Thread: Trump And Giuliani Were Secretly Working Against The US To Corrupt Ukraine

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Default Trump And Giuliani Were Secretly Working Against The US To Corrupt Ukraine

Trump was interested in corruption, but according to Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD), the president and Rudy Giuliani were trying to bring corruption back to Ukraine instead of getting rid of it.

Trump and his lawyer were working against the United States in Ukraine, and after the arrest of Giuliani’s associates, it is clear whose interests they were advancing along with Trump’s. The Ukrainians who Trump has been defending in this scandal are corrupt allies of Putin.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/10...e-corrupt.html
    Obviously, the usual impeachment process is not expedient enough to rid the nation of the clear and present danger that a traitor such as Trump in The Oval Office causes. Horrible!

While it doesn’t fit the constitutional definition of treason, Trump has betrayed his oath of office and the country with his conduct.
    Not treason? So clearly due to this monster, The Constitution will have to be amended
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 10-16-2019 at 02:25 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-16-2019), Trumpet (10-16-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Does not rise to the level of treason.

But to betray the oath of office is a high crime.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump set up his own personal foreign affairs department which worked against the US State Dept.

Violated the Constitution.

Working for himself instead of working for the USA.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

You've got a very good point.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

The Ukraine has been corrupt for a long time. Zelensky was elected mostly by saying he would end the long-time corruption. Trump sent his crooks to merge with the existing crooks to get what he wanted. Trump sent Rudy to take advantage of the cooked situation before it was fixed. He wanted the Ukrainians to say Hillary was helped by them and Russia did nothing and did not help Trump. Who would believe such an insane story? But Rudy took a shot at it.
    Rightys have no problems with this. They think this is how presidents should act.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Does not rise to the level of treason.

But to betray the oath of office is a high crime.
    Trump is clearly a Russian asset for Putin. No author's of The Constitution EVER imagined a compromised and corrupt asset of a foreign adversary would be able to slither into The Oval Office. This is UNCHARTED TERRITORY!!!! Of course he is treasonous.
    BLUEXIT

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    The Ukraine has been corrupt for a long time. Zelensky was elected mostly by saying he would end the long-time corruption. Trump sent his crooks to merge with the existing crooks to get what he wanted. Trump sent Rudy to take advantage of the cooked situation before it was fixed. He wanted the Ukrainians to say Hillary was helped by them and Russia did nothing and did not help Trump. Who would believe such an insane story? But Rudy took a shot at it.
    Rightys have no problems with this. They think this is how presidents should act.
    In a nutshell. If anyone believes this is acceptable they should be living in Russia...or maybe they already are.
    BLUEXIT

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

John Barron (10-16-2019)