Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why shouldn't we let Turkey and Syria fight it out?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuidProJoe View Post
    Yes we should let Saudi Arabia and Iran fight it out. It is none of our business. We have plenty of oil we don't need em. In fact it would be in our best interest if they did fight it out.

Why are we sending troops there? Don't know. We shouldn't. I am on record as wanting ZERO troops in any foreign country for any reason unless we declare war on them

Kashoogi was not an American reporter. I don't care that he was killed by Saudi Arabia. He was a muslime brotherhood type

I don't care what Saudi Arabia uses as their Constitution in their own country. I don't care if they chop your arm off. I don't care if they make women walk around on leashes like dogs

I care about the United States

Now, I answered your questions. Tell me why we shouldn't let Turkey and Syria fight it out? If you can't craft a coherent response then say so. I know it is nothing more than "Orange Man Bad" for you
    You're normally a dick, however, this was an excellent response.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    said the Ruskie troll
    Challenge his response, you won't, you can't, and we both know why.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Quid Pro Trump: "Tell me why we shouldn't let Turkey and Syria fight it out? If you can't craft a coherent response then say so. I know it is nothing more than "Orange Man Bad" for you"
    Jack: I must have answered this question 2 or 3 times by now. You seem to dismiss my reasoning each and every time, then turn around and ask me the same question again.

Again... MY POSITION:
    I support countries that support Western Culture and Values, like Democracy, Free Speech, Individual Liberty, and Separation of Church and State.
    So whether it's European Countries or countries in Asia or elsewhere, I support therm.
    Syrian Kurdistan (Rojava) embraces these same concepts, you can see it in their Constitution. So I support Rojava, the Land East of the Euphrates, in their Desire to be an Autonomous Region like their neighbor next door in Iraq, Iraqi Kurdistan.

Again, as I've pointed out before:
    "The constitution has gained much international attention and is most noted for its explicit affirmation of minority rights and gender equality and a form of direct democracy known as 'democratic confederalism'.[4][5]"
    1. Minority rights.
    2. Gender Equality.
    3. Direct Democracy.

A Beacon of Light in the Middle East, which is dominated by Religious Zealots and Autocrats like Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Are you able to understand that? If it helps, it's not just me. Many Republicans feel the same why, just look at the recent vote in the House. Listen to what Lindsey Graham has to say.
    Not bad Jack, not bad at all.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    you are the dumbest troll on the forum
    Mirror mirror...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OG Yurt For This Post:

Earl (10-18-2019)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    You gotta stop dividing people in the world up as Liberals and Conservatives.

I'll tell you why. Because Liberals are about as Conservative as the so-called Conservatives, and Conservatives are about as Liberal as the so caled Liberals.

I know you are young. You'll figure it out eventually.

Build bridges in your life young man- NOT WALLS!
    Were you born stupid or did you learn it?

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OG Yurt View Post
    Were you born stupid or did you learn it?
    I don't like you anymore! You're not very nice!

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OG Yurt View Post
    Mirror mirror...

now you have a stutter...just put the sterno down

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Quid Pro Trump: "Tell me why we shouldn't let Turkey and Syria fight it out? If you can't craft a coherent response then say so. I know it is nothing more than "Orange Man Bad" for you"
    Jack: I must have answered this question 2 or 3 times by now. You seem to dismiss my reasoning each and every time, then turn around and ask me the same question again.

Again... MY POSITION:
    I support countries that support Western Culture and Values, like Democracy, Free Speech, Individual Liberty, and Separation of Church and State.
    So whether it's European Countries or countries in Asia or elsewhere, I support therm.
    Syrian Kurdistan (Rojava) embraces these same concepts, you can see it in their Constitution. So I support Rojava, the Land East of the Euphrates, in their Desire to be an Autonomous Region like their neighbor next door in Iraq, Iraqi Kurdistan.

Again, as I've pointed out before:
    "The constitution has gained much international attention and is most noted for its explicit affirmation of minority rights and gender equality and a form of direct democracy known as 'democratic confederalism'.[4][5]"
    1. Minority rights.
    2. Gender Equality.
    3. Direct Democracy.

A Beacon of Light in the Middle East, which is dominated by Religious Zealots and Autocrats like Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Are you able to understand that? If it helps, it's not just me. Many Republicans feel the same why, just look at the recent vote in the House. Listen to what Lindsey Graham has to say.
    Nothing wrong with your position as far as it goes: we should support governments in the region that support democracy. We should and we do.

But that support stops well short of boots on the ground. Congress stood by when the ‘experts’ put boots on the ground in Syria—under Obama.

Now, when Trump pulls the boots off the ground—congress wants in on it. Somethings wrong with that picture.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (10-18-2019)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

You are letting Donnie's impeachment get you down, and giving you a chip on your shoulder about it!

Don't look back- Look forward! Try to keep a positive attitude! And try not to blame others for Donald Trump's mistakes!

Remember! All trees eventually fall- and the big ones just make a larger sound when they fall.

When Nancy holds a vote on impeaching President Trump, I will assess things then. Until then I continue to mock you thinking he will be impeached

You have ZERO idea how your party is being harmed right now. You hide behind bogus polls while ignoring REAL elections results. Your hatred for Trump and those that voted for him has reached epic proportions and left you with an inability to think rationally.

Personally, I don't care if your party destroys itself.

You seem to think that you have unlimited time to vote for impeachment. Stop lying to yourself and face facts. If the democrat party REALLY had the goods on Donald Trump they would have voted for impeachment by now. If Nancy really believed that Fox News poll you are trumpeting, she would have voted by now. If Nancy really believed that Mitch would do nothing, then why waste time?

Oh, I know you will spin every question I asked. It's OK. I expect you to.

I don't spend one moment worrying about President Trump being removed from office because I know it isn't going to happen. In fact, I know that Nancy isn't ever going to hold a vote. And she finally gets pressed on it, she will say some lame bullshit like "We would, but we know the Senate won't do anything......blah....blah....blah....blah...blah" . Loyal minions like you will lap it up like pablum.

This entire kabuki theater is designed to make Republicans in the Senate go wobbly and to be honest it is a good strategy in as much as it has worked in the past because republicans in Washington DC are weak kneed pussies for the most part. See Mitt Romney. But, you and the rest of your donkey party have still not realized that you are fucking with the wrong guy. President Trump doesn't lie down. You punch him and he punches back. Your side isn't ever used to being hit back. As long as Trump as 90% approval amongst Republican voters GOP Senators will NEVER do anything. You can take that to the bank. But, Nancy will keep making you think she is impeaching President Trump and that is what its all about puddin. It's all about keeping your fragile psyche in check.

See you at the polls

12. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Earl (10-18-2019)

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    When Nancy holds a vote on impeaching President Trump, I will assess things then. Until then I continue to mock you thinking he will be impeached

You have ZERO idea how your party is being harmed right now. You hide behind bogus polls while ignoring REAL elections results. Your hatred for Trump and those that voted for him has reached epic proportions and left you with an inability to think rationally.

Personally, I don't care if your party destroys itself.

You seem to think that you have unlimited time to vote for impeachment. Stop lying to yourself and face facts. If the democrat party REALLY had the goods on Donald Trump they would have voted for impeachment by now. If Nancy really believed that Fox News poll you are trumpeting, she would have voted by now. If Nancy really believed that Mitch would do nothing, then why waste time?

Oh, I know you will spin every question I asked. It's OK. I expect you to.

I don't spend one moment worrying about President Trump being removed from office because I know it isn't going to happen. In fact, I know that Nancy isn't ever going to hold a vote. And she finally gets pressed on it, she will say some lame bullshit like "We would, but we know the Senate won't do anything......blah....blah....blah....blah...blah" . Loyal minions like you will lap it up like pablum.

This entire kabuki theater is designed to make Republicans in the Senate go wobbly and to be honest it is a good strategy in as much as it has worked in the past because republicans in Washington DC are weak kneed pussies for the most part. See Mitt Romney. But, you and the rest of your donkey party have still not realized that you are fucking with the wrong guy. President Trump doesn't lie down. You punch him and he punches back. Your side isn't ever used to being hit back. As long as Trump as 90% approval amongst Republican voters GOP Senators will NEVER do anything. You can take that to the bank. But, Nancy will keep making you think she is impeaching President Trump and that is what its all about puddin. It's all about keeping your fragile psyche in check.

See you at the polls
    Thanks Don! That was a lot to pan through.

You are seeing apples, and I am seeing oranges. And you and I have no idea how much pressure from Public Outcry, his oath of office, and Constitutional Duty, is going to be on Mitch in removing a sitting president from office by Christmas.

But Nancy has her own Public Outcry, her oath of office, her Constitutional Duty, for her to have to deal with a well.

At this moment, 52% of the vocal majority wants Donald Trump removed from office, and as more things are being investigated, that percentage is expected to rise up above 60% and likely to rise all the way of to 67% before Thanksgiving.

So, it would be guesswork for me or you to try and forecast the amount of public pressure there will be before Christmas, today.

So, I am going to use one of Donald Trump's quick answers here and just say, "We'll see what happens"?

14. The Following User Groans At Adolf_Twitler For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-18-2019)

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,176 Times in 10,394 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuidProJoe View Post
    Why is it our business?

Who cares if they kill each other?

What a stupid fucking Trump parrot.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — "Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell vows to stop any Democratic push for impeachment in a social media campaign ad that he’s using as a platform to raise campaign funds off the inquiry of President Donald Trump.

In the brief Facebook video, McConnell makes it clear that the Republican-controlled Senate with him in charge will be a firewall against efforts to remove Trump from office.

“All of you know your Constitution,” McConnell says in the video. “The way that impeachment stops is with a Senate majority with me as majority leader.”
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...p-impeachment/

Case closed.

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Thanks Don! That was a lot to pan through.

You are seeing apples, and I am seeing oranges. And you and I have no idea how much pressure from Public Outcry, his oath of office, and Constitutional Duty, is going to be on Mitch in removing a sitting president from office by Christmas.

But Nancy has her own Public Outcry, her oath of office, her Constitutional Duty, for her to have to deal with a well.

At this moment, 52% of the vocal majority wants Donald Trump removed from office, and as more things are being investigated, that percentage is expected to rise up above 60% and likely to rise all the way of to 67% before Thanksgiving.

So, it would be guesswork for me or you to try and forecast the amount of public pressure there will be before Christmas, today.

So, I am going to use one of Donald Trump's quick answers here and just say, "We'll see what happens"?
    I will save this post and we will see if the percentage of people wanting impeachment rises to 67% by Thanksgiving. That is a very specific prediction.

I am very comfortable in my prediction that Nancy will never hold an impeachment vote. As I said, all that is going on is kabuki theater to put pressure on Republican Senators so that they pull a Goldwater and replicate what happened to Nixon. It will not work.

The more I watch the Deep State flounder and flail the more successful I know President Trump is and the more frightened they are that he will win re-election.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Earl (10-18-2019)

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I will save this post and we will see if the percentage of people wanting impeachment rises to 67% by Thanksgiving. That is a very specific prediction.

I am very comfortable in my prediction that Nancy will never hold an impeachment vote. As I said, all that is going on is kabuki theater to put pressure on Republican Senators so that they pull a Goldwater and replicate what happened to Nixon. It will not work.

The more I watch the Deep State flounder and flail the more successful I know President Trump is and the more frightened they are that he will win re-election.
    That sounds fair!

But it boils down to we will have to see what happens. Good luck!

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,626 Times in 10,690 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I bet the OP loves cockfghting between rattlesnakes and rabbits.
    WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THE US IN THE MIDDLE OF SYRIA's CIVIL WAR??????
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber