Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: If anyone wants to know why Nancy Pelosi hasn't called a vote to impeach

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,201 Times in 13,945 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    RQAA. What 'alternative version'?
    Well, it depends where you pick it up in the chronology, first it was that there was nothing wrong, next we were told Trump was suddenly so concerned about corruption, from there it went to there was nothing wrong with asking foreign nations to help find dirt on political rivals, and when that got him more flack, they returned to the it was a good phone call. Today is is everything Pelosi does is illegal cause they haven't had a full House vote to start an impeachment inquiry, it is being done behind closed doors, and make sure you include Biden innuendos anytime you can

If the White House wasn't on edge, there wouldn't have been so many revisions, keep looking for the one that will stick, as I noted, Pelosi has them backpedaling

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Ah, if it was only that simple, those conclusions are based upon Mueller's legal definition of what collusion is, which he goes in length to explain is something that really can't be proven, you would know that if you read the report "that is on your computer."

Gets funnier, now "truthie" wants cut and paste, a specialty of his, it is the entire Fourth section of Part one of the report, "RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT LINKS TO AND CONTACTS WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN," it documents over one hundred contacts between the Russians and Trump campaign, you want me to copy and paste all of the contacts, no need, especially since you got it "on your computer," it should be easy for you

And lastly, billy barr got out in front to frame the report, why else did he even have a press conference, why didn't he release the report to Congress beforehand, the White House had it for weeks, the media never saw it, nor did the American public. You'd have to be totally naive or plan dumb to deny billy barr knew what his role was and he fulfilled it successfully
    You really are a clueless moron. The Party of the Jackass needs clueless dumb morons like you to vote for them.

Folks, this is why you cannot have a coherent debate with willful idiots who are dishonest hacks. It doesn't matter what the FACTS are; they will argue that their strawman claims outweigh the facts.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, it depends where you pick it up in the chronology, first it was that there was nothing wrong, next we were told Trump was suddenly so concerned about corruption, from there it went to there was nothing wrong with asking foreign nations to help find dirt on political rivals, and when that got him more flack, they returned to the it was a good phone call. Today is is everything Pelosi does is illegal cause they haven't had a full House vote to start an impeachment inquiry, it is being done behind closed doors, and make sure you include Biden innuendos anytime you can

If the White House wasn't on edge, there wouldn't have been so many revisions, keep looking for the one that will stick, as I noted, Pelosi has them backpedaling
    Trump never asked the Ukrainian President to find dirt on his political opponent. Copy and paste the transcript portion that supports this moronic lie.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,101 Times in 11,674 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, it depends where you pick it up in the chronology, first it was that there was nothing wrong, next we were told Trump was suddenly so concerned about corruption, from there it went to there was nothing wrong with asking foreign nations to help find dirt on political rivals, and when that got him more flack, they returned to the it was a good phone call.
    No chronology. They are all true. You are imposing a sequence that isn't there.
    Today is is everything Pelosi does is illegal
    No, but a lot of what she does is.
    cause they haven't had a full House vote to start an impeachment inquiry,
    Which is required.
    it is being done behind closed doors,
    It is not being done. What is happening 'behind closed doors' is KGB-like persecution.
    and make sure you include Biden innuendos anytime you can
    Why?
    If the White House wasn't on edge, there wouldn't have been so many revisions,
    There is no sequence. What revisions?

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Trump never asked the Ukrainian President to find dirt on his political opponent. Copy and paste the transcript portion that supports this moronic lie.
    He never said Trump did (he just inferred it). He is trying to make the case the such behavior is an impeachable offense. It is not.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-17-2019)

7. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are really confused, if it is not in the Constitution she doesn't have to do it
    I believe you meant to say, if its not in the Constitution, she doesn't have the authority to do it....case closed......

They could request such, but why would they, nothing is being litigated, it is an information gathering process
    to gather information, you stupid fuck......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (10-17-2019), Truth Detector (10-17-2019)

9. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ah, if it was only that simple, those conclusions are based upon Mueller's legal definition of what collusion is, which he goes in length to explain is something that really can't be proven, you would know that if you read the report "that is on your computer."

Gets funnier, now "truthie" wants cut and paste, a specialty of his, it is the entire Fourth section of Part one of the report, "RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT LINKS TO AND CONTACTS WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN," it documents over one hundred contacts between the Russians and Trump campaign, you want me to copy and paste all of the contacts, no need, especially since you got it "on your computer," it should be easy for you

And lastly, billy barr got out in front to frame the report, why else did he even have a press conference, why didn't he release the report to Congress beforehand, the White House had it for weeks, the media never saw it, nor did the American public. You'd have to be totally naive or plan dumb to deny billy barr knew what his role was and he fulfilled it successfully
    Mueller says you're a fucking idiot........
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

11. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If it wasn't significant why then is Trump, the White House, all his surrogate and apologists, plus the entire right wing media doing their best to offer an "alternative" version?
    because Schiff and the rest of the demmycunts are lying their asses off.......,

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

13. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Been there, done that, we know, you think Trump really was concerned about corruption with his "favor" request, interesting, the only name mentioned was that of Biden, yet you want us to believe Trump, who didn't give a shit about Saudi Arabia butchering a journalist nor his "lover" massacring his populace is now concerned about corruption

Next

14. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-17-2019)

15. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    No chronology. They are all true. You are imposing a sequence that isn't there.

No, but a lot of what she does is.

Which is required.

It is not being done. What is happening 'behind closed doors' is KGB-like persecution.

Why?

There is no sequence. What revisions?
    Telling how some Trumpkins can't respond in complete thoughts, so, accordingly;

Not true, Trump went from A to B to C to who knows what

Prove it

Not true, not in Constitution, and plenty of precedent with previous impeachments of judges and state officials

Nope, GOP Committee are present to ask questions

Part of the script

Provided them

Next time try complete thoughts rather than dangling participles

16. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-17-2019)

17. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Telling how some Trumpkins can't respond in complete thoughts, so, accordingly;
    YALIF.
    Not true, Trump went from A to B to C to who knows what
    There is no sequence.
    Prove it
    Present activity. The one you are defending.
    Not true, not in Constitution, and plenty of precedent with previous impeachments of judges and state officials
    Precedence does not change the Constitution. Yes, it is in the Constitution. See Articles I, II, and III.
    Nope, GOP Committee are present to ask questions
    No, they aren't.
    Part of the script
    Provided them
    Lie. No, you haven't.
    Next time try complete thoughts rather than dangling participles
    YALIF.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

19. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Been there, done that, we know, you think Trump really was concerned about corruption with his "favor" request, interesting, the only name mentioned was that of Biden, yet you want us to believe Trump, who didn't give a shit about Saudi Arabia butchering a journalist nor his "lover" massacring his populace is now concerned about corruption

Next
    I read the transcript. I have a brain. You bought Schiff's lie filled version; you can't think for yourself.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (10-17-2019)

21. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Those are lies. Why do you continue to bloviate outright lies? We have the transcript. The transcript does not support the lies you are bloviating with.
    Damn, my bad. I thought it did.

22. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Damn, my bad. I thought it did.
    You don't think.