Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bimbo with nut allergy demands airline not serve nuts to ANYONE!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Bimbo with nut allergy demands airline not serve nuts to ANYONE!!!

Can you believe the nerve of this bitch.??? Her nut allergy is her problem not mine or yours.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/l...el-26-17090080

oct 18n 2019 Welsh student with a severe nut allergy had to abandon her plans to fly to her destination and make a long journey by road instead after she claims airline staff refused to stop serving nuts on board.

Meleri Williams, from Hendy , Carmarthenshire , was boarding an Aerolineas Argentinas flight from Buenos Aires to Esquel in Argentina when she told airline staff about her allergy and the fact that any contact with nuts risked her going into anaphylactic shock.

The 20-year-old was due to start volunteering in a Spanish and Welsh Primary School in Patagonia when she walked onto the plane, and as with every flight she boards she asked staff if they could not serve nuts on board.

But she was shocked at the response she received.

"I boarded the plane and as I always do told a member of staff that I have a severe nut allergy. Usually, they make an announcement that they will not be selling nuts on the flight and advise the passengers not to consume any nuts on the flight as it could be very dangerous," said Ms Williams.

Staff on board insisted guests must be offered nuts despite the flight being a short two and a half hours, she claimed, so Meleri and her friend Sara had no choice but to walk off the aircraft.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,498 Times in 7,586 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Can you believe the nerve of this bitch.??? Her nut allergy is her problem not mine or yours.
    Yeah but she's very fuckable.
    Pretty stupid on her part. Should've made arrangements before the flight.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is so insane. Women think they should always get whatever they want!!!!
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Texty can't get through a 2 and a half hour flight without nuts...

....................On his chin......

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Texty can't get through a 2 and a half hour flight without nuts...

Not the issue. This slut needs to charter a private plane. Then she can make the rules.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quit being such a FUCKING ASSHOLE. I don't want someone to DIE because I want a fucking peanut on an airplane. Or even a shrimp cocktail.

Adult-Onset Food Allergies Increasing, Confusing

By Jennifer Clopton (WEB MD)

Jan. 14, 2019 -- Martin Malawer, MD, had environmental allergies as a child but never had any reaction to food until he was about 30,000 feet in the air on a plane to France.

“About two-thirds of the way over the Atlantic, I had shrimp cocktail in business class. I had that a million times with no problem, but all of a sudden one eye started swelling up,” he says. “About half an hour later, my other eye started swelling up. It got very bad. I could hardly see out of them, and then I started getting short of breath,” Malawer, an oncology surgeon, recalls of that flight more than 30 years ago.

With his medical training, he immediately knew he was having an allergic reaction, but the flight crew didn’t have any epinephrine in their first aid kit. So the flight attendants gave him antihistamines.

Peanuts

They’re in lots of products, including baked goods and sauces. Always check the food label. Packages must say if they have peanuts. When you eat out, ask how the food is prepared and let servers know you’re allergic. You should also avoid tree nuts, like walnuts or almonds, if they bother you.

Intolerance or Allergy?

Even if you have trouble digesting something, like milk or gluten, it may not be an allergy. Your body may not handle that food well, and have bloating, cramps, and diarrhea. But if it doesn’t involve your immune system, it’s not an allergy. For instance, lactose intolerance happens when your body can’t break down lactose, the sugar in milk and dairy products.

WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

domer76 (10-21-2019)

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Quit being such a FUCKING ASSHOLE. I don't want someone to DIE because I want a fucking peanut on an airplane. Or even a shrimp cocktail.
    Hey loonybird. No one is condemning her to death. She simply has to find some other form of transportation. THINK

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Jan. 14, 2019 -- Martin Malawer, MD, had environmental allergies as a child but never had any reaction to food until he was about 30,000 feet in the air on a plane to France.

“About two-thirds of the way over the Atlantic, I had shrimp cocktail in business class. I had that a million times with no problem, but all of a sudden one eye started swelling up,” he says. “About half an hour later, my other eye started swelling up. It got very bad. I could hardly see out of them, and then I started getting short of breath,” Malawer, an oncology surgeon, recalls of that flight more than 30 years ago.

With his medical training, he immediately knew he was having an allergic reaction, but the flight crew didn’t have any epinephrine in their first aid kit. So the flight attendants gave him antihistamines.

Peanuts

They’re in lots of products, including baked goods and sauces. Always check the food label. Packages must say if they have peanuts. When you eat out, ask how the food is prepared and let servers know you’re allergic. You should also avoid tree nuts, like walnuts or almonds, if they bother you.

Intolerance or Allergy?

Even if you have trouble digesting something, like milk or gluten, it may not be an allergy. Your body may not handle that food well, and have bloating, cramps, and diarrhea. But if it doesn’t involve your immune system, it’s not an allergy. For instance, lactose intolerance happens when your body can’t break down lactose, the sugar in milk and dairy products.

Many schools ban students bringing in nuts.

Some of hose allergies can be a death penalty.

I agree with you. Who gives a fuck about a tiny bag of peanuts?

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hey loonybird. No one is condemning her to death. She simply has to find some other form of transportation. THINK
    Why, scumsack? So you can have your 5 cent bag of peanuts?

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

This thread is absolutely NUTS!

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

As a retired schoolteacher, you would know.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

so bring your own snack, or don't eat a snack..it's not like the peanuts are going to attack you.
    I swear if you leave them alone they won't bother with you..

Next: the Evils of Gluten

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post

As a retired schoolteacher, you would know.

You’re down to 3 attempts to prove you’re not a rapist, lying cunt.

Just tell us how it was consensual and be done with it.

Tick tock

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Peanuts

Intolerance or Allergy?

An asshole is the one that expects others to cater to their demands and personal situations.

When my oldest was in 4K, one of the mothers demanded that the rest of us not send PBJ sandwiches for lunch because her child had peanut allergies. You can likely guess what I told her.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

Some of hose allergies can be a death penalty.

I agree with you. Who gives a fuck about a tiny bag of peanuts?
    My daughter's school tried to do that when she was in 4K. It didn't work to well for them.