Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Joan Rivers Murdered by Obama? Michelle Obama a transsexual?

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,747 Times in 33,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Where does 12b say anything about animals? And don't forget the Photoshopped picture of Melania that Steven keeps beating off to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    12b.

WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,086 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    I want you to read something. This is the true account of Benghazi.

Written by a cousin of Ambassador Stevens, a US Navy Chaplain, Senior Pastor Ret’d

Here is my story. A week out the Embassy in Tripoli began
    receiving multiple tips about an Al Queda cell in the area planning an
    attack on 9/11 in response to the killing of Bin Laden. For the next
    several days, the state dept and WH were asked for a security force and
    were denied at least six times. Ambassador Stevens and his team were given
    the all clear that the Consulate in Benghazi was safe and there was no
    need for a security force other than his 3 personal guards (one being my
    cousin) and a few Libyans who were not armed. Then the attack and murders
    occurred.

Immediately the WH claimed it was a protest gone bad over a you
    tube video. Obama made a quick speech in the Rose Garden on Sept.12 before
    catching a plane to Vegas to campaign. He made a generic statement at the
    end of his speech after placing the blame on an overheated protest over
    the video. He said “No act of terror will shake the resolve of America.
    Later that day and over the next 2 days, the liberal media began saying
    Ambassador Stevens and the other 3 men died of smoke inhalation. This was
    not the case.

Out of respect for my cousin, I’m not going to be specific about
    his murder. However Ambassador Stevens was brutally murdered. His genitals
    were cut off, he was sodomized and beaten and cut and stabbed and burned.
    He was drug thru the streets and left for dead. This is eyewitness
    testimony of a local Dr. who found the Ambassador in a ditch and tried to
    save his life. He had no idea who he was. The other 3 men, including my
    cousin, met similar fates. And deaths due to smoke inhalation is a 100%
    fabricated LIE. The next week I drove my aunt and Uncle and 2 others to DC
    to receive his body. We met with Hillary, Panetta, and Susan Rice. ALL of
    whom apologized and said it was a protest gone bad over a video and exited
    the area. Next, Obama entered with the same story and didn’t apologize and
    wasn’t sympathetic. My aunt cried to this man and all he did was hand her
    flowers and walk away. I tried to get his attention, but didn’t. I got
    upset and yelled liar to him, he kept walking. Then a secret service agent
    grabbed my arm and led me to a room where I was held till the proceedings
    were over.

America, I saw firsthand how cold this man is. What kind of liar
    he is. Most of you haven’t a clue about this tyrant and yet you support
    him. And act like every word he says is Gospel. These murders and the fast
    and furious cover ups make Watergate look like a kid who told his bff’s
    secret to the class.

Dr. Charles R. Roots Senior Pastor
    Former Staff Sergeant, USMC Captain,
    U. S. Navy Chaplain Corps (Ret.)
    Who you gonna believe, another conspiracy theorist or Pastor Roots himself?

"Charles Roots is not related to the late Christopher Stevens, and he denied writing anything that graphically described how Stevens was “sodomized and beaten and cut and stabbed and burned” on the night of the terrorist attack in Benghazi.

Roots sent the following note to his colleagues at the Ripon Free Methodist Church on May 31:

Folks,
    Many of you have been receiving my weekly column, Roots in Ripon for a number of years, so you’re familiar with the way I write. I truly appreciate your patronage.
    In the past several days I have heard from several people asking for me to verify an article attributed to me which is currently on Snopes. I checked it out, and the answer is a resounding

NO! I did not write this drivel, and am disgusted by its message and tone.

Please know that this is not something from me. The two articles I wrote on Benghazi are “Courageous” and “Benghazi Redux.” I have attached both for your review.

Again, thanks for your support. And please help me dispel this rumor associating me with the Snopes story.
    Blessings!
    Chuck Roots

Gayle Mottweiler, the church’s office secretary, forwarded Roots’ note to FactCheck.org. She also told us in a telephone interview that Roots, a former U.S. Marine and a retired Navy chaplain, has only one cousin who lives in Idaho, a fact she confirmed with one of his daughters...

https://www.factcheck.org/2014/06/ch...sador-stevens/

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Retribution.
    Vengeance
    Revenge
    Retaliation
    Reprisal
    Payback
    Redress

It's common knowledge in the inner circles of the rich and famous and Hollywood that Michelle is a tranny and Obama is gay. These are just facts, please dont shoot the messenger! Im just getting the truth out on the table. What you do with it is up to you.

So it's one of two things. Michelle is either really really really into advocating for transgender rights or she is one herself. Heck its pretty clear from the cover of the book the phrase in huge block lettering that stands out from the rest of the text.

You make up outrageous claims just for the heck of it. It certainly is not "common knowledge." And the rich and famous and Hollywood just keep that information to themselves?

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Who you gonna believe, another conspiracy theorist or Pastor Roots himself?

"Charles Roots is not related to the late Christopher Stevens, and he denied writing anything that graphically described how Stevens was “sodomized and beaten and cut and stabbed and burned” on the night of the terrorist attack in Benghazi.

Roots sent the following note to his colleagues at the Ripon Free Methodist Church on May 31:

Folks,
    Many of you have been receiving my weekly column, Roots in Ripon for a number of years, so you’re familiar with the way I write. I truly appreciate your patronage.
    In the past several days I have heard from several people asking for me to verify an article attributed to me which is currently on Snopes. I checked it out, and the answer is a resounding

NO! I did not write this drivel, and am disgusted by its message and tone.

Please know that this is not something from me. The two articles I wrote on Benghazi are “Courageous” and “Benghazi Redux.” I have attached both for your review.

Again, thanks for your support. And please help me dispel this rumor associating me with the Snopes story.
    Blessings!
    Chuck Roots

Gayle Mottweiler, the church’s office secretary, forwarded Roots’ note to FactCheck.org. She also told us in a telephone interview that Roots, a former U.S. Marine and a retired Navy chaplain, has only one cousin who lives in Idaho, a fact she confirmed with one of his daughters...

https://www.factcheck.org/2014/06/ch...sador-stevens/
    Liberal fact checking sites are part of the delusional arm of the democratic party. They collude with the liberal media to form the "narrative" that they want and run with it. Liberal fact checking sites are a bit like drug testing yourself, sure you can be honest but if you turn up dirty chances are you wont just turn yourself into the authorities. Bias, these sites are biased.

Hillary and Obama caught wind of the attack, they knew ahead of time what was going to happen. This is not simple negligence on the part of the US government. This is far worse than that. Then Hillary has the gall to lie about the root cause to the American People. One of many lies in a pattern meant to hide the truth from the people of this nation. (see talking point revisions below)

Hillary and Obama then constructed an elaborate cover up to hide the truth and keep the facts from being known. Witnesses were silenced or told not to testify. When are you guys going to realize that Hillary and Obama are the enemy here.

As for the authorship of the article, it is contested, yes and some say half of it was written by another person with direct knowledge of the attack. However, it's more accurate than anything we got from the WH or the liberal media. Christopher Stevens was assaulted, brutalized, tortured, beaten and murdered by an angry mob while Hillary and Obama looked on from the comfort and security of the White House.

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT BENGHAZI IS A LIE

Hillary's classic "What difference does it make at this point" line - this is why people voted for Trump!

Benghazi talking points:

Susan Rice used them. As the spokesperson for
    the United States government, she used them to tell the
    American people that there had been a protest spawned by
    an anti-Islamic video. She made no mention of al-Qai’da.
    She focused on the protest. she told the Deputies
    Committee on September 15 – the day before she appeared
    in public – that the Chief of Station reported that there was
    no protest.

The talking points removed critical references about the assault that night. Absolutely sick, hiding relevant facts from the American public. But this is how the Obama administration handles their scandals. Deception and lies. Nothing more.

Original Talking Points:

The final version of the talking points (hammered home by the Obama admin)

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    You make up outrageous claims just for the heck of it. It certainly is not "common knowledge." And the rich and famous and Hollywood just keep that information to themselves?
    The hollywood elite keep this little secret under wraps. If the image of the Obama family was corrupted it would totally invalidate Obama's presidency - and make for the biggest scandal in american history (and quite possibly world history)

Joan Rivers was murdered for telling the truth. You know the devil is close at hand with behavior like that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-18-2019)

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    The Obama was born in Kenya. Everyone knows that. "What difference, at this point, does it matter?"
    Very true. He had his eight years as a pitiful president, you can't do that over. But we CAN make sure it never happens again.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Iron-Merc (10-18-2019), MAGA MAN (10-18-2019)

9. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The hollywood elite keep this little secret under wraps. If the image of the Obama family was corrupted it would totally invalidate Obama's presidency - and make for the biggest scandal in american history (and quite possibly world history)

Joan Rivers was murdered for telling the truth. You know the devil is close at hand with behavior like that.
    You have 0 evidence for any of this. Give a link to the video in which Rivers made these claims.

The frogman became the woman's boot. How did anybody ever think that was a frogman?

10. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    You have 0 evidence for any of this. Give a link to the video in which Rivers made these claims.

The frogman became the woman's boot. How did anybody ever think that was a frogman?
    The frogman fiasco was started by a still frame from the video:

Link to Joan Rivers comments on Michelle's sexuality and Obamas sexual preference.

By the way, you search this direct phrase:

Barack is gay, Michelle is a tranny: Did these comments get Joan Rivers killed?

And this video doesnt pop up for a number of pages.

EDIT:
    Its almost like youtube is intentionally hiding this clip from the general public.
    Hmmmmm. Yet another indicator that google is colluding with the Obama people.
    Last edited by Iron-Merc; 10-18-2019 at 02:33 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-18-2019)

12. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The frogman fiasco was started by a still frame from the video:

Link to Joan Rivers comments on Michelle's sexuality and Obamas sexual preference.

By the way, you search this direct phrase:

Barack is gay, Michelle is a tranny: Did these comments get Joan Rivers killed?

And this video doesnt pop up for a number of pages.

EDIT:
    Its almost like youtube is intentionally hiding this clip from the general public.
    Hmmmmm. Yet another indicator that google is colluding with the Obama people.
    And you believe internet news and conspiracy claims?

"Never believe what you read on the internet." --Abraham Lincoln

13. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 29 Times in 27 Posts

Believe it or not, there is convincing evidence that 1st "lady" Michelle Obama is really a man. Called "Michael" in public by her husband President Barack Obama, Michelle has the undeniable physical features of a man, including broad shoulders, huge biceps and a square jaw. What makes it a giveaway is that her ring fingers are longer than her pointers (2nd finger), a known masculine anatomical trait. Some pictures even show her with discernible male genitalia! There's nothing wrong with being transgender - but why lie about it? It's yet more fraud from the US Government.

Joan Rivers slip of the tongue and death:

On July 3, 2014, after officiating at a wedding of two homosexuals in New York, comedienne Joan Rivers was asked by an off-camera reporter: “Do you think the country … United States will see the first gay president or first woman president?”
    This is what Joan Rivers said, sounding weary and definitely not in a joking mood:

“We already have [the first gay president] with Obama, so let’s just calm down. You know Michelle is a tranny… a transgender. We all know.“

Two months to the day of Joan Rivers’ outing of the Obamas, she was declared dead after she had stopped breathing during a routine endoscopy in a clinic.

After nearly two months of investigations, federal officials said on November 10 that the clinic made a number of mistakes both before and during the procedure. Among those were the clinic's failure to respond to Rivers' deteriorating vital signs, including a severe drop in her blood pressure, possibly administering an incorrect anesthetic dosage, performing a surgical procedure without her consent, and other medical-clinic irregularities. Yup, sounds like Obama was behind yet another murder. Joan had to go because she spilled the beans.

Barack calls his wife Michael:
    In a speech on September 30, 2011, at the transition or change-of-office ceremony of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at Fort Myer, Virginia, Obama referred to his wife not as Michelle but as Michael.

Obama clearly said: “Distinguished guests, men and women of the finest military in the world, most of all, Admiral Mullen, Deborah, Michael and I also want to acknowledge your son Jack who was deployed today, all of you have performed extraordinary service to our country….”

Michelle Obama's physical structure (wide shoulders):

Michelle Obama has something down there:

Additional Findings:

Michelle goes 2 days without shaving:

Someone's on drugs.

14. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,086 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Liberal fact checking sites are part of the delusional arm of the democratic party. They collude with the liberal media to form the "narrative" that they want and run with it. Liberal fact checking sites are a bit like drug testing yourself, sure you can be honest but if you turn up dirty chances are you wont just turn yourself into the authorities. Bias, these sites are biased.

Hillary and Obama caught wind of the attack, they knew ahead of time what was going to happen. This is not simple negligence on the part of the US government. This is far worse than that. Then Hillary has the gall to lie about the root cause to the American People. One of many lies in a pattern meant to hide the truth from the people of this nation. (see talking point revisions below)

Hillary and Obama then constructed an elaborate cover up to hide the truth and keep the facts from being known. Witnesses were silenced or told not to testify. When are you guys going to realize that Hillary and Obama are the enemy here.

As for the authorship of the article, it is contested, yes and some say half of it was written by another person with direct knowledge of the attack. However, it's more accurate than anything we got from the WH or the liberal media. Christopher Stevens was assaulted, brutalized, tortured, beaten and murdered by an angry mob while Hillary and Obama looked on from the comfort and security of the White House.

Hillary's classic "What difference does it make at this point" line - this is why people voted for Trump!

Benghazi talking points:

no protest.

The talking points removed critical references about the assault that night. Absolutely sick, hiding relevant facts from the American public. But this is how the Obama administration handles their scandals. Deception and lies. Nothing more.

Original Talking Points:

<snip>

It's lazy to dismiss all information you don't agree with as liberal bias. Cons love fact checkers, even the so-called liberal ones, when they criticize liberal politicians. Perhaps you can cite what you consider a reliable fact-checker so I can read up on it.

Info on Pastor Root: He is "a retired Navy Chaplain. As a former enlisted Marine I served in Vietnam. As a Navy Chaplain I served with the Marines in Kuwait, Iraq and Djibouti."

As far as Benghazi there were at least five investigations of it in Congress and the result was no administrative wrong-doing by the Obama administration. These were republican-led investigations. How do you explain that?
    Last edited by christiefan915; 10-18-2019 at 03:32 PM.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

15. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    12b.

WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.
    What about 12a?

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

16. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Okay so we have a corrupt database and a clerical mistake on the zip code.
    Thats two errors so far for the SSN alone, if we are keeping track here.

Lets address the zip code issue first. The SSN is designated based on your return address in the enclosed form in the envelop (NOT the return address on the actual letter)

042. is designated for Connecticut. All we really know for certain is that the card was mailed to someone in Connecticut and Obama obtained it between 1977 and 1979. If there was a clerical error as you describe it's probable that error would have carried through from start to finish and the card would may have been shipped to the wrong address (Hawaii address with CT zip code) In that case it would have bounced back to the SSA (return to sender). I would say that identity fraud should be of concern here, especially since the card was issued to a state where Barack Obama has no vested interests. Im not buying the clerical errors here. And neither should you.

Nobody seems to be able to explain the 1890 DOB listed by SSN Verifier Plus database and how it relates perfectly to Harrison Bounels DOB. What are the odds of that happening by random corruption or a mismatch? A billion to one? These are high level databases used for criminal background checks and debt collectors, etc. These databases are NOT prone to corruption thousans upon thousands of debt collectors and private investigators rely on this database on a daily basis. It's simply not satisfactory to have corrupted data. I used to work in the IT industry repairing servers and setting up networks. I can tell you that our clients depended on their data. If they couldn't get to the data it was a mission critical task to get them back up ASAP. For one of these national databases, it would simply be unacceptable to have corruption issues - even in 2009. That's a myth, its a red herring.
    Just like Hillary Clinton used bleachbit to wipe her server and then she has the audacity to say: What do you mean, Did I wipe my server with a cloth or something? Same idea - another lame excuse used as a cover for corruption.

To address your corrupt database claim:
    No amount of corruption is going to link a totally different, unique person to Obama's SSN. Again, these are high level databases that are NOT prone to corruption. The fact remains, Harrison J Bounel is NO accident. Because someone had to enter his name and Obama's SSN at the same time. This would only be done to commit fraud. There is no other explanation for J Bounel having Obama's current address. And then of course we have Michelle Obama, linked directly to Harrison J Bounel as his spouse!

No amount of corruption or clerical errors are going to give you this result. The reality of the situation: Obama is was committing identity fraud as a sitting President. The rabbit hole is vast and far reaching.
    No, you do not "know for certain is that the card was mailed to someone in Connecticut". There's nothing to support that. All we "know for certain" is that a Connecticut zip was entered instead of a Honolulu zip when the SSN was assigned. That's quite likely simply a typo.
    " In that case it would have bounced back to the SSA (return to sender)."
    Unless someone down the line, possibly in the Post Office, noticed that the address said "Honolulu", possibly after it ended up as undeliverable because the address didn't exist in the zipcode on the letter.
    Again, the DOB issue depends on how the database is designed.
    Corruption happens. It can be accidental or deliberate. If Bounel was linked to Obama's data, he would likely also have been linked to addresses and family.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

17. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Okay, okay I really dont know what you are rambling on about at this point. It's late and Im going to bed. As far as I know there are two authors who documented the alternate account of what happened that night and I will include all the information and the second part of the account in the thread about it tomorrow. Please ask your questions over there.

And just so you know, you can go to fact checker websites and they will feed you some BS about the cause and our response because they are sold out and have a clearly liberal slant. They protect democrats and they hide the truth. Their greatest achievement was protecting Obama for 8 years. I remember near the end of this presidency, the liberal media came out with a story like this:

Obama leaves a scandal free legacy (Or something to that effect) And believe it or not, liberals were picking up this stuff and running with it. They actually believed Obama didnt have a single scandal in all 8 years of office. I just shake my head.

I do know that defending the 2nd amendment like Trump does is all about protecting the constitution. Im not sure how you can view it as anything BUT that. Democrats have been throwing mud at the wall for 3 years now (do nothing democrats) and nothing has stuck. Do you honestly think the impeachment attempt is going to go any better? Seriously?

Operation Fast and Furious ended with yet another Obama scandal. I will add that one to my list as well.

As far as I know, it started under bush, but Eric Holder took over when Obama won,and dispensed well over 2000 assault rifles and guns directly into the hands of known drug cartels. The plan was the US would track these weapons and it would lead them to Cartel leadership. Well, it worked out a little bit like socialism. Looks good on paper but it didnt work in real life, and almost always ends in bloodshed. One of our border patrol agents was killed by one of these weapons and there have been many, many more deaths in Mexico as a result of fast and furious. AFAIK only 700 guns were recovered... the rest are still out there. And we didnt catch a single high ranking leader as a result.. It's almost like they just wanted to take guns away from us and give them to our enemy, dont you think?

It's almost ironic. Eric Holder would prefer to see guns in the hands of violent drug cartels that operate near our southern border. He would rather see guns in the hands of the enemy than he would in the hands of US citizens.

And I think that really sums up the Obama administration very well. Put weapons in the hands of our enemies and take them away from honest hard working Americans.

Obama is a very shady character at best. There is also this urban legend floating around talking about how Obama had a connection to ISIS. And Im not talking US to enemy relationship here, Im talking about a direct link to some people close to ISIS.

Well, thats all for tonight. We can do an ISIS / ISIL Obama Conspiracy theory as well, maybe next week.
    You clearly don't even know what you're rambling on about. Truth seems to have a liberal slant. The right, as you continue to demonstrate, avoids the truth at all costs. The only thing that Obama was 'protected' from was the constant flood of lies about him that came from the right.
    Trump is not defending the 2nd. My inbox is full of "OMG, Trump is going to sell us out" messages. The evidence for impeachment keeps growing, as does the support for it. Your denial won't change that. Fast and Furious started under Bush and was a local operation. It took some time for DC to even become aware of it.
    All you've got is the usual assortment of right-wing conspiracy theories. How much time do you spend over at Infowars?

18. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Benghazi talking points:

no protest.

Original Talking Points:

Apparently, everything that you believe is a lie. Par for Trumpanzees.