ei;nphasis on race is' evident in the IRA's Facebook advertisement content (over 66 percent contained a term related to rac~ ) and targeting (locational targeting was principally aimed at AfricanAmericans in key metropolitan areas with), its Face book pages (one of the IRA's topperforming pages, "Blacktivist," generated 11.2 million engagements with Facebook ' users), its Instagram content (five of the top 10 Instagram accounts were focused on African-American issues and audiences), its Twitter content (heavily focused on hotbutton issues with racial undertones, such as the NFL kneeling protests), and its YouTube

much more

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_Volume2.pdf

CAN'T FUCKING READ???

Please QUOTE THE "COLLUSION" YOU ARE STILL DESPERATELY LYING ABOUT.

NADA.

#MUELLER REPORT. GET OVER IT...you LIED, and GOT CAUGHT.

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    It will be interesting to see how the Trumperoos try to spin these facts.
    Notice none of this nor the State Dept's recent report got much coverage in the right wing media

But, but, but wait till billy barr delivers his report, opps, rather two reports

7. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Trumpet (10-20-2019)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

You must be a LEFTY. Or George Soros paid for the report. Sure that's it.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,626 Times in 10,690 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

MORE FUCKING LIES.... THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION ANYWHERE IN THE SENATE REPORT, YOU LKYING MOTHERFUCKERS... .
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

this article is CHILLING...…...Senate Intel committee released the second part of their investigation...…….St Petersburg troll factory exposed, Russian JUBILATION after highly successful operation to install Trump.....read only if you can handle the truth this early on a Sunday morning

btw the Senate chairman is a Republican

II. (U) FINDINGS

1. (U), The Committee found, that the IRA sought to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton's chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin.

(U) The Committee found that the IRA' s :lnformation warfare campaign was broad in scope and entailed objectives beyond the result of the 2016 presidential election. Further, the Committee's analysis of the IRA's activities on social media supports the key judgments of the January 6, 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment, "Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections," that "Russia's, goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton,· and harm her electability and potential presidency."5 However, where the Intelligence Community assessed that the Russian government "aspired to help President-elect Trump's election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him," the Committee found that IRA social media activity was overtly and almost invariably supportive of then-candidate Trump, and to the detriment .of Secretary Clinton's campaign

(U) The Committee found that the Russian government tasked and supported the IRA' s interference in the 2016 U.S. election. This finding is consistent with the Committee's understanding of the relationship between IRA ownerYevgeniy Prigozhin and the Kremlin, the aim and scope of the interference by the IRA, and the correlation between the IRA's actions and electoral interference by the Russian government in other contexts and by other means.7 Despite Moscow's denials, the direction and financial involvement of Russian oligarch Yevgeniy Prigozhin, as well as his close ties to high-level Russian government officials including President Vladimir Putin, point to significant Kremlin support, authorization, and direction of the IRA' s operations and goals.

(U) Analysis of the behavior of the IRA-associated social media accounts makes dear that while the Russian information warfare campaign exploited the context of the election and election-related issues in 2016, the preponderance of the operational focus, as reflected repeatedly in content, account names, and audiences targeted, was on sociapy divisive issues-such as race, immigration, and Second Amendment rights-in an attempt to pit Americans against one another and against their government. The Committee found that IRA influence operatives consistently used hot-button, societal divisions in the United States as fodder for the content they published through social media in order to stoke anger, provoke outrage and protest, push Americans further away from one another, and foment distrust in government institutions. The divisive 2016 U.S. presidential election was just an additional feature of a much more expansive,, target-rich landscape of potential ideological and societal sensitivities.

3. (U) The Committee found that the IRA targeted not only Hillary Clinton, but also Republican candidates during the presidential primaries. For example, Senators Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio were targeted and denigrated, as was Jeb Bush.14 As Clint Watts, a former FBI Agent and expert in social media weaponization, testified to the Committee, "Russia's o~ert media outlets and covert trolls sought to sideline opponents on both sides . of the golitical spectrum with adversarial views towards the Kremlin." IRA operators sought"to impact primaries for both major parties and "may have helped sink the hopes of candidates more hostile to Russian interests long before the field narrowed."15

4. (U) The Committee found that no single group of Americans was targeted by IRA information operatives more than African-Americans. By far, race and related issues were the preferred target of the information warfare campaign designed to divide the country in 2016. Evidence of the IRA's overwhelming operational ei;nphasis on race is' evident in the IRA's Facebook advertisement content (over 66 percent contained a term related to rac~ ) and targeting (locational targeting was principally aimed at AfricanAmericans in key metropolitan areas with), its Face book pages (one of the IRA's topperforming pages, "Blacktivist," generated 11.2 million engagements with Facebook ' users), its Instagram content (five of the top 10 Instagram accounts were focused on African-American issues and audiences), its Twitter content (heavily focused on hotbutton issues with racial undertones, such as the NFL kneeling protests), and its YouTube

much more

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_Volume2.pdf
    Didn’t read it. Don’t care

Still support Trump. Will vote for him again

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

get off my thread imma commie troll
    Every life matters

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    IMO.....
    Who gives a fuck?
    Every life matters

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Teflon Don Post in response to my thread
    I don’t think I would be sad if I learned you were shot and killed. Or better yet your entire family. And if it was done by an illegal, I would dance a jig
    "I don’t think I would be sad if I learned you were shot and killed. Or better yet your entire family. And if it was done by an illegal, I would dance a jig."
    Yup the voice of the right. Lovely group. I just for the first time in any forum gone to the people who run it and demanded that they throw this guy out of the whole forum not just this thread. These killers can't be supported. We will see if these people who run this group will do anything. So far nothing this pile of shit should be thrown out complete. If you except this shit , you own it. Get Rid of him.
    TD is a pussy behind a keyboard

got him on ignore - cleans up my screen nicely

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Russiaphobic garbage..I'm supposed to swallow the IC? the same bunch who promoted "Russian collusion"

what a rube. Putin may have done trolling, but even the ties between the IRA and Moscow aren't nailed down
    Mueller was garbage as well

Mueller’s Own Report Undercuts Its Core Russia-Meddling Claims
    https://www.realclearinvestigations....ng_claims.html
    When Trump is gone, this anatta/noise/1000 different IDs will create brand new accounts that argue a different Conservative perspective.

Just watch. It's coming.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    soo yesterday. now it's any of the below ( see my sig)
    Why did Paul Manafort share GOP polling data on PA, WI, and MI with Ukranians?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

TD is a pussy behind a keyboard

got him on ignore - cleans up my screen nicely
    As long as I'm having fun I can keep this up forever. I love his responses on this.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,134 Times in 9,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

that's it, wolf down the empty calories of your nothingburger. don't slobber, ya filty animals.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,134 Times in 9,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    When Trump is gone, this anatta/noise/1000 different IDs will create brand new accounts that argue a different Conservative perspective.

Just watch. It's coming.
    ok stymie.