Thread: Teflon Don's QuidProJoe thread

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Default Teflon Don's QuidProJoe thread

Teflon Don banned a lot of people from his thread, but this actually is an important topic that keeps coming up, so I figured it was worth responding to.

So let's review the Biden's shady dealings

1) Hunter the crack addicted, philandering son of Joe Biden is given a cushy job on the board of Burisma Energy with ZERO experience in the energy sector
    2) QuidProJoe is on record bragging about how he threatened to withhold money from Ukraine if they didn't fire a prosecutor who was investigating Burisma Energy
    3) QuidProJoe received $900,000 from Burisma Energy for lobbying activities (I hope he registered. He should ask Paul Manafort)

So none of this is concerning to JPP leftists? Nope, not at all. No what has them up in arms is not the quid pro from Biden, it is President Trump following the law and investigation corruption in Ukraine.

Oh yeah, I bet you didn't know that there was a treaty between Ukraine and the USA stating that they would cooperate in rooting out corruption. There was no exception for "running for President". The treaty was signed by Bill Clinton AND Joe Biden was in the Senate at the time and ratified it.

Apparently to JPP leftists, if you can commit any crime you want and running for President is a get out of jail free card
    1) Burisma Holdings is a private company and, in a free market, can higher anyone they want. Granted, they likely just hired Hunter Biden because they wanted to say a famous American politician's son worked for them. However, this isn't illegal and doesn't hurt America.
    2) Incorrect. The prosecutor wasn't investigating Burisma Holdings or Hunter Biden.
    3) This claim comes from Rudy Giuliani, who has offered no evidence.

Trump wasn't following the law and he knows it. That's why he tried to hide the "perfect" phone call with Zelensky.

I also think these claims aren't entirely sincere since they often come from people who don't mind what Trump's kids and son-in-law do.

2. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

canceled.2021.3 (10-16-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Jack (10-15-2019)