Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 49ers Back On Top

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,363 Times in 14,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Default 49ers Back On Top

(Of course they'll lose to the Redskins this weekend because my dumb *ss post this but that aside) All is good in the world again, the 49ers #1 in the NFC and soon the entire NFL. Dominate, dominate D along with a power running game and one of the most handsome men on the planet at QB.

(Now once Urban Meyer replaces Clay Helton life will truly be heaven on earth)

2. #2 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,520 Times in 16,980 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    (Of course they'll lose to the Redskins this weekend because my dumb *ss post this but that aside) All is good in the world again, the 49ers #1 in the NFC and soon the entire NFL. Dominate, dominate D along with a power running game and one of the most handsome men on the planet at QB.

Yes, they're playing well, but it's early yet. Wait until a few other teams get healthy again, they'll run into some competition.

Urban Meyer?????????????????? Uh!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Always stay on Top
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,424 Times in 16,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Indeed

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Should be a fun game in a few weeks with my Seahawks
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Yes, they're playing well, but it's early yet. Wait until a few other teams get healthy again, they'll run into some competition.

Urban Meyer?????????????????? Uh!
    It is early, no question. But they are looking good and just beat division rival Rams on the road.

Urban is the best coach in college football along with Saban and Dabo. Can you imagine what he could do in L.A. with the So Cal talent around us? There is definitely smoke about him coming. (Please Baby Jesus, make this be true)

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Should be a fun game in a few weeks with my Seahawks
    Carroll still walks on water to me. Wilson is the league MVP right now. Pretty amazing this run of success you guys have had.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is early, no question. But they are looking good and just beat division rival Rams on the road.

Urban is the best coach in college football along with Saban and Dabo. Can you imagine what he could do in L.A. with the So Cal talent around us? There is definitely smoke about him coming. (Please Baby Jesus, make this be true)
    Seriously? Urban? NFL?

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Seriously? Urban? NFL?
    Not NFL, he's coming to USC (at least that is the hot topic right now). He would have the opportunity to win National Championships with three different schools. Not sure any other coach has done that.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Carroll still walks on water to me. Wilson is the league MVP right now. Pretty amazing this run of success you guys have had.
    Those two are something special.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Not NFL, he's coming to USC (at least that is the hot topic right now). He would have the opportunity to win National Championships with three different schools. Not sure any other coach has done that.
    I thought his dream job was Notre Dame?

And got to say there "cawacko" this is the first time I can recall you recording anything positive or exciting about San Francisco, must be the hometown roots are buried deep

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I thought his dream job was Notre Dame?

And got to say there "cawacko" this is the first time I can recall you recording anything positive or exciting about San Francisco, must be the hometown roots are buried deep
    He has said that in the past about ND but at least for now Brian Kelly isn't going anywhere. So if he wants to get back into coaching and wants to win National Championships USC is the perfect match.

I'm a diehard 49ers, Warriors and A's fan (remember I grew up in Oakland, moved to SF when I was college)

I've said plenty of good things about San Francisco and California. In certain aspects it's the most amazing place in the world. Because I dislike much of the politics here doesn't mean I don't love where I live. Politics doesn't drive everything in life.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Haven't heard that....I would be "sad"....but, yes, they'd be lucky...he's a great coach....and a good man....

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Haven't heard that....I would be "sad"....but, yes, they'd be lucky...he's a great coach....and a good man....
    My understanding is he's still teaching a class at tOSU but he's also working in LA as an analyst for Fox Sports and has bought a home in LA. Supposedly he had dinner with the new USC President. There is definitely a lot of smoke around this. We'll see if it comes to fruition.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,336 Times in 22,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

STUNNING.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.