Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Now they admit to a Quid Pro Quo...

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Micawber,

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Get over it. Foreign policy will change from Obama to Trump.

Yes, from non-corrupt to completely corrupt.
    Yeah, it goes from Constitutional conformance to violating the Constitution.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    It didn't relate to the Biden probe.
    Mulvaney said that the withholding of aid was due in part because Trump wanted Ukraine to investigate the possibility that elements in that country had somehow interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
    Even if that was true, it would still be illegal. Honestly, if the Republicans cared about the law at all, they'd have Trump impeached and removed, then concentrate on Mike Pence winning in 2020.

3. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-17-2019)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    So typical, they got their people out for weeks screaming no quid pro quo, even though it wasn’t necessary, and then they admit quid pro quo. What gets me is that his followers don’t feel used.
    Weird, isn't it?

They can't feel that yet. They can't admit to being duped. We're talking about the kind of people who can never admit it when they are wrong. No way, no how, they are never wrong. So to admit any fault on Trump's part is to admit they were wrong to support him. They cannot bring themselves to do that under any circumstance. So they are going to grasp for any straws they can , no matter how short, no matter how feeble, they are goin for them.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Even if that was true, it would still be illegal. Honestly, if the Republicans cared about the law at all, they'd have Trump impeached and removed, then concentrate on Mike Pence winning in 2020.
    Nah.

Let Nancy vote and then we can talk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-18-2019)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Nah.

Let Nancy vote and then we can talk
    Well the Republicans don't care about law, so impeachment won't actually lead to Trump getting removed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Jarod (10-18-2019)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mulvaney said that the withholding of aid was due in part because Trump wanted Ukraine to investigate the possibility that elements in that country had somehow interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
    Lol

And you believe that bullshit?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-18-2019)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

“The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.”

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuidProJoe View Post
    You obviously didn’t understand what he said. Or are purposely misrepresenting it. No. He asked them to investigate corruption tied to 2016 campaign. Not about Biden.

You are trying to conflate things.

But if you think this is an admission then Nancy has him right where she wants him and should vote right now

No need for an investigation. According to you, you have everything you need

Quick question though. In the entire history of this country have we ever had strings attached to foreign aid? If so, is that quid pro quo?
    What a gullible moron!

“The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.”

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Well the Republicans don't care about law, so impeachment won't actually lead to Trump getting removed.
    Is that why Nancy won’t vote?

I want the cunt to vote. I am begging the cunt to vote.

Go on fucking record. No more games.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    What a gullible moron!

Accordin* to you you have an admission.

Let’s get the vote on. You don’t have Cumming’s vote cuz he is dead, but that is ok. You got the Jihad Squad

WE WANT A VOTE

BRING ON THE VOTE

IMPEACH

IMPEACH

16. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What a gullible moron!

Am I still on notice

I haven’t been able to sleep since you “put me on notice”

I have had to ask Grind for JPP security

Bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahha hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahahahhhaha hahahhahahahhahahahahha

18. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

It's amazing looking back at some of the quotes from Donald's "Art Of The Deal" book, and how some of his own philosophies backfired on him. It's clear now, that Donald Trump should have been reading books, instead of trying to write his own. Or perhaps he should have been taking advice, instead of giving advise.

“I discovered, for the first time but not the last, that politicians don’t care too much what things cost. It’s not their money.”
    ― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

“My people keep telling me I shouldn’t write letters like this to critics. The way I see it, critics get to say what they want to about my work, so why shouldn’t I be able to say what I want to about theirs?”
    ― Donald Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

“I don’t hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don’t trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions.”

“The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.”

“Leverage: don’t make deals without it. Enhance”

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”

“The worst of times often create the best opportunities to make good deals.”

“One thing I’ve learned about the press is that they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better. It’s in the nature of the job, and I understand that. The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous,”

“I've never been terribly interested in why people give, because their motivation is rarely what it seems to be, and it's almost never true altruism.”
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 10-18-2019 at 08:37 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-18-2019)

21. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    It's amazing looking back at some of the quotes from Donald's "Art Of The Deal" book, and how some of his own philosophies backfired on him. It's clear now, that Donald Trump should have been reading books, instead of trying to write his own. Or perhaps he should have been taking advise, instead of giving advise.

“I discovered, for the first time but not the last, that politicians don’t care too much what things cost. It’s not their money.”

“My people keep telling me I shouldn’t write letters like this to critics. The way I see it, critics get to say what they want to about my work, so why shouldn’t I be able to say what I want to about theirs?”

“I don’t hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don’t trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions.”

“The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.”

“Leverage: don’t make deals without it. Enhance”

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”

“The worst of times often create the best opportunities to make good deals.”

“One thing I’ve learned about the press is that they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better. It’s in the nature of the job, and I understand that. The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous,”

“I've never been terribly interested in why people give, because their motivation is rarely what it seems to be, and it's almost never true altruism.”
    Sounds like you wish the democrat party had someone like Trump

Don’t be so jealous bro

Tell the truth. Will you kill your self when he wins re-election? Have you even contemplated it?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

23. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

Did Jarod the fake lawyer ever respond to his thread?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to OG Yurt For This Post:

25. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

What a gullible moron!

It was horrible by democrats own reckoning because they want to impeach Trump for the EXACT thing lol!

The claim is Biden was cleared by an investigation; but, oddly, that investigation wasn’t done quite as ‘enthusiastically’ as the present one.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post: