Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Joan Rivers Murdered by Obama? Michelle Obama a transsexual?

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

How low will the Trump scum sink?
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    Would you prefer to look at animals having sex or beautiful Melania Trump????

Enough said. Moving on...

I would consider myself slightly disgusted (but not surprised) you see, conservatives only get triggered when they see exploitation of the constitution, underhanded tactics, etc (or lies to cover up more lies) whereas the liberals only get triggered when they hear the truth. We dont let our emotions get tangled in our political beliefs (for the most part). Unless it comes to abortion. And who wouldnt get emotional, its almost impossible to quantify the loss of 60,000,000 unborn babies.
    Funny, that's almost the opposite of reality. Conservatives adore underhanded tactics and lies to cover up more lies. That's all we've seen from the right since Obama announced his candidacy. There hasn't been much truth from the right since then. And conservatives get triggered whenever they hear a truth about Trump. Your worship of Trump is almost entirely emotional. Blame the parents for abortion. The Democrats aren't forcing anyone to get an abortion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You do realize you came within inches of liberal paradox #255? (the jump ship paradox)

We need to have a larger debate on abortion.

Oh really? Parents control abortion? So using your logic, its the parents that just recently approved and authorized late term abortions here in New York State?

ps are nicknames allowed on this forum?
    The usual stupidity. It's the parents who go looking for an abortion, not the politicians. The parents create the demand for abortion.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    How low will the Trump scum sink?
    They've got a very deep swamp.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    The usual BS about Obama. Reality, which we know that you'll deny. Just more birtherism.

Lets not drop this simply because a liberal leaning fact checker says its false. It's well known that Snopes is part of the sold out liberal media, and while they do quality research its still tainted to the left. Plus I have more evidence to show you. And while the Snopes debunking attempt is good, it still doesn't hold water. Lets look at the claims and observations made by snopes:

1) We can confirm that Obama's SSN is indeed 042-58-4425

2) Snopes admits its a bit odd that his SSN was issued to a CT address: "Why Barack Obama’s Social Security card application might have included a Connecticut mailing address is something of a curiosity, as he had no known connection to that state at the time". It's also far more likely this is identity theft than just a simple clerical mistake, as snopes wants you to believe.

And no matter how you cut this cake this cake, seeing two people come up for using one SSN is a clear indicator of potential identity fraud (especially when the SSN is from a completely different geographical region). By the overwhelming majority, this condition is related directly to identity fraud not clerical errors.

3) Snopes admits the name Harrison J Bounel is linked directly to Obama's SSN. They claim this was a simple database mismatch and close the case. Now, this is not something like a simple clerical error. This isnt a mismatch. This didnt happen by chance. This was an intentional act of fraud and I can tell you why:

Harrison J Bounel's listing on Obamas SSN was NOT a clerical error because he is listed as having the same address listed as Barack Obama. in other words whoever submitted the identity information for Harrison J Bounel also happened to enter Obama's current address. There is no alternative, this is a clear cut case of identity fraud and therefore treason. If this was just an honest clerical error the man would have a different address. Furthermore, Harrison J Bounel has a DOB of 1890, the same year listed when you run a search on 042-68-4425. High time you face up to the facts that Obama is a fraud. He's the political equivalent of Lance Armstrong.

Another reason this is clear-cut fraud (and we dig deeper into the rabbit hole): Michelle is actually listed as Harrison J Bounel's spouse in the same database! These databases are comprehensive and accurate and used by debt collectors and major businesses for criminal background checks, etc. So if someone can tell me why Michelle is married to Harrison J Bounel and why Barack and Harrison link back to the same SSN and why Harrison and Barack are listed as having the same address? And, the cherry on top, Mr. Bounel has a DOB of 1890 matching exactly with 042-68-4425. Only explanation here? Our president is using a SSN linked to a now deceased individual that at one point lived in CT and had a DOB of 1890.

Thats two "clerical" errors on his SSN alone! You gotta remember, this is the president of the united states we are talking about here. Anyone else would have been arrested for identity fraud. Combine this with the so called birther issues and you have to know at this point Obama is dirty. There are things in his past that would compromise his American image and he knows it.

SSN Verifier can be found here:

https://national-employment-screenin...verifier-plus/

Bear in mind, this information is legit and people have tried to litigate these matters in court but were unsuccessful. Obama had everyone paid of. Remember he has to protect his "identity" at all costs. And that goes both ways.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-18-2019)

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Demonstrating yet again your lack of reading comprehension. The author clearly states that his cousin was one of the ambassador's personal guards, not the ambassador.

Where did I ever say it was written by the Ambassador? That is of course not possible.

So whats the deal? Authorship is very clear...

Written by a cousin of Ambassador Stevens, a US Navy Chaplain, Senior Pastor Ret’d

Collect your thoughts. you are a little wild on your counter punches.

All you liberals need to mull this over a few times. I am going to start a separate thread that we can dedicate to Benghazi. I will try to do one Obama scandal a week, perhaps two. And guys let me be clear: I'd prefer to not have to sling insults back and forth like 2nd graders. Lets leave our feelings at the door for Benghazi and have a clean debate.

These are the last few lines....something to take to heart

America, I saw firsthand how cold this man is. What kind of liar
    he is. Most of you haven’t a clue about this tyrant and yet you support
    him. And act like every word he says is Gospel. These murders and the fast
    and furious cover ups make Watergate look like a kid who told his bff’s
    secret to the class.

Dr. Charles R. Roots Senior Pastor
    Former Staff Sergeant, USMC Captain,
    U. S. Navy Chaplain Corps (Ret.)

This is exactly the type of tyranny Trump is fighting against. In fact this is a fight between Obama and Trump at the highest level. If Trump wins in 2020 we can say bye bye Barack!

Trump may very well be the greatest president in history

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

9. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lets not drop this simply because a liberal leaning fact checker says its false. It's well known that Snopes is part of the sold out liberal media, and while they do quality research its still tainted to the left. Plus I have more evidence to show you. And while the Snopes debunking attempt is good, it still doesn't hold water. Lets look at the claims and observations made by snopes:

1) We can confirm that Obama's SSN is indeed 042-58-4425

2) Snopes admits its a bit odd that his SSN was issued to a CT address: "Why Barack Obama’s Social Security card application might have included a Connecticut mailing address is something of a curiosity, as he had no known connection to that state at the time". It's also far more likely this is identity theft than just a simple clerical mistake, as snopes wants you to believe.

And no matter how you cut this cake this cake, seeing two people come up for using one SSN is a clear indicator of potential identity fraud (especially when the SSN is from a completely different geographical region). By the overwhelming majority, this condition is related directly to identity fraud not clerical errors.

3) Snopes admits the name Harrison J Bounel is linked directly to Obama's SSN. They claim this was a simple database mismatch and close the case. Now, this is not something like a simple clerical error. This isnt a mismatch. This didnt happen by chance. This was an intentional act of fraud and I can tell you why:

Harrison J Bounel's listing on Obamas SSN was NOT a clerical error because he is listed as having the same address listed as Barack Obama. in other words whoever submitted the identity information for Harrison J Bounel also happened to enter Obama's current address. There is no alternative, this is a clear cut case of identity fraud and therefore treason. If this was just an honest clerical error the man would have a different address. Furthermore, Harrison J Bounel has a DOB of 1890, the same year listed when you run a search on 042-68-4425. High time you face up to the facts that Obama is a fraud. He's the political equivalent of Lance Armstrong.

Another reason this is clear-cut fraud (and we dig deeper into the rabbit hole): Michelle is actually listed as Harrison J Bounel's spouse in the same database! These databases are comprehensive and accurate and used by debt collectors and major businesses for criminal background checks, etc. So if someone can tell me why Michelle is married to Harrison J Bounel and why Barack and Harrison link back to the same SSN and why Harrison and Barack are listed as having the same address? And, the cherry on top, Mr. Bounel has a DOB of 1890 matching exactly with 042-68-4425. Only explanation here? Our president is using a SSN linked to a now deceased individual that at one point lived in CT and had a DOB of 1890.

Thats two "clerical" errors on his SSN alone! You gotta remember, this is the president of the united states we are talking about here. Anyone else would have been arrested for identity fraud. Combine this with the so called birther issues and you have to know at this point Obama is dirty. There are things in his past that would compromise his American image and he knows it.

SSN Verifier can be found here:

https://national-employment-screenin...verifier-plus/

Bear in mind, this information is legit and people have tried to litigate these matters in court but were unsuccessful. Obama had everyone paid of. Remember he has to protect his "identity" at all costs. And that goes both ways.
    "It's well known that Snopes is part of the sold out liberal media". It's well known to the liars on the right because Snopes shoots down their lies and propaganda on a regular basis.
    Snopes gives a quite valid explanation for the Connecticut SSN. SSNs are/were allocated by Zipcode. There's a one digit difference between a Connecticut Zip and a Honolulu zip. And that difference is between a 0 and a 9. Right next to each other on the keyboard and a very easy mistake to make.
    "It's also far more likely this is identity theft than just a simple clerical mistake, as snopes wants you to believe." It's only "far more likely" because that's what you want to believe. You probably also believe all of the birther nonsense.
    As far as "Bounel's listing" is concerned, you clearly know nothing about databases. If Bounel's name was accidentally linked to Obama's information, it would have been linked to most or all of it, depending on how the database was designed. And, depending on how he got linked to Obama's data, his own information would have been lost or disassociated, not being linked to any name, or perhaps linked to some other name entirely. That sort of thing is not uncommon. Databases get corrupted every day. There's a lot of effort put into trying to detect and correct that corruption.

10. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    And what make you think Joan Rivers knew this? And why kill her after she makes it public? It is too late then.
    Retribution.
    Vengeance
    Revenge
    Retaliation
    Reprisal
    Payback
    Redress

It's common knowledge in the inner circles of the rich and famous and Hollywood that Michelle is a tranny and Obama is gay. These are just facts, please dont shoot the messenger! Im just getting the truth out on the table. What you do with it is up to you.

So it's one of two things. Michelle is either really really really into advocating for transgender rights or she is one herself. Heck its pretty clear from the cover of the book the phrase in huge block lettering that stands out from the rest of the text.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

12. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Where did I ever say it was written by the Ambassador? That is of course not possible.

So whats the deal? Authorship is very clear...

Written by a cousin of Ambassador Stevens, a US Navy Chaplain, Senior Pastor Ret’d

Collect your thoughts. you are a little wild on your counter punches.

All you liberals need to mull this over a few times. I am going to start a separate thread that we can dedicate to Benghazi. I will try to do one Obama scandal a week, perhaps two. And guys let me be clear: I'd prefer to not have to sling insults back and forth like 2nd graders. Lets leave our feelings at the door for Benghazi and have a clean debate.

These are the last few lines....something to take to heart

secret to the class.

This is exactly the type of tyranny Trump is fighting against. In fact this is a fight between Obama and Trump at the highest level. If Trump wins in 2020 we can say bye bye Barack!

Trump may very well be the greatest president in history

Where did I say what you're claiming? Your lack of reading comprehension is quite evident again. You quote your source as being written by a cousin of the ambassador, yet he states, quite clearly, that his cousin was part of the ambassador's security detail. Trump is, also quite clearly, possibly the worst president in our history. He has no coherent policies, has no concern for anyone but himself and lies constantly. Fast and Furious was a Bush fiasco, started in 2006. Trump would like nothing better than to abandon the Constitution and declare himself God-Emperor.

13. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

I want you to read something. This is the true account of Benghazi.

Here is my story. A week out the Embassy in Tripoli began
    receiving multiple tips about an Al Queda cell in the area planning an
    attack on 9/11 in response to the killing of Bin Laden. For the next
    several days, the state dept and WH were asked for a security force and
    were denied at least six times. Ambassador Stevens and his team were given
    the all clear that the Consulate in Benghazi was safe and there was no
    need for a security force other than his 3 personal guards (one being my
    cousin) and a few Libyans who were not armed. Then the attack and murders
    occurred.

Immediately the WH claimed it was a protest gone bad over a you
    tube video. Obama made a quick speech in the Rose Garden on Sept.12 before
    catching a plane to Vegas to campaign. He made a generic statement at the
    end of his speech after placing the blame on an overheated protest over
    the video. He said “No act of terror will shake the resolve of America.
    Later that day and over the next 2 days, the liberal media began saying
    Ambassador Stevens and the other 3 men died of smoke inhalation. This was
    not the case.

Out of respect for my cousin, I’m not going to be specific about
    his murder. However Ambassador Stevens was brutally murdered. His genitals
    were cut off, he was sodomized and beaten and cut and stabbed and burned.
    He was drug thru the streets and left for dead. This is eyewitness
    testimony of a local Dr. who found the Ambassador in a ditch and tried to
    save his life. He had no idea who he was. The other 3 men, including my
    cousin, met similar fates. And deaths due to smoke inhalation is a 100%
    fabricated LIE. The next week I drove my aunt and Uncle and 2 others to DC
    to receive his body. We met with Hillary, Panetta, and Susan Rice. ALL of
    whom apologized and said it was a protest gone bad over a video and exited
    the area. Next, Obama entered with the same story and didn’t apologize and
    wasn’t sympathetic. My aunt cried to this man and all he did was hand her
    flowers and walk away. I tried to get his attention, but didn’t. I got
    upset and yelled liar to him, he kept walking. Then a secret service agent
    grabbed my arm and led me to a room where I was held till the proceedings
    were over.

secret to the class.

14. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"It's well known that Snopes is part of the sold out liberal media". It's well known to the liars on the right because Snopes shoots down their lies and propaganda on a regular basis.
    Snopes gives a quite valid explanation for the Connecticut SSN. SSNs are/were allocated by Zipcode. There's a one digit difference between a Connecticut Zip and a Honolulu zip. And that difference is between a 0 and a 9. Right next to each other on the keyboard and a very easy mistake to make.
    "It's also far more likely this is identity theft than just a simple clerical mistake, as snopes wants you to believe." It's only "far more likely" because that's what you want to believe. You probably also believe all of the birther nonsense.
    As far as "Bounel's listing" is concerned, you clearly know nothing about databases. If Bounel's name was accidentally linked to Obama's information, it would have been linked to most or all of it, depending on how the database was designed. And, depending on how he got linked to Obama's data, his own information would have been lost or disassociated, not being linked to any name, or perhaps linked to some other name entirely. That sort of thing is not uncommon. Databases get corrupted every day. There's a lot of effort put into trying to detect and correct that corruption.

Okay so we have a corrupt database and a clerical mistake on the zip code.
    Thats two errors so far for the SSN alone, if we are keeping track here.

Lets address the zip code issue first. The SSN is designated based on your return address in the enclosed form in the envelop (NOT the return address on the actual letter)

042. is designated for Connecticut. All we really know for certain is that the card was mailed to someone in Connecticut and Obama obtained it between 1977 and 1979. If there was a clerical error as you describe it's probable that error would have carried through from start to finish and the card would may have been shipped to the wrong address (Hawaii address with CT zip code) In that case it would have bounced back to the SSA (return to sender). I would say that identity fraud should be of concern here, especially since the card was issued to a state where Barack Obama has no vested interests. Im not buying the clerical errors here. And neither should you.

Nobody seems to be able to explain the 1890 DOB listed by SSN Verifier Plus database and how it relates perfectly to Harrison Bounels DOB. What are the odds of that happening by random corruption or a mismatch? A billion to one? These are high level databases used for criminal background checks and debt collectors, etc. These databases are NOT prone to corruption thousans upon thousands of debt collectors and private investigators rely on this database on a daily basis. It's simply not satisfactory to have corrupted data. I used to work in the IT industry repairing servers and setting up networks. I can tell you that our clients depended on their data. If they couldn't get to the data it was a mission critical task to get them back up ASAP. For one of these national databases, it would simply be unacceptable to have corruption issues - even in 2009. That's a myth, its a red herring.
    Just like Hillary Clinton used bleachbit to wipe her server and then she has the audacity to say: What do you mean, Did I wipe my server with a cloth or something? Same idea - another lame excuse used as a cover for corruption.

To address your corrupt database claim:
    No amount of corruption is going to link a totally different, unique person to Obama's SSN. Again, these are high level databases that are NOT prone to corruption. The fact remains, Harrison J Bounel is NO accident. Because someone had to enter his name and Obama's SSN at the same time. This would only be done to commit fraud. There is no other explanation for J Bounel having Obama's current address. And then of course we have Michelle Obama, linked directly to Harrison J Bounel as his spouse!

No amount of corruption or clerical errors are going to give you this result. The reality of the situation: Obama is was committing identity fraud as a sitting President. The rabbit hole is vast and far reaching.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

16. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Thats not funny. Good Americans died that day for no reason and then Hillary and Obama had the audacity to lie to the american public about the root cause of the attack. And thats just the tip of the iceberg. Lets discuss this further in the Benghazi thread I will create tomorrow. This thread is already quite the cluster F.

17. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just remember, Hillary blatantly lied to the American people about the cause of this attack. They knew damn will it wasn't related to an internet video. But thats the story that got fed to the Americans. Thats the story that the liberal media took hold of. Thats the lie and so is the "public" account of what happened to our men at Benghazi. The truth is, the Obama administration had knowledge that an attack was highly probable for 9/11. Obviously the calls for help went unanswered.

A year later this was part of a speech by obama:

In an outrageous partisan speech delivered at the University of Illinois Friday, Obama sent shockwaves through the social media stratosphere by dismissing the outrage over the 2012 massacre in Benghazi as the result of a “wild conspiracy theory” perpetuated by conservatives and Republican members of Congress.

Here is some more background information on authorship (I have more of the account I will copy over tomorrow):

What Roots wrote for his blog begins with the line: “But the stunning part of the story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force.” That’s a reference to the two former Navy SEALS who, along with Ambassador Stevens and State Department Information Management Officer Sean Smith, were killed in the attack on the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012.

In a follow-up blog post on May 22, 2013, Roots said that the account of the two men who killed “60 of the attacking force” came from an unnamed personal friend of his who also happens to be related to either Woods or Doherty.

And again, lets focus on Obama's SSN and Michelles gender here. Just wanted to clarify a couple points.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

19. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where did I say what you're claiming? Your lack of reading comprehension is quite evident again. You quote your source as being written by a cousin of the ambassador, yet he states, quite clearly, that his cousin was part of the ambassador's security detail. Trump is, also quite clearly, possibly the worst president in our history. He has no coherent policies, has no concern for anyone but himself and lies constantly. Fast and Furious was a Bush fiasco, started in 2006. Trump would like nothing better than to abandon the Constitution and declare himself God-Emperor.

Okay, okay I really dont know what you are rambling on about at this point. It's late and Im going to bed. As far as I know there are two authors who documented the alternate account of what happened that night and I will include all the information and the second part of the account in the thread about it tomorrow. Please ask your questions over there.

And just so you know, you can go to fact checker websites and they will feed you some BS about the cause and our response because they are sold out and have a clearly liberal slant. They protect democrats and they hide the truth. Their greatest achievement was protecting Obama for 8 years. I remember near the end of this presidency, the liberal media came out with a story like this:

Obama leaves a scandal free legacy (Or something to that effect) And believe it or not, liberals were picking up this stuff and running with it. They actually believed Obama didnt have a single scandal in all 8 years of office. I just shake my head.

Trump is, also quite clearly, possibly the worst president in our history. He has no coherent policies, has no concern for anyone but himself and lies constantly. Fast and Furious was a Bush fiasco, started in 2006. Trump would like nothing better than to abandon the Constitution and declare himself God-Emperor.
    I do know that defending the 2nd amendment like Trump does is all about protecting the constitution. Im not sure how you can view it as anything BUT that. Democrats have been throwing mud at the wall for 3 years now (do nothing democrats) and nothing has stuck. Do you honestly think the impeachment attempt is going to go any better? Seriously?

Operation Fast and Furious ended with yet another Obama scandal. I will add that one to my list as well.

As far as I know, it started under bush, but Eric Holder took over when Obama won,and dispensed well over 2000 assault rifles and guns directly into the hands of known drug cartels. The plan was the US would track these weapons and it would lead them to Cartel leadership. Well, it worked out a little bit like socialism. Looks good on paper but it didnt work in real life, and almost always ends in bloodshed. One of our border patrol agents was killed by one of these weapons and there have been many, many more deaths in Mexico as a result of fast and furious. AFAIK only 700 guns were recovered... the rest are still out there. And we didnt catch a single high ranking leader as a result.. It's almost like they just wanted to take guns away from us and give them to our enemy, dont you think?

It's almost ironic. Eric Holder would prefer to see guns in the hands of violent drug cartels that operate near our southern border. He would rather see guns in the hands of the enemy than he would in the hands of US citizens.

And I think that really sums up the Obama administration very well. Put weapons in the hands of our enemies and take them away from honest hard working Americans.

Obama is a very shady character at best. There is also this urban legend floating around talking about how Obama had a connection to ISIS. And Im not talking US to enemy relationship here, Im talking about a direct link to some people close to ISIS.

Well, thats all for tonight. We can do an ISIS / ISIL Obama Conspiracy theory as well, maybe next week.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

21. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    This thread is getting funnier by the post, maybe "ironwhatever" can bring back the Birther thing, I haven't seen the film on that one in a long time, and what about Elvis, who had him killed?
    The Obama was born in Kenya. Everyone knows that. "What difference, at this point, does it matter?"

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post: