This smells like another jussie type hate crime hoax. I suspect the waitress and the anti-trans customers were paid by some trannies to put on this act.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...m_npd_nn_fb_ma

oct 17 2019 A waitress who was fired after refusing to serve transphobic customers at a Wisconsin restaurant on Saturday said she has no regrets about putting “morals over money.”

During her shift at Fat Joe’s Bar and Grill in the town of Fond du Lac, Brittany Spencer overheard a couple making insulting comments about a transgender customer sitting at the bar. As she served the customers, they turned to her to ask what she thought about the trans patron.

"They were asking me if I thought it was disgusting and wrong and why we would let someone like that into the establishment," Spencer told NBC 26, NBC News’ Green Bay affiliate. "To which I answered, ‘No, I do not agree with that,’ and walked away."

Spencer said she asked her manager if another employee could serve the table, because she was uncomfortable, but her manager said no.

“She essentially told me to suck it up or go home," Spencer told NBC 26. "To which I said, ‘OK, I will leave.’"

That night, Spencer took to Facebook to share what happened, stating that she was sent home for refusing to serve the customers. The following day, she was alerted by the restaurant’s management that she’d been fired from her waitressing position.