Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: And The Last Trump Sign Quietly Vanished.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Bagpipes? Kilts? In Spain? Do tell!

They took some pict & a small video of a lone player playing for the ppl walking the El Camino...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Seek help. Your paranoia is completely out of control.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Stop projecting, Trump Derangement victim. Get intensive psychotherapy now. Nov 2020 is right around the corner.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Galatia was originally inhabited by Celts.

& still is.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Stop projecting, Trump Derangement victim. Get intensive psychotherapy now. Nov 2020 is right around the corner.
    You are the one deranged in your worship of Trump. You seriously need intensive psychotherapy.

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

You are the one deranged in your worship of Trump. You seriously need intensive psychotherapy.

The insane hatred of Trump which began on Nov 8, 2016 is beyond insanity.

Muh Russia, etc. to infinity.

Curazy on steroids.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

TOP (10-20-2019)

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

The insane hatred of Trump which began on Nov 8, 2016 is beyond insanity.

Muh Russia, etc. to infinity.

Curazy on steroids.
    That's nothing compared to the insane worship of Trump, the lifelong liar, con artist and cheater.

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,289 Times in 10,487 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't care what he did. He let the left and the media shit and piss all over him without saying a word and that makes him a coward.

He's a gutless one all right.

Bet you wish you still had "duh Chimp" and Bushitler now, huh. We finally got someone with a real spine.
    Compared to Trump, he’s a fucking genius, and although a lousy President, heads above the current Cocksucker-in-Chief

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Compared to Trump, he’s a fucking genius, and although a lousy President, heads above the current Cocksucker-in-Chief
    Still mad your BOY Obama is gone and Hillary got her ass kicked, huh?

BTW, on a side note, Boise State got their ass kicked last night. Since you lefties still claim Hillary won, perhaps Boise should be declared the winner since they had more rushing yards, more first downs, more possession time, a better third down efficiency, and less penalty yardage.

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Several good reason not to vote for her, is there any room left to put some blame on her & the party leadership???
    Party leadership?

Oh, I think the misguided trainwreck of that in 2016 was quite evident.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello dukkha,

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    not Trump supporters. forget those 2
    Depends on which Trump supporters you're talking about. The totally partisan always Republican all the time never waver crowd supported McCain with reluctance, Romney with reluctance, and then Trump, with reluctance.

The deplorable first time ever voted, politically misinformed racist Trump supporter crowd never voted for anybody before Trump.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,341 Times in 53,241 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

They took some pict & a small video of a lone player playing for the ppl walking the El Camino...
    Thanks! Old dogs *can* learn new tricks. Or facts. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Thanks! Old dogs *can* learn new tricks. Or facts. lol
    You've been shown you're a coward and have yet to learn it, cunt.

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,341 Times in 53,241 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump cares about America and that's why I voted for him.
    And you truly believe this. Amazing. Just amazing.

Here's some unwanted (and probably unabsorbed) information. People who love their country don't pretend to have bone-spurs so they don't have to serve. They pay their taxes honestly and don't try to cheat their way out of them. They do not promise foreign leaders goodies if they dig up dirt on opponents, nor do they try to subvert America's electoral processes. They do not kowtow and kiss the asses of America's and freedom's enemies, like Kim/Putin/MBS/Erdogan/Duterte/etc. When elected they don't go golfing nearly every weekend, at taxpayer expense. When corruption arises in their administration, they root it out rather than embracing and wallowing in it.

There is no a single thing that you or any other Trumpanzee can truthfully point to that demonstrates Trumpelthinskin's "love" of America. Sorry, but smirking while hugging our flag doesn't count. He prefers that other one.

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello dukkha,

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    or not have kid you can't pay for to begin with -why am I paying for your child care?
    You know, of course, I agree that is the best case. Don't have kids you can't afford. Keep yourself unburdened so you can finish school get a good job. Then prove yourself for years, low man on the totem pole, work the longest hours, prove your mettle, work your way up. Pay off those student loans, if you can, before the biological clock runs out. THEN, maybe you can have a few perks, get a little extra time, try to squeeze a kid into your life. Oh, I get it.

But just saying so is one thing, and trying to implement that is another.

So, dealing with reality, that case cannot be expected nor required.

Young parents often cannot afford to work because they cannot afford the child care.

That's the reality, SO we need to have government run or government paid child care, OR there has to be a requirement that employers provide it. Personally, I think it benefits all of society to have these people working and contributing to the economy, so the best idea is government paying for it by taxing the general population enough to cover it. And really, there are so many more tax payers than young needy parents it shouldn't cost much per taxpayer. Especially when it is progressively taxed.

AND, if we force people to wait until all those financial obligations are met, our child birth rate is not even going to sustain the nation. The only way the nation grows is to allow more immigrants in with anchor babies.

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello rjhenn,

Well, they appear to be setting the stage for an announcement that Biden is being investigated.
    But they need to wait until a week before the election, like Hillary.