Thread: Are you a homosexual male? I bet you love surgically mutilated vagina!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Are you a homosexual male? I bet you love surgically mutilated vagina!

Are you a homosexual male? You do realize that according to the LGBT's sick and pathetic excuse for logic, you having sex with a female with her vagina ripped out of her body pretending to male is what makes you a homosexual male. Think I'm kidding, take a good long hard look at transgarbage! If you call that female a male, these sick and filthy low life scum bags want to slander you and try and make you suffer their sick and filthy mental redundancies because apparently the globalist crime organization and lobbyists think it's funny to use tyrants and traitors forcing lies through legislation to try and turn Canadians into a bunch of sick and pathetic pieces of compulsive obsessive lying deceiving redundant and extremely stupid garbage like the LGBT who's extent of their mentalities are like if you don't want to live in a dumpster that smells like a rotting waste bin in a fish market like the guy down the street does, then you are a hater and a bigot as so called justification to try and make a criminal out Canadian citizens because the LGBT quite obviously demonstrates that it is that sick, transparent and pathetic.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 51 Times in 48 Posts

Man, are you fucked in the head.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourdeaux Nights For This Post:

Charoite (10-18-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's 2019, dumbass.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bourdeaux Nights View Post
    Man, are you fucked in the head.
    I'm the one you claim is fucked in the head, back that statement up with something called validity or further confirm you the sick and pathetic compulsive obsessive liar is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    It's 2019, dumbass.

How so in your pea little delusional brain, you made the claim yet share no validity to back it up just like every other LGBT sock puppet.

LGBT slaughtered 101, hear everything you need to know in under 15 explosive minutes:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BpVLWMFk2WMa/
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    I'm the one you claim is fucked in the head, back that statement up with something called validity or further confirm you the sick and pathetic compulsive obsessive liar is.

How so in your pea little delusional brain, you made the claim yet share no validity to back it up just like every other LGBT sock puppet.

LGBT slaughtered 101, hear everything you need to know in under 15 explosive minutes:

It's 2019, not 2018, dumbass.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Are you a homosexual male? You do realize that according to the LGBT's sick and pathetic excuse for logic, you having sex with a female with her vagina ripped out of her body pretending to male is what makes you a homosexual male. Think I'm kidding, take a good long hard look at transgarbage! If you call that female a male, these sick and filthy low life scum bags want to slander you and try and make you suffer their sick and filthy mental redundancies because apparently the globalist crime organization and lobbyists think it's funny to use tyrants and traitors forcing lies through legislation to try and turn Canadians into a bunch of sick and pathetic pieces of compulsive obsessive lying deceiving redundant and extremely stupid garbage like the LGBT who's extent of their mentalities are like if you don't want to live in a dumpster that smells like a rotting waste bin in a fish market like the guy down the street does, then you are a hater and a bigot as so called justification to try and make a criminal out Canadian citizens because the LGBT quite obviously demonstrates that it is that sick, transparent and pathetic.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    You seem to be struggling with your own personal sexual identity crisis!

The is probably not the best place to carry it out in public!

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's 2019, not 2018, dumbass.

What year it is, is irrelevant when it comes to the foundation of this issue since you are obviously way too dumb to realize something so obvious all by yourself and because your brain is so small is likely why you desperately scramble to try and make irrelevant rhetoric the issue as the LGBT always attempts, in attempt to try and hide they have not even so much as a shred of validity time and time again.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    You seem to be struggling with your own personal sexual identity crisis!

The is probably not the best place to carry it out in public!
    Oh yeah, how so in your warped little mind? I am a heterosexual male which doesn't include having sex with some other male pretending to be female. You are obviously confused.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What year it is, is irrelevant...
    What is relevant is that you don't have the humility to own up to a simple mistake, yet here you are trying to pass judgement on an entire group of people.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What is relevant is that you don't have the humility to own up to a simple mistake, yet here you are trying to pass judgement on an entire group of people.

Ahh to further try and hide you have not even so much as a shred of validity when it comes to the foundation of this issue as you yourself so eagerly reveals you instead claim what I have or haven't done (make no mistake) the issue of which no matter what I have or have not done, it doesn't contest what the facts I share prove on the foundation of this issue since your wee little brain is just way too small to understand something so simple all by yourself and the entire group of sickos who supported such sick and filthy rubbish as transgarbage on anyone let alone the public deserves to be held accountable for their sick behavior, every single fucking one of them whether you like it or not. Oh yeah, and my pleasure make no mistake!

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ahh to further try and hide you have not even so much as a shred of validity when it comes to the foundation of this issue as you yourself so eagerly reveals you instead claim what I have or haven't done (make no mistake) the issue of which no matter what I have or have not done, it doesn't contest what the facts I share prove on the foundation of this issue since your wee little brain is just way too small to understand something so simple all by yourself and the entire group of sickos who supported such sick and filthy rubbish as transgarbage on anyone let alone the public deserves to be held accountable for their sick behavior, every single fucking one of them whether you like it or not. Oh yeah, and my pleasure make no mistake!

Try some punctuation. Until then: unread.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Try some punctuation. Until then: unread.

Oh what's this, now you are desperately scrambling to try and make your retardation of grammar the issue to try and hide that you have not even a shred of validity when it comes to the foundation of this issue like so many brain dead / mentally redundant retards before you.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's your retardation.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's your retardation.
    You having no validity doesn't qualify me as retarded and nor does me not giving a shit about your standards of grammar. You having no validity so instead desperately scrambling to make anything else the issue reveals who the retard is.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, you're a 'tard.