Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: "Betrayal of the Kurds Is a Stain on American Honor"

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    75,645
    Thanks
    31,591
    Thanked 20,971 Times in 16,332 Posts
    Groans
    22,349
    Groaned 3,648 Times in 3,468 Posts
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Yep.
    .
    For all his faults Trump hasn't caused hundreds of thousands of deaths in Iraq, Syria and Libya. However Shrillary Clinton and Obama managed to do that and more, but yeh Obama was charming and eloquent, I am sure the dead in those countries would appreciate that at least!
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16,755
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,958 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,034 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Let's be clear, no matter what President Trump would have done, the far left loons would have criticized him.

    It's past time to stop listening to the far left loons.
    We know, everybody is picking on Donny again, the guy courts media attention and when it points out his blunders he's the martyr, has there ever been a Republican who hasn't thought the media is picking on them?

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    18,649
    Thanks
    8,631
    Thanked 5,269 Times in 4,123 Posts
    Groans
    301
    Groaned 829 Times in 770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    .
    For all his faults Trump hasn't caused hundreds of thousands of deaths in Iraq, Syria and Libya. However Shrillary Clinton and Obama managed to do that and more, but yeh Obama was charming and eloquent, I am sure the dead in those countries would appreciate that at least!
    'But, but, but Obama'.

    (sigh) 3 and a half years! Sweet fucking Jesus! Have you ever heard the expression: 'Why don't you take care of your own house?'.

  4. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (10-19-2019)

  5. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16,755
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,958 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,034 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    .
    For all his faults Trump hasn't caused hundreds of thousands of deaths in Iraq, Syria and Libya. However Shrillary Clinton and Obama managed to do that and more, but yeh Obama was charming and eloquent, I am sure the dead in those countries would appreciate that at least!
    Pretty funny, now we got foreign entity employing the Obama/Clinton "whataboutism," didn't think they got FOX's demogoues overseas.

    And a little history for you there "fogcatcher," Obama didn't begin the Iraq War that led to the turmoil since and what we have today

  6. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (10-19-2019)

  7. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,152
    Thanks
    2,322
    Thanked 2,173 Times in 1,730 Posts
    Groans
    300
    Groaned 925 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    are the drugs in your system a hold over from yesterday or do you start new this morning?
    Stop projecting, fuckface.

    Everyone knows that most drug abusers would vote Left if they had enough clarity and motivation to get their useless asses into a voting booth.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

    -- The Left


  8. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    75,645
    Thanks
    31,591
    Thanked 20,971 Times in 16,332 Posts
    Groans
    22,349
    Groaned 3,648 Times in 3,468 Posts
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    'But, but, but Obama'.

    (sigh) 3 and a half years! Sweet fucking Jesus! Have you ever heard the expression: 'Why don't you take care of your own house?'.
    Have you ever heard of the expression, why don't you go fuck yourself with the rough end of a pineapple?
    Last edited by Havana Moon; 10-19-2019 at 12:43 PM.
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  9. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    75,645
    Thanks
    31,591
    Thanked 20,971 Times in 16,332 Posts
    Groans
    22,349
    Groaned 3,648 Times in 3,468 Posts
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Pretty funny, now we got foreign entity employing the Obama/Clinton "whataboutism," didn't think they got FOX's demogoues overseas.

    And a little history for you there "fogcatcher," Obama didn't begin the Iraq War that led to the turmoil since and what we have today
    Arsecheese, you geriatric cunt. I was dead set against the 2003 war. However only partisan hacks like you will defend Obama and Shrillary's criminal incompetence in allowing mayhem and massacres to run riot throughout the Levant and Libya.
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  10. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    23,946
    Thanks
    7,583
    Thanked 13,396 Times in 9,420 Posts
    Groans
    173
    Groaned 1,216 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Pretty funny, now we got foreign entity employing the Obama/Clinton "whataboutism," didn't think they got FOX's demogoues overseas.

    And a little history for you there "fogcatcher," Obama didn't begin the Iraq War that led to the turmoil since and what we have today
    Obama owns Libya -just as corrosive to the Maghreb and Sahel as Iraq was to the ME.
    In fact as we went after ISIS in Syria, leadership moved to Libya -so Libya became in effect a safe zone for ISIS

  11. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,757
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 929 Times in 675 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 34 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Which cowardly trait is keeping you from going, having to actually stand up and defend what you say you believe believe or your fear of guns? I'll provide you with what you call a weapon of war and you'll have a chance to support a group you say should be supported. Why wouldn't you go?
    Katzpoop has been spanked and not in a good way.

    CFM just cleaned your clock.

  12. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,757
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 929 Times in 675 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 34 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    'This message is hidden because CFM is on all decent people's ignore list.'
    Coward

    Put me on next, you Wuss.

  13. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,757
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 929 Times in 675 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 34 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    .
    For all his faults Trump hasn't caused hundreds of thousands of deaths in Iraq, Syria and Libya. However Shrillary Clinton and Obama managed to do that and more, but yeh Obama was charming and eloquent, I am sure the dead in those countries would appreciate that at least!
    Didnt Biden call him clean and articulate?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to OG Yurt For This Post:

    Havana Moon (10-19-2019)

  15. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    43,396
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 5,637 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 419 Times in 408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OG Yurt View Post
    Katzpoop has been spanked and not in a good way.

    CFM just cleaned your clock.
    Never got an answer from him as to why he refuses to go.

  16. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    18,649
    Thanks
    8,631
    Thanked 5,269 Times in 4,123 Posts
    Groans
    301
    Groaned 829 Times in 770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Have you ever heard of the expression, why don't you go fuck yourself with the rough end of a pineapple?
    No.

  17. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    3,764
    Thanks
    2,030
    Thanked 3,008 Times in 1,976 Posts
    Groans
    106
    Groaned 121 Times in 119 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THE US IN THE MIDDLE OF SYRIA's CIVIL WAR??????
    De Oppresso Liber

  18. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    16,500
    Thanks
    2,538
    Thanked 9,145 Times in 5,801 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,265 Times in 2,039 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Trump suffers rare international rebuke in a withering statement from world leaders

    Leaders from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the European Parliament, and the United States joined together on Friday to issue a damning statement condemning President Donald Trump and Turkey for the ongoing atrocities in northern Syria.

    In the statement, the chairs of foreign affairs committees from each governing body said they consider Turkey’s recent incursion into Syria targeting the Kurdish people to be “military aggression and a violation of international law.”

    They continued: “The Turkish offensive is causing suffering for the local people who are forced to flee and a further instability in Syria and the neighboring region.”

    After effectively giving the green light to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to invade the region after withdrawing American troops more than a week ago, President Donald Trump has tried to defend his decision and claim that he is working with Turkey to resolve the conflict. But observers argued that the agreement the Trump administration reached with Erdogan on Thursday, which Vice President Mike Pence called a “ceasefire,” was in fact just a complete capitulation to Turkey’s wishes and a betrayal of the Kurds.......................................


    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/tru...ean-countries/


    Trump: a pariah on the world stage

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2019, 09:20 AM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-09-2019, 11:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 11:19 AM
  4. President Trump vows "America First" - MSNBC calls that "Hitlerian"
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2017, 11:46 AM
  5. N.O.W. says Ted Kennedy guilty of "the ultimate betrayal"!!!
    By Little-Acorn in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 03:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •