Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Joan Rivers Murdered by Obama? Michelle Obama a transsexual?

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 9,824 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    I don't "worship" Trump either, but I DO like the way he's running our country. It's nice to have a president that actually has BALLS.
    isnt it? it's just been too easy for politicians to sell the people to the new world order for so long, that they forgot what balls smelled like. take a whiff, people of earth!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-20-2019)

3. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    isnt it? it's just been too easy for politicians to sell the people to the new world order for so long, that they forgot what balls smelled like. take a whiff, people of earth!
    A nice break from the insanity of the brainwashed loony libs on here. Actually VERY nice.......................

4. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    Okay so first of all, I want to say I have no problem (under the law) with sexual orientation

So you admit that Obama is gay and Michelle is a tranny.

Fair enough. Now we must talk about how Obama swindled Americans into believing he is a father with a beautiful wife and children, a loving family. He was being dishonest and disingenuous by framing this point of view. This brings into question Obama's credibility. If he is lying about something as critical as such as sexual orientation, what else could he be hiding from the American people? The truth is, Obama is a man of lawlessness. He has no respect for our nation and he proved that on a near daily basis for his entire 8 years in office. The lies will come out one by one.
    birther blather^^^
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

5. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    birther blather^^^
    You need to watch this. Obama is a total fraud and committed fraud on nearly every level while he was in Office. Promoting the lie he was straight and had a family is the least of his indiscretions.

dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-21-2019)

7. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    You need to watch this. Obama is a total fraud and committed fraud on nearly every level while he was in Office. Promoting the lie he was straight and had a family is the least of his indiscretions.

^ You want us to take the word of this man? Talk about fraud!

"Sinclair is familiar to political junkies and reporters as the source of outlandish allegations about Senator Barack Obama, tales that began with sex and drugs and moved on to murder. The Duluth, Minn., resident is the sort of figure who appears at the margins of every presidential campaign, and both Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton had their own obscure accusers with dramatic allegations. But as the old media ignores him, Sinclair has taken full advantage of the Internet, and a video in which he makes his claims that have been viewed more than 900,000 times on YouTube. This afternoon, he's reserved the Holeman Lounge at downtown Washington's National Press Club to try to lend his story the legitimacy that comes with national media attention.

Sinclair's biography, though, may get in the way of that pitch: Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

"It is what it is," said Sinclair's spokesman, Montgomery Blair Sibley, of his client's criminal record. "He's not hiding from it, he's not denying it."

...Sinclair's affidavit, which he posted to his blog, accompanied a request to a Colorado judge to dismiss the warrant on the grounds that Sinclair was "disabled with [a] severe spine injury and nerve damage," that returning to Colorado would put his life in danger, and that he was "terminally ill."
    Sinclair, who is still alive, is 46, stands 5'7", and weights 168 pounds, according to arrest records. Colorado records list him with 13 aliases, including "Larye Vizcarra Avila" and "Mohammed Gahanan."
    "I'm not aware that we've ever turned anybody away for content," she said, adding that Sinclair's allegations "don't seem very credible."

This February, the website Whitehouse.com reportedly offered Sinclair $100,000 if he could pass a polygraph test verifying his claims. He took them up on it, and the site said in a press release that the polygraph organizers said his results "indicated deception." Sinclair then suggested the polygraph's sponsors had been bribed to skew the results against him, an allegation his lawyer, Sibley, said he would expand on at his press conference.

Sibley is best known as the lawyer for the "D.C. Madam," the late Deborah Jeane Palfrey. Earlier this year, the Florida Bar Association suspended Sibley's license to practice law, in part for being a "vexatious litigant," a suspension that applies in Washington, D.C., as well. Wednesday, Whitehouse.com has scheduled a competing press conference outside the National Press Club to discuss the results of the polygraph.

Sinclair's brushes with the government long predate his recent interest in Senator Obama. The details of his criminal record surfaced after he filed a defamation suit in federal court in Washington, D.C., against three anonymous online critics with names like TubeSockTedD who had written, among other claims, that he was living in a mental institution at the time he allegedly met Obama. Sinclair denies the claim."

(Continued)

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/...eet-011164?o=1

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

8. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Yet another wacko conspiracy theory. The right couldn't function without their swamp of conspiracy theories.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You mean like:
    KAVANAUGH
    THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION
    GLOBAL WARMING
    COLLUSION
    PUTIN
    RUSSIA
    THE UKRAINE
    etc.
    etc.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-21-2019)

10. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

So I think this thread has established that Joan Rivers WAS murdered by Obama and his cohorts. Such a shame. Joan would probably still be alive today if she hadn't been caught on film telling the truth about Barry and Big Mike. I'm done posting about this. The End.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Iron-Merc (10-21-2019)

12. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't "worship" Trump either, but I DO like the way he's running our country. It's nice to have a president that actually has BALLS.
    Trump doesn't have balls. He's a cowardly bully who can't respond to criticism with anything like reason. All he can do is attack the critic. That's not balls, that's cowardice. And an example of the ad hominem fallacy. A real man would actually respond to the content of the criticism. Trump isn't capable of that.

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

13. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump is busily running the economy into the dirt and you're happy that he attacks anyone who tells the truth about him.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

14. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A nice break from the insanity of the brainwashed loony libs on here. Actually VERY nice.......................
    There's nobody as brainwashed as a Trump cultist.

15. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    ^ You want us to take the word of this man? Talk about fraud!

"Sinclair is familiar to political junkies and reporters as the source of outlandish allegations about Senator Barack Obama, tales that began with sex and drugs and moved on to murder. The Duluth, Minn., resident is the sort of figure who appears at the margins of every presidential campaign, and both Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton had their own obscure accusers with dramatic allegations. But as the old media ignores him, Sinclair has taken full advantage of the Internet, and a video in which he makes his claims that have been viewed more than 900,000 times on YouTube. This afternoon, he's reserved the Holeman Lounge at downtown Washington's National Press Club to try to lend his story the legitimacy that comes with national media attention.

Sinclair's biography, though, may get in the way of that pitch: Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

"It is what it is," said Sinclair's spokesman, Montgomery Blair Sibley, of his client's criminal record. "He's not hiding from it, he's not denying it."

...Sinclair's affidavit, which he posted to his blog, accompanied a request to a Colorado judge to dismiss the warrant on the grounds that Sinclair was "disabled with [a] severe spine injury and nerve damage," that returning to Colorado would put his life in danger, and that he was "terminally ill."
    Sinclair, who is still alive, is 46, stands 5'7", and weights 168 pounds, according to arrest records. Colorado records list him with 13 aliases, including "Larye Vizcarra Avila" and "Mohammed Gahanan."
    "I'm not aware that we've ever turned anybody away for content," she said, adding that Sinclair's allegations "don't seem very credible."

This February, the website Whitehouse.com reportedly offered Sinclair $100,000 if he could pass a polygraph test verifying his claims. He took them up on it, and the site said in a press release that the polygraph organizers said his results "indicated deception." Sinclair then suggested the polygraph's sponsors had been bribed to skew the results against him, an allegation his lawyer, Sibley, said he would expand on at his press conference.

Sibley is best known as the lawyer for the "D.C. Madam," the late Deborah Jeane Palfrey. Earlier this year, the Florida Bar Association suspended Sibley's license to practice law, in part for being a "vexatious litigant," a suspension that applies in Washington, D.C., as well. Wednesday, Whitehouse.com has scheduled a competing press conference outside the National Press Club to discuss the results of the polygraph.

Sinclair's brushes with the government long predate his recent interest in Senator Obama. The details of his criminal record surfaced after he filed a defamation suit in federal court in Washington, D.C., against three anonymous online critics with names like TubeSockTedD who had written, among other claims, that he was living in a mental institution at the time he allegedly met Obama. Sinclair denies the claim."

(Continued)

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/...eet-011164?o=1
    Just the usual right-wing liar.

16. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So I think this thread has established that Joan Rivers WAS murdered by Obama and his cohorts. Such a shame. Joan would probably still be alive today if she hadn't been caught on film telling the truth about Barry and Big Mike. I'm done posting about this. The End.
    More of the usual delusional thinking that appears to be all that Steven is capable of.

17. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 9,824 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is busily running the economy into the dirt and you're happy that he attacks anyone who tells the truth about him.

you're an idiot.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-22-2019), cancel2 2022 (10-22-2019), Iron-Merc (10-22-2019), USFREEDOM911 (10-22-2019)

19. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you're an idiot.
    Talking to your mirror?

20. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Talking to your mirror?

Please, do tell us how Trump is running the economy into the ground.

dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-22-2019)