Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Results 211 to 225 of 225

Thread: Joan Rivers Murdered by Obama? Michelle Obama a transsexual?

  1. #211 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    31,830
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 2,320 Times in 1,730 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 208 Times in 189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    I don't "worship" Trump either, but I DO like the way he's running our country. It's nice to have a president that actually has BALLS.
    isnt it? it's just been too easy for politicians to sell the people to the new world order for so long, that they forgot what balls smelled like. take a whiff, people of earth!
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    "Men think in herds, go mad in herds, but recover their senses one by one." -- Charles Mackay

    "AssHat rocks and is fun to have around." -- Damocles

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

    Steven VanderMolen (10-20-2019)

  3. #212 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    5,484
    Thanked 1,022 Times in 782 Posts
    Groans
    1,838
    Groaned 98 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    isnt it? it's just been too easy for politicians to sell the people to the new world order for so long, that they forgot what balls smelled like. take a whiff, people of earth!
    A nice break from the insanity of the brainwashed loony libs on here. Actually VERY nice.......................

  4. #213 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,903
    Thanks
    1,851
    Thanked 3,143 Times in 1,948 Posts
    Groans
    88
    Groaned 603 Times in 532 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    Okay so first of all, I want to say I have no problem (under the law) with sexual orientation

    So you admit that Obama is gay and Michelle is a tranny.

    Fair enough. Now we must talk about how Obama swindled Americans into believing he is a father with a beautiful wife and children, a loving family. He was being dishonest and disingenuous by framing this point of view. This brings into question Obama's credibility. If he is lying about something as critical as such as sexual orientation, what else could he be hiding from the American people? The truth is, Obama is a man of lawlessness. He has no respect for our nation and he proved that on a near daily basis for his entire 8 years in office. The lies will come out one by one.
    birther blather^^^
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  5. #214 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    351
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 250 Times in 200 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    birther blather^^^
    You need to watch this. Obama is a total fraud and committed fraud on nearly every level while he was in Office. Promoting the lie he was straight and had a family is the least of his indiscretions.

    Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

    Steven VanderMolen (10-21-2019)

  7. #215 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    48,913
    Thanks
    35,510
    Thanked 23,364 Times in 16,713 Posts
    Groans
    3,622
    Groaned 2,312 Times in 2,207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    You need to watch this. Obama is a total fraud and committed fraud on nearly every level while he was in Office. Promoting the lie he was straight and had a family is the least of his indiscretions.

    ^ You want us to take the word of this man? Talk about fraud!

    "Sinclair is familiar to political junkies and reporters as the source of outlandish allegations about Senator Barack Obama, tales that began with sex and drugs and moved on to murder. The Duluth, Minn., resident is the sort of figure who appears at the margins of every presidential campaign, and both Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton had their own obscure accusers with dramatic allegations. But as the old media ignores him, Sinclair has taken full advantage of the Internet, and a video in which he makes his claims that have been viewed more than 900,000 times on YouTube. This afternoon, he's reserved the Holeman Lounge at downtown Washington's National Press Club to try to lend his story the legitimacy that comes with national media attention.

    Sinclair's biography, though, may get in the way of that pitch: Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

    "It is what it is," said Sinclair's spokesman, Montgomery Blair Sibley, of his client's criminal record. "He's not hiding from it, he's not denying it."

    ...Sinclair's affidavit, which he posted to his blog, accompanied a request to a Colorado judge to dismiss the warrant on the grounds that Sinclair was "disabled with [a] severe spine injury and nerve damage," that returning to Colorado would put his life in danger, and that he was "terminally ill."
    Sinclair, who is still alive, is 46, stands 5'7", and weights 168 pounds, according to arrest records. Colorado records list him with 13 aliases, including "Larye Vizcarra Avila" and "Mohammed Gahanan."
    "I'm not aware that we've ever turned anybody away for content," she said, adding that Sinclair's allegations "don't seem very credible."

    This February, the website Whitehouse.com reportedly offered Sinclair $100,000 if he could pass a polygraph test verifying his claims. He took them up on it, and the site said in a press release that the polygraph organizers said his results "indicated deception." Sinclair then suggested the polygraph's sponsors had been bribed to skew the results against him, an allegation his lawyer, Sibley, said he would expand on at his press conference.

    Sibley is best known as the lawyer for the "D.C. Madam," the late Deborah Jeane Palfrey. Earlier this year, the Florida Bar Association suspended Sibley's license to practice law, in part for being a "vexatious litigant," a suspension that applies in Washington, D.C., as well. Wednesday, Whitehouse.com has scheduled a competing press conference outside the National Press Club to discuss the results of the polygraph.

    Sinclair's brushes with the government long predate his recent interest in Senator Obama. The details of his criminal record surfaced after he filed a defamation suit in federal court in Washington, D.C., against three anonymous online critics with names like TubeSockTedD who had written, among other claims, that he was living in a mental institution at the time he allegedly met Obama. Sinclair denies the claim."

    (Continued)

    https://www.politico.com/story/2008/...eet-011164?o=1
    #Not My President



    "Alabama was going to be hit or grazed, and then Hurricane Dorian took a different path (up along the East Coast). The Fake News knows this very well. That's why they're the Fake News!"





    "christiefan" stands for Agatha, not Chris

  8. #216 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    72,575
    Thanks
    13,413
    Thanked 13,524 Times in 11,331 Posts
    Groans
    16,001
    Groaned 1,677 Times in 1,625 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Yet another wacko conspiracy theory. The right couldn't function without their swamp of conspiracy theories.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You mean like:
    KAVANAUGH
    THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION
    GLOBAL WARMING
    COLLUSION
    PUTIN
    RUSSIA
    THE UKRAINE
    etc.
    etc.

    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Steven VanderMolen (10-21-2019)

  10. #217 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    5,484
    Thanked 1,022 Times in 782 Posts
    Groans
    1,838
    Groaned 98 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    So I think this thread has established that Joan Rivers WAS murdered by Obama and his cohorts. Such a shame. Joan would probably still be alive today if she hadn't been caught on film telling the truth about Barry and Big Mike. I'm done posting about this. The End.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven VanderMolen For This Post:

    Iron-Merc (10-21-2019)

  12. #218 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    7,215
    Thanks
    2,341
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 1,241 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 439 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    I don't "worship" Trump either, but I DO like the way he's running our country. It's nice to have a president that actually has BALLS.
    Trump doesn't have balls. He's a cowardly bully who can't respond to criticism with anything like reason. All he can do is attack the critic. That's not balls, that's cowardice. And an example of the ad hominem fallacy. A real man would actually respond to the content of the criticism. Trump isn't capable of that.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  13. #219 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    7,215
    Thanks
    2,341
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 1,241 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 439 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    isnt it? it's just been too easy for politicians to sell the people to the new world order for so long, that they forgot what balls smelled like. take a whiff, people of earth!
    Trump is busily running the economy into the dirt and you're happy that he attacks anyone who tells the truth about him.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  14. #220 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    7,215
    Thanks
    2,341
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 1,241 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 439 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    A nice break from the insanity of the brainwashed loony libs on here. Actually VERY nice.......................
    There's nobody as brainwashed as a Trump cultist.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  15. #221 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    7,215
    Thanks
    2,341
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 1,241 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 439 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    ^ You want us to take the word of this man? Talk about fraud!

    "Sinclair is familiar to political junkies and reporters as the source of outlandish allegations about Senator Barack Obama, tales that began with sex and drugs and moved on to murder. The Duluth, Minn., resident is the sort of figure who appears at the margins of every presidential campaign, and both Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton had their own obscure accusers with dramatic allegations. But as the old media ignores him, Sinclair has taken full advantage of the Internet, and a video in which he makes his claims that have been viewed more than 900,000 times on YouTube. This afternoon, he's reserved the Holeman Lounge at downtown Washington's National Press Club to try to lend his story the legitimacy that comes with national media attention.

    Sinclair's biography, though, may get in the way of that pitch: Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

    "It is what it is," said Sinclair's spokesman, Montgomery Blair Sibley, of his client's criminal record. "He's not hiding from it, he's not denying it."

    ...Sinclair's affidavit, which he posted to his blog, accompanied a request to a Colorado judge to dismiss the warrant on the grounds that Sinclair was "disabled with [a] severe spine injury and nerve damage," that returning to Colorado would put his life in danger, and that he was "terminally ill."
    Sinclair, who is still alive, is 46, stands 5'7", and weights 168 pounds, according to arrest records. Colorado records list him with 13 aliases, including "Larye Vizcarra Avila" and "Mohammed Gahanan."
    "I'm not aware that we've ever turned anybody away for content," she said, adding that Sinclair's allegations "don't seem very credible."

    This February, the website Whitehouse.com reportedly offered Sinclair $100,000 if he could pass a polygraph test verifying his claims. He took them up on it, and the site said in a press release that the polygraph organizers said his results "indicated deception." Sinclair then suggested the polygraph's sponsors had been bribed to skew the results against him, an allegation his lawyer, Sibley, said he would expand on at his press conference.

    Sibley is best known as the lawyer for the "D.C. Madam," the late Deborah Jeane Palfrey. Earlier this year, the Florida Bar Association suspended Sibley's license to practice law, in part for being a "vexatious litigant," a suspension that applies in Washington, D.C., as well. Wednesday, Whitehouse.com has scheduled a competing press conference outside the National Press Club to discuss the results of the polygraph.

    Sinclair's brushes with the government long predate his recent interest in Senator Obama. The details of his criminal record surfaced after he filed a defamation suit in federal court in Washington, D.C., against three anonymous online critics with names like TubeSockTedD who had written, among other claims, that he was living in a mental institution at the time he allegedly met Obama. Sinclair denies the claim."

    (Continued)

    https://www.politico.com/story/2008/...eet-011164?o=1
    Just the usual right-wing liar.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  16. #222 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    7,215
    Thanks
    2,341
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 1,241 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 439 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    So I think this thread has established that Joan Rivers WAS murdered by Obama and his cohorts. Such a shame. Joan would probably still be alive today if she hadn't been caught on film telling the truth about Barry and Big Mike. I'm done posting about this. The End.
    More of the usual delusional thinking that appears to be all that Steven is capable of.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  17. #223 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    31,830
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 2,320 Times in 1,730 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 208 Times in 189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Trump is busily running the economy into the dirt and you're happy that he attacks anyone who tells the truth about him.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    you're an idiot.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    "Men think in herds, go mad in herds, but recover their senses one by one." -- Charles Mackay

    "AssHat rocks and is fun to have around." -- Damocles

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

    Havana Moon (10-22-2019), Iron-Merc (10-22-2019), Steven VanderMolen (10-22-2019), USFREEDOM911 (10-22-2019)

  19. #224 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    7,215
    Thanks
    2,341
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 1,241 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 439 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you're an idiot.
    Talking to your mirror?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  20. #225 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    351
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 250 Times in 200 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Talking to your mirror?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Please, do tell us how Trump is running the economy into the ground.

    Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

    Steven VanderMolen (10-22-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Why won't Obama admit he's gay and that Michelle is a tranny like Joan Rivers said?
    By J.kennedy in forum Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2017, 10:33 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2017, 10:36 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2017, 03:56 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2017, 01:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •