Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why shouldn't we let Turkey and Syria fight it out?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Default Why shouldn't we let Turkey and Syria fight it out?

Why is it our business?

Who cares if they kill each other?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Earl (10-17-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuidProJoe View Post
    Why is it our business?

Who cares if they kill each other?
    Why not let Saudi Arabia and Iran fight it out? Why are we sending 2,000 American Troops there? Do we support the killing of American Reporter Khashoggi? Do we support Saudi Arabia's Koran as their Constitution?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Why not let Saudi Arabia and Iran fight it out? Why are we sending 2,000 American Troops there? Do we support the killing of American Reporter Khashoggi? Do we support Saudi Arabia's Koran as their Constitution?
    Yes we should let Saudi Arabia and Iran fight it out. It is none of our business. We have plenty of oil we don't need em. In fact it would be in our best interest if they did fight it out.

Why are we sending troops there? Don't know. We shouldn't. I am on record as wanting ZERO troops in any foreign country for any reason unless we declare war on them

Kashoogi was not an American reporter. I don't care that he was killed by Saudi Arabia. He was a muslime brotherhood type

I don't care what Saudi Arabia uses as their Constitution in their own country. I don't care if they chop your arm off. I don't care if they make women walk around on leashes like dogs

I care about the United States

Now, I answered your questions. Tell me why we shouldn't let Turkey and Syria fight it out? If you can't craft a coherent response then say so. I know it is nothing more than "Orange Man Bad" for you

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Theyve been duking it out forever.
    I wonder if they even will if left alone.
    But who cares anyway...
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

anonymoose (10-17-2019)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

said the Ruskie troll

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Now that Turkey is acting like Russia, their days of NATO support are about gone, or soon will be.

NATO will drop them like a Hot Potato!

Without Nato supplying them with weapons- they better forget about invading anybody!

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

CNN:

“The latest: Vice President Mike Pence said Turkey has agreed to a ceasefire in Syria.
    The terms: The Syrian Kurds/Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) must dismantle their defensive fortifications and pull troops from the border to appease Turkey.
    What this means for the US: Pence said today the US will “continue to engage” in Syria, but “not militarily.”

Another victory for our great president.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes we should let Saudi Arabia and Iran fight it out. It is none of our business. We have plenty of oil we don't need em. In fact it would be in our best interest if they did fight it out.

Why are we sending troops there? Don't know. We shouldn't. I am on record as wanting ZERO troops in any foreign country for any reason unless we declare war on them

Kashoogi was not an American reporter. I don't care that he was killed by Saudi Arabia. He was a muslime brotherhood type

I don't care what Saudi Arabia uses as their Constitution in their own country. I don't care if they chop your arm off. I don't care if they make women walk around on leashes like dogs

Now, I answered your questions. Tell me why we shouldn't let Turkey and Syria fight it out? If you can't craft a coherent response then say so. I know it is nothing more than "Orange Man Bad" for you
    Quid Pro Trump: "Tell me why we shouldn't let Turkey and Syria fight it out? If you can't craft a coherent response then say so. I know it is nothing more than "Orange Man Bad" for you"
    Jack: I must have answered this question 2 or 3 times by now. You seem to dismiss my reasoning each and every time, then turn around and ask me the same question again.

Again... MY POSITION:
    I support countries that support Western Culture and Values, like Democracy, Free Speech, Individual Liberty, and Separation of Church and State.
    So whether it's European Countries or countries in Asia or elsewhere, I support therm.
    Syrian Kurdistan (Rojava) embraces these same concepts, you can see it in their Constitution. So I support Rojava, the Land East of the Euphrates, in their Desire to be an Autonomous Region like their neighbor next door in Iraq, Iraqi Kurdistan.

Again, as I've pointed out before:
    "The constitution has gained much international attention and is most noted for its explicit affirmation of minority rights and gender equality and a form of direct democracy known as 'democratic confederalism'.[4][5]"
    1. Minority rights.
    2. Gender Equality.
    3. Direct Democracy.

A Beacon of Light in the Middle East, which is dominated by Religious Zealots and Autocrats like Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Are you able to understand that? If it helps, it's not just me. Many Republicans feel the same why, just look at the recent vote in the House. Listen to what Lindsey Graham has to say.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quid Pro Trump: "Tell me why we shouldn't let Turkey and Syria fight it out? If you can't craft a coherent response then say so. I know it is nothing more than "Orange Man Bad" for you"
    Jack: I must have answered this question 2 or 3 times by now. You seem to dismiss my reasoning each and every time, then turn around and ask me the same question again.

Again... MY POSITION:
    I support countries that support Western Culture and Values, like Democracy, Free Speech, Individual Liberty, and Separation of Church and State.
    So whether it's European Countries or countries in Asia or elsewhere, I support therm.
    Syrian Kurdistan (Rojava) embraces these same concepts, you can see it in their Constitution. So I support Rojava, the Land East of the Euphrates, in their Desire to be an Autonomous Region like their neighbor next door in Iraq, Iraqi Kurdistan.

Again, as I've pointed out before:
    "The constitution has gained much international attention and is most noted for its explicit affirmation of minority rights and gender equality and a form of direct democracy known as 'democratic confederalism'.[4][5]"
    1. Minority rights.
    2. Gender Equality.
    3. Direct Democracy.

A Beacon of Light in the Middle East, which is dominated by Religious Zealots and Autocrats like Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Are you able to understand that? If it helps, it's not just me. Many Republicans feel the same why, just look at the recent vote in the House. Listen to what Lindsey Graham has to say.
    But will you go over and fight or are you a chicken hawk?

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But will you go over and fight or are you a chicken hawk?
    Irrelevant to our discussion.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    CNN:

“The latest: Vice President Mike Pence said Turkey has agreed to a ceasefire in Syria.
    The terms: The Syrian Kurds/Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) must dismantle their defensive fortifications and pull troops from the border to appease Turkey.
    What this means for the US: Pence said today the US will “continue to engage” in Syria, but “not militarily.”

Another victory for our great president.
    Yeah, that's a great victory, Trump gets a five day postponement on the hostilities he made possible, and it is "great victory," beautiful, only in the Fox bubble

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

But you’ll hate it if Trump abandons our allies the Saudis lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Yeah, Israel, Jordan, and Iraq would love that one, having major wars in their neighborhood with the strong potential of boiling over into their yard, Islamic terrorists would loving it, ready to pick up the pieces, grow stronger, and escalate attacks against the United States

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Yeah, that's a great victory, Trump gets a five day postponement on the hostilities he made possible, and it is "great victory," beautiful, only in the Fox bubble
    I know democrats are hoping for a world ending conflagration over this but it will most likely end in an uneasy peace between the two countries. Kind of like the way it was when we were there.

Except we won’t be there. What a disaster.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Bigdog (10-17-2019)

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I bet the OP loves cockfghting between rattlesnakes and rabbits.