Thread: Biden and the Ukraine, this is the actual quid pro quo!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Default Biden and the Ukraine, this is the actual quid pro quo!

Watch Joe Biden Brag About Bribing Ukraine To Fire The Prosecutor Investigating His Son’s Company

If I were a leftist I too would be trying to obfuscate the Argument!

The relevant portion of the speech is transcribed below.

I remember going over and convincing our team, others, to convince that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Lets see your absolute fall over yourself excuses!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Watch Joe Biden Brag About Bribing Ukraine To Fire The Prosecutor Investigating His Son’s Company

I remember going over and convincing our team, others, to convince that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Biden was sent there by the EU, the IMF and the Obama administration to revove a feckless prosecutor who had failed in his job to ferret out corruption. Joe did his job well, didn’t he?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

See, in my mind I see nothing wrong with that lol.

Extortion, bribery—whatever you wanna call it, it goes on ALL THE TIME when we are dangling billions of dollars in front of foreign leaders. And if Biden had *legitimate* reasons to place stipulations on the *handout* that’s a big So What? to me.

In fact, if we AREN'T placing stipulations on that kind of money we are simply stupid.

Same with Trump: ASSUMING there was a stipulation that Zelensky preform his laundry list of investigations prior to receiving billions of taxpayer dollars—so what? If Trump had a reasonable suspicion that included the Bidens—so what? That’s on them for being mixed up with a corrupt government. It wasn’t like Trump pulled a random democrat contender out of his head and said ‘and hey, if you can find some dirt on Pocahontas that would be great’.

This is all a big deal over nothing much to me.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Where's your source of information???????????

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Biden.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Darth Omar (10-18-2019), Earl (10-18-2019)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/24...-sons-company/

Straight from the old pervs mouth!

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is a right wing propaganda site, just the way that this article is written is obvious that it's designed to be misleading.

9. The Following User Groans At Trumpet For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-18-2019)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Great post.

Especially this part:

"Watch Joe Biden Brag About Bribing Ukraine To Fire The Prosecutor Investigating His Son’s Company."

Hand salute.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is a right wing propaganda site, just the way that this article is written is obvious that it's designed to be misleading.
    Well, I just have to laugh, if it is something that makes liberals look bad, the site can't be Trusted, even though he admits in the video to extortion, and quid pro quo! I don't expect you to be honest, so I will just accept that no site is good enough for you! Maybe the NY times, or the Washington Post, both Garbage papers IMO, to political, I prefer good journalism, not hit pieces day after day on the President!

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, I just have to laugh, if it is something that makes liberals look bad, the site can't be Trusted, even though he admits in the video to extortion, and quid pro quo! I don't expect you to be honest, so I will just accept that no site is good enough for you! Maybe the NY times, or the Washington Post, both Garbage papers IMO, to political, I prefer good journalism, not hit pieces day after day on the President!
    I suppose if you insist on living in your own reality, these right wing propaganda site are right for you.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden and the Ukraine, this is the actual quid pro quo!

this talking point just isn't working

get some new material GOP

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I suppose if you insist on living in your own reality, these right wing propaganda site are right for you.
    First of all, I do not need your permission to do anything, secondly, you completely ignore the words that come out of his mouth, that implicate him beyond belief! While passing a false narrative about the President!