1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Rick Perry jumps ship

Oh my\

I feel like Dick Clark, the hits keep coming!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,183 Times in 13,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Find that one hard to believe, have any sources?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

as the impeachment investigation into White House interactions with Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskiy has expanded, some of that good will seemed to disappear. Trump earlier this month blamed Perry for the July 25 call with Zelenskiy that led to the whistle-blower complaint that spurred the probe, telling Republican lawmakers it was his energy secretary’s idea.
    The House is investigating allegations Trump on the call pressured Zelenskiy to investigate Democrat Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, for activities in Ukraine.
    Perry has met at least three times with Zelenskiy, including in May when he led a delegation to Ukraine’s presidential inauguration in place of Vice President Mike Pence. That trip was referenced in the whistle-blower complaint that sparked the House’s swift-moving impeachment inquiry. House Democrats this month issued a subpoena for Perry, demanding more details about the trip, the phone call, and if Perry attempted to make changes to the board of state-owned utility Naftogaz. Those documents are due Oct. 18, according to the subpoena.

Id

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Yeah.....that's how Trump fights leaks. He keeps changing the lineup. Its sure kept the left dazed and confused. He selects people for a job....once finished he places another into the slot. After 3 years of these 4d chess moves it looks like you idiots would catch on. Trump was elected by THE PEOPLE, he is beholding to no single politician or special interest....he actually works for THE PEOPLE.

It does not hurt Mr. Trumps feelings one iota to say, "YOU ARE FIRED". He understands something the left does not.....you have to continually place the best people AT THE TIME into the required slots in order to get the results desired. Just like he hired and used up the NEO CON John Bolton.....he used him up and spit out the carrier DC INSIDER out when his usefulness was over.

Yeah...its TRUMP'S white house that has lost control when AA NACNY and SHITFORBRAINS cannot even garner enough support to hold and up/down impeachment vote.
    Last edited by Ralph; 10-17-2019 at 04:29 PM.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Yeah.....that's how Trump fights leaks. He keeps changing the lineup. Its sure kept the left dazed and confused. He selects people for a job....once finished he places another into the slot. After 3 years of these 4d chess moves it looks like you idiots would catch on. Trump was elected by THE PEOPLE, he is beholding to no single politician or special interest....he actually works for THE PEOPLE.

It does not hurt Mr. Trumps feelings one iota to say, "YOU ARE FIRED". He understands something the left does not.....you have to continually place the best people AT THE TIME into the required slots in order to get the results desired. Just like he hired and used up the NEO CON John Bolton.....he used him up and spit out the carrier DC INSIDER out when his usefulness was over.

Yeah...its TRUMP'S white house that has lost control when AA NACNY and SHITFORBRAINS cannot even garner enough support to hold and up/down impeachment vote.
    It’s too early for an impeachment vote. Once all the facts are in, impeachment will be guaranteed

7. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Trumpet (10-17-2019)

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    It’s too early for an impeachment vote. Once all the facts are in, impeachment will be guaranteed
    Yeah....just keep telling yourself that. What's that knocking sound? Land Shark? No.....IG REPORT on FISA ABUSE knocking we have a few subpoenas of our own.

Look for a major EVENT by the deep state players....perhaps tonight in Dallas. It seems that Alzheimer Joe made a Freudian Slip....something about the 17th slipped out before he could catch and deflect.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Stretch (10-17-2019)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeah....just keep telling yourself that. What's that knocking sound? Land Shark? No.....IG REPORT on FISA ABUSE knocking we have a few subpoenas of our own.
    Remember my little cunt when you said this House could not issue subpoenas? You are fucking wrong about everything

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Find that one hard to believe, have any sources?
    It’s news here. He delivered his letter to Trump today in Dallas.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-17-2019), Trumpet (10-17-2019)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Remember my little cunt when you said this House could not issue subpoenas? You are fucking wrong about everything
    They still have not issued the FIRST subpoena....they have issued LETTERS void of any judicial penalty. Idiot. Notice how the white house continues to tell them to pound sand.....with no LEGAL actions by the house? I stated the truth. They are toothless....they don't have the authority to issue subpoenas void of a formal investigation of and by the entire HOUSE with the judicial committee being the authority to issue subpoenas. Why is the tiny Naiz Nadler no where to be found? He has embarrassed them enough....they do not want transparency, they must hide from the public and the US CONSTITUTION.

Remember CLINTON declaring that the US CONSTITUTION should be shredded if it cannot help them impeach Mr. Trump?
    Last edited by Ralph; 10-17-2019 at 04:55 PM.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They still have not issued the FIRST subpoena....they have issued LETTERS void of any judicial penalty. Idiot. Notice how the white house continues to tell them to pound sand.....with no LEGAL actions by the house? I stated the truth. They are toothless....they don't have the authority to issue subpoenas void of a formal investigation of and by the entire HOUSE with the judicial committee being the authority to issue subpoenas. Why is the tiny Naiz Nadler to be found?
    Dozens of subpoenas have been issued

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dozens of subpoenas have been issued
    No dozens of letters have been issued void of any judicial power. Not one member of the white house has been subject to legal penalty for telling the house and their letters to go to hell. Why is that? They have issued no LEGAL SUBPOENAS. You can spray rose scented air freshener on a pile of shit and call it a rose....but in the end, its still a pile of shit.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Darth Omar (10-17-2019), Sailor (10-17-2019)

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post

Oh my\

I feel like Dick Clark, the hits keep coming!
    I love how the PHONY media link this story with the Ukrainian Hoax.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I love how the PHONY media link this story with the Ukrainian Hoax.
    Even though this is right in the article linked by McSlobber. I guess he forgot to read his own article, lol. All he know is, Trump is very orange, very bad, and very man.

"Perry had been planning his departure from the agency well before the Ukraine controversy became the subject of an impeachment query in the House."
    Every life matters

19. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-18-2019)

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

oh they can issue them.......they just can't enforce them......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-18-2019)