Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,747 Times in 32,119 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    why would they when they don't have to
    they might want to issue enforceable subpoenas......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Grokmaster (10-18-2019)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    He's going to sweep the board next time?
    I don't think anyone expects him to win California or New York......at least not the way things currently stand.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    what are you rambling about now? Bottom 20%? Link to your data please.
    you know the bottom 20% of all wins is better than 100% of all losses.......

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Trump won several states by very narrow margins. Michigan was especially close. So were the other midesest states. Those are the facts.
    Those are the facts.

Trump was helped by the Russians. The vote was so close, that it is obvious that Putin selected our president. Is Putin running a huge operation to keep Trump ion office again?
    Those are not.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Sailor (10-18-2019)

7. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    The EC is antiquated
    demmycrat angst is antiquated.......

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,007 Times in 25,616 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Michael Moore-Trump will win in 2016

Michael Moore-Trump will win in 2020.
    Remember when Rmoney was so certain of winning in 2012 that he didn't write a concession speech, Mr. Earl? I do.

"...Romney pulled out his iPad. “I just finished writing a victory speech,” he later told reporters aboard the Romney plane for its final flight. “It’s about 1,118 words.”

What about a concession speech?

“I’ve only written one speech at this point,” the would-be next president said."

8 Big Names STILL Predicting A Romney Landslide

1. CNBC Anchor Larry KudlowKudlow said on his CNBC show “The Kudlow Report” on Oct. 25: ”I am now predicting a 330 vote electoral landslide.”

2. MSNBC Host Joe Scarborough
    Based on Scarborough’s insights on Politico:
    “But my gut tells me there are two likely scenarios: (1) President Obama will squeak out a narrow Electoral College victory or (2) Mitt Romney will carry Ohio and be swept into office by a comfortable margin.
    After practicing politics for 20 years, I suppose I would rather be in Mitt Romney’s shoes than Barack Obama’s. Incumbents who are under 50 percent two weeks out usually go down to defeat.”

3. Strategist Karl Rove
    Rove said Wednesday in the Wall Street Journal:
    “In addition to the data, the anecdotal and intangible evidence–from crowd sizes to each side’s closing arguments–give the sense that the odds favor Mr. Romney. They do. My prediction: Sometime after the cock crows on the morning of Nov. 7, Mitt Romney will be declared America’s 45th president. Let’s call it 51%-48%, with Mr. Romney carrying at least 279 Electoral College votes, probably more.”

4. Columnist George Will
    George Will outlined a huge Romney Election Day in an interview on ABC’s “This Week,” predicting a 321-217 landslide that included nearly every swing state including Minnesota.

5. Pundit Dick Morris
    In a recent editorial for The Hill, Morris explained in detail his landslide prediction:
    “Reasonable voters saw that the voice of hope and optimism and positivism was Romney while the president was only a nitpicking, quarrelsome, negative figure. The contrast does not work in Obama’s favor. His erosion began shortly after the conventions when Indiana (10 votes) and North Carolina (15) moved to Romney (in addition to the 179 votes that states that McCain carried cast this year)...
    Morris also predicted a huge day for the GOP in the Senate...

6. Columnist Michael Barone
    The Washington Examiner columnist says Romney will walk away with 315 electoral votes:
    ”Bottom line: Romney 315, Obama 223. That sounds high for Romney. But he could drop Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and still win the election. Fundamentals.”

7. Las Vegas oddsmaker Wayne Allyn Root
    Root said in a column posted on FoxNews.com:
    “I’m predicting a 5 to 7 point popular vote victory. Electorally it won’t even be that close. Romney will win many states that went to Obama in 2008. I’m predicting Romney victories in Ohio, Florida, Colorado, Virginia, Iowa, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and Indiana. I predict a Romney victory by 100 to 120 electoral votes.”

8. Israel
    Abe Katsman of the Times of Israel writes of the Romney landslide among American voting in Israel:
    “The Presidential election results are in. Well, at least the votes from Americans in Israel. Not one to keep readers in suspense, I’ll reveal the most important numbers up front: Gov. Mitt Romney received 85%–85%!–of the vote; President Obama managed only 14.3%. This, according to exit polling just released by iVoteIsrael, the non-partisan group promoting and facilitating voting by U.S. citizens currently in Israel. Their statistics reveal some fascinating results. More importantly, these results have implications for the outcome of next week’s election. (Again, not to keep you in suspense: those implications favor the Republicans.)”

BONUS: Glenn Beck
    “321-217 victory for Romney in the electoral college.”

https://www.businessinsider.com/romn...ctions-2012-11

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that
    did the historically accurate model factor in impeachment?

check mate

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 Times in 10,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I don't think anyone expects him to win California or New York......at least not the way things currently stand.......
    He will most certainly carry the MAIN PART of the nation....with ease...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post

check mate
    Which will only INCREASE GOP TURNOUT...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    He will most certainly carry the MAIN PART of the nation....with ease...
    I will wait to see who the demmycrats nominate.......I hope, but do not assume, that they will continue to be stupid for another thirteen months.........there is one candidate and one campaign that could still beat Trump.......but its not one of the four leading candidates.......and its not the campaign the demmycrats are currently running........all they need is a simple four word campaign and it makes everything else moot......forget about impeachment, forget about healthcare for all, forget about immigration, forget about the environment, forget about the Middle East and war, forget about Russia, China, Iran and everyone else.......four simple words and its all over but the inauguration of a new president......I'll tell you what they are in December, 2020......when its too late to do anything about it.....
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 10-18-2019 at 06:50 PM.

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,165 Times in 27,015 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,974 Times in 2,691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Moody's has been right EVERY ELECTION SINCE 1980....the ONLY "MISS" THEY HAD , LIKE EVERY OTHER PUNDIT, WAS TRUMP, 2016.

They KNOW BETTER NOW....ENJOY!!

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that

President Donald Trump has a love/hate relationship with polls, surveys and predictions. He loves the ones that paint him in a positive light, and, of course, he hates all those “fake” ones that don’t.

He’s going to absolutely adore this one.

According to Moody’s Analytics, Trump is headed toward another four years in the White House. And, if the numbers are right, it won’t even be close.

In fact, his Electoral College victory could very well be wider than the 304-227 margin he enjoyed over Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.

Since 1980, Moody’s has managed to nail the outcome every time but once — like many, it didn’t see Trump coming.

“In our post-mortem of the 2016 presidential election model,” the report said, “we determined that unexpected turnout patterns were one of the factors that contributed to the model’s first incorrect election prediction.” Here’s Moody’s track record, including a 2016 adjustment for the turnout variable:

Moody’s uses three models to come up with its forecast. In each case, Trump gets at least 289 Electoral College votes.

The “pocketbook” measure, which focus on how people feel about their money situation, is where Trump shines brightest, grabbing a whopping 351 electoral votes. “If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report said.

The stock-market model gives him the slightest edge of 289-249, as investors continue to navigate a volatile investing landscape. Then there’s the unemployment model, which leans heavily in his favor at 332-206.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/5018...e%3F-this.html
    Trump is also predicting Republicans will take back the house, and he has a shot at winning New York state.

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    If you desire to live in a country with a wannabe dictator, by all means, go to the countries which have the ones who Trump admires the most (N. Korea, Russia, The Philippines, Saudi, etc.) Because this is the USA and we are ridding ourselves of the abomination that is Donald Trump. Bye Bye!!
    Dictator? HAAAAA!!! Just the opposite. All Trump does is try to get states to take on more responsibility for themselves.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

gfm7175 (10-26-2020)

16. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post

check mate
    IMPEACHMENT HURT THE TREASON-O-CRATS...NOT TRUMP.

De Oppresso Liber

17. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,475 Times in 9,946 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Technically they were right since polls go on voting numbers. Hillary won the numbers but lost on odd technicalities most people in the world don't work by.
    odd technicalities

Yup that evil Constitution of United States of America u hate got in her way

18. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cockmaster a super -loser. Everyone at JPP thinks just that.