Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: If anyone wants to know why Nancy Pelosi hasn't called a vote to impeach

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    It's called precedent you brain dead hack. Impeachment is a serious issue that can only be conducted if there is a full vote on the House floor. Pelosi isn't the House. She doesn't get to decide to shut the American people out of the process by having hearings behind closed doors.

You don't get to use second hand bullshit from an ANONYMOUS FAKE WHISTLE BLOWER and then tell the American people that they don't get to know who he/she is.

You don't get to fabricate a false narrative when the transcripts of the call don't support the claims of the ANONYMOUS FAKE WHISTLE BLOWER.

Most importantly, you don't get to LEAK selective statements from CLOSED door hearings and NOT release the transcripts of what has taken place while pretending to want transparency.

It is TOTALLY partisan when Schiff refuses to release to the public the entire testimony while LEAKING peaces that support his lies dumbass.

Poor Arsecheese; he's permanently stuck on dishonest dumbass.
    And "truthie" is still wrong, there is zero precedent requiring Pelosi needs a full House vote to begin an impeachment inquiry, nothing in the Constitution, but he keeps telling us it is illegal. When the inquiry is completed and if articles of impeachment are felt warranted they will be introduced to the full House for discussion and vote

At this point, don't need either whistle blower, Trump's transcript validated nearly everything they said

Sure you do, the Republicans on the Committee can do the same, in fact, they did it for ten years straight, are we forgetting Nunnes infamous memo

If they are collecting information why would they reveal now everything everyone has already testify allowing future witnesses to match up their testimony? Do Grand Juries, opps, I forgot, you don't know what they are

Keep trying, it is amusing

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Anyone who actually read it, which we know you didn't, would walk away wanting to know how over a hundred plus documented contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia wasn't questionable, seemed they were doing everything but parking cars

billy barr framed it, got out ahead of it to stress his no collusion, no obstruction theme, but it is meaningless now, Americans don't have to digest a lengthy legalistic document now, all they got to remember now is do me "a favor"
    you idiots will never stop.......Mueller says you're fucked, Barr says you're fucked.......every rational human being says you're fucked.........you won't even admit the truth about what that favor was even though you have the transcript of the phone call......you still think Schiff was reading it to you......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-16-2019)

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    There will be public hearings and I am certain the Reds will not like it. That is what showed the people what a crook Nixon was. In this case. the Dems are starting with insiders who are talking. just keep trotting out Trumpies who tell the truth and Daffy will be in real trouble. After the hearings, Nixon was informed that he would lose the vote in the Senate and he resigned to avoid it. I can see the Senate reds getting to the same spot.
    No, the Senate GOP has zero courage, other than two or three, they will vote the way Trump tells them, if it does reach the Senate it is done

But that is not the point, in the Senate, no matter how quick Mitch will try to move it along, all of Trump's ills will be exposed on live TV. It will be a Court Case, so the prosecution will get to air it all out infront of the American public

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    you idiots will never stop.......Mueller says you're fucked, Barr says you're fucked.......every rational human being says you're fucked.........you won't even admit the truth about what that favor was even though you have the transcript of the phone call......you still think Schiff was reading it to you......
    Thanks Sean, now get back to your radio

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

And "truthie" is still wrong, there is zero precedent requiring Pelosi needs a full House vote to begin an impeachment inquiry, nothing in the Constitution, but he keeps telling us it is illegal. When the inquiry is completed and if articles of impeachment are felt warranted they will be introduced to the full House for discussion and vote
    Once again Arsecheese is full of shit. ALL previous impeachments were conducted that way. Kicking and screaming doesn't make you look less stupid.

At this point, don't need either whistle blower, Trump's transcript validated nearly everything they said
    Once again Arsecheese lies about the contents; nothing the ANONYMOUS FAKE WHISTLE BLOWER claimed about the phone call using SECOND hand ANONYMOUS sources was confirmed by the actual call.

In fact, it proved they were lying.

Sure you do, the Republicans on the Committee can do the same, in fact, they did it for ten years straight, are we forgetting Nunnes infamous memo
    Poor Arsecheese, still yammering, crying and lying.

If they are collecting information why would they reveal now everything everyone has already testify allowing future witnesses to match up their testimony? Do Grand Juries, opps, I forgot, you don't know what they are
    The house doesn't conduct investigations over criminal conduct; that is the realm of the Justice Department. If they do not trust Barr, they can assign a special counsel. That is how REAL impeachment investigations are conducted. Not through a clown show held in private by partisan hacks in the Party of the Jackass.

Keep trying, it is amusing
    Poor Arsechees doesn't know how stupid he looks. Good thing you lack the intelligence to have a scintilla of self awareness and common sense. You would be embarrassed.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Spot on!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Still wrong again, getting even funnier, no where in the Constitution does it specify a full House vote has to be taken to start an impeachment inquiry, and please, don't cite the prior case you think sets a precedent, it isn't even remotely applicable

And it isn't totally partisan, everyone of those GOP Congressmen sitting on the Committees can attend and ask questions just as if it were being shown live on TV, some fact they and Sean didn't mention
    no where does the Constitution allow Nancy to substitute her single vote for that of the full chamber of the House.........and please explain why you think what was done in the case of both Nixon and Clinton does not set a precident for what is happening now?.....

not partisan?.......can the Republicans on the committee call witnesses like they could in the cases of Nixon and Clinton?......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

10. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

sure Nancy.......go back and hide from the requirements of the constitution because you know you don't have the votes........

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

12. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, the Senate GOP has zero courage, other than two or three, they will vote the way Trump tells them, if it does reach the Senate it is done
    So the GOP doesn't have courage if they don't support the Party of the Jackass clown show? STFU you moron.

But that is not the point, in the Senate, no matter how quick Mitch will try to move it along, all of Trump's ills will be exposed on live TV. It will be a Court Case, so the prosecution will get to air it all out infront of the American public
    Thank you for the buffoonish narrative Rachel.

So far, the Party of the Jackass and the PHONY media has failed in every attempt to promote their HOAX and FAKE narratives. Keep flailing.

13. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks Rachel Maddow; not shove that empty head up your arsecheese.

14. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

no where does the Constitution allow Nancy to substitute her single vote for that of the full chamber of the House.........and please explain why you think what was done in the case of both Nixon and Clinton does not set a precident for what is happening now?.....

not partisan?.......can the Republicans on the committee call witnesses like they could in the cases of Nixon and Clinton?......

15. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What's funny is you pretending you know what's in it while you shriek like a spoiled little girl and claim no one else has. I cut and pasted the EXACT wording from the reoirt you clueless twat.

Meanwhile, all we see from you is stomping your feet and yelling "nuh uh." Grow up.

No, you pick up and paste where the report supports your bullshit claims asshat. That's how a debate with grown ups work; you make a stupid claim, you back it up.

I tell the truth; and I back it up. Try it you whiny petulant little girl.

Again, for the clueless whiny little twat; Barr cannot get out in front of something that has been released in its entirety for anyone to read. You're dumber than mere stupid to keep bloviating that asinine Rachel Maddow talking point.
    You copied and pasted a few lines off a hundred plus page report, and I gave you the exact pages to start reading, the whole section on "RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT LINKS TO AND CONTACTS WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN," which should be easy for you, you "have it on your computer"

And, just to remind you of the facts, billy barr's press conference was before anyone other than the White House saw the report, no one, not the media, not Congress, nor the American public had access to the report. He held a press conference where he told everyone what they ought to take from the report and inwhich no one could ask questions cause no one had seen the report. As I said, he got out ahead of it to frame the conversation

16. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What's funny is you pretending you know what's in it while you shriek like a spoiled little girl and claim no one else has. I cut and pasted the EXACT wording from the reoirt you clueless twat.

Meanwhile, all we see from you is stomping your feet and yelling "nuh uh." Grow up.

No, you pick up and paste where the report supports your bullshit claims asshat. That's how a debate with grown ups work; you make a stupid claim, you back it up.

I tell the truth; and I back it up. Try it you whiny petulant little girl.

Again, for the clueless whiny little twat; Barr cannot get out in front of something that has been released in its entirety for anyone to read. You're dumber than mere stupid to keep bloviating that asinine Rachel Maddow talking point.
    You copied and pasted a few lines off a hundred plus page report, and I gave you the exact pages to start reading, the whole section on "RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT LINKS TO AND CONTACTS WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN," which should be easy for you, you "have it on your computer"

And, just to remind you of the facts, billy barr's press conference was before anyone other than the White House saw the report, no one, not the media, not Congress, nor the American public had access to the report. He held a press conference where he told everyone what they ought to take from the report and inwhich no one could ask questions cause no one had seen the report. As I said, he got out ahead of it to frame the conversation

17. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Russian collusion myth was created by Obama in an effort to bring Trump down. You are just a pawn in their devious scheme.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

19. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You fucking dimwit; it was the FINAL CONCLUSION to Volume ONE. The investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

Where's your cut and paste that support your lie filled claims? Post them, here and we will debate them asshat.

Nothing dumber than claiming the report contains information NOT supported by the conclusions. How fucking dimwitted are you Arsecheese???

And, just to remind you of the facts,
    You havem't provided any facts Rachel Maddow. All you are doing is stomping your feet and saying "nuh uh". Let's see some facts you whiny, lying little hack.

billy barr's press conference was before anyone other than the White House saw the report, no one, not the media, not Congress, nor the American public had access to the report. He held a press conference where he told everyone what they ought to take from the report and inwhich no one could ask questions cause no one had seen the report. As I said, he got out ahead of it to frame the conversation
    Again; the entire report was released. Barr didn't say anything that wasn't substantiated by the report you moron. WTF is wrong with you dimwits. You cannot be this stupid without being mentally ill.

And WTF is "inwhich" and "infront". Learn how to spell you dumb twit.