Thread: And The Last Trump Sign Quietly Vanished.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Iron-Merc,

Only in some alternate universe.

I would be really surprised if history doesn't rate Trump as the absolute worst. He is an angry, mean, vindictive man who, if anybody criticizes him in any way, plays the victim card and puts on this totally fake Mr. Innocent act which can be seen through like glass from a mile away.

I had him figured for a complete fool when he turned 30 as a billionaire and didn't retire right then and there to live a life of ease. He had it made 100 times over. He had no need to ever work again. But he couldn't stop. Obviously it wasn't for the money; so it had to be for bragging rights. He got plenty of beautiful women, but loved none of them. They were like toys to him which he grew tired of and cheated on every one of them. What a fool.

Basically, the power he had went to his head.

And it's not like his work was making any great contribution to the world. He built luxury hotels, condos and golf courses. He spent his whole life catering to the rich, made no meaningful contribution to society other than providing new forms of luxury and pass times for the richest. He served the desires of the .01%.

The only perceivable point to his life's work was for bragging rights, a very shallow calling.

It's hard to understand why he didn't simply stop at age 30, invest everything, and just sit back and enjoy life, find a woman he could really love, raise a family he could provide for and spend meaningful time with. But no. He hired nannies to look after the kids as he spent his whole life obsessing over getting more money, even though he already had more than enough to live a life of total luxury. He wasn't interested in spending any time with his children until they grew up. His only interest in Ivanka as a child was wondering how big her boobs were going to be.

He only ran for President for the free publicity to further his brand, his name. And now he has messed that up too. His brand has lost nearly all it's value since the world has scrutinized just what sort of man he is. Customers are fleeing his businesses now that they are learning more about the man.

He only became President because all the attention at his rallies went to his head. Having thousands of people cheering for his hateful rhetoric went to his head and he forgot that he should not live a public life because he has so many skeletons in the closet. Melania knew better. She was pissed at him for going through with becoming President. You could see it in her eyes on the night of the inaugural ball.

It was obvious he didn't originally intend to become President when he offered Kasich 'the most powerful Vice Presidency ever." Kasich knew a bad deal when he saw it and promptly turned it down. Kasich has a good head on his shoulders. BTW, Republican Kasich came out in favor of impeachment.
    He's a pathological narcissist. Everything he does or says is to feed his narcissism. Nothing else matters to him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-22-2019)