Thread: Pleas don’t stop. Please keep going.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Pleas don’t stop. Please keep going.

https://americanlookout.com/swing-vo...ey-care-about/

To all JPP leftists, ignore this. Make some snarky comment and move along supremely confident that you and you alone know better.

Like 2016 ignore the concerns of a large majority of the country. Stay sheltered in your left wing cocoon protected from reality by bogus polls telling you the country hates Bush and wants elimination of private healthcare, open borders, boys playing girls sports

Meanwhile, I will watch your party kill itself. You see I don’t play this phony game of trying to help the democrat party. I want it dead. I want every leftist dead politically.

If you continue down this impeachment path you will lose. You are on the path of re-electing President Trump and you can’t even see it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Earl (10-15-2019), Life is Golden (10-15-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

To all JPP leftists, ignore this. Make some snarky comment and move along supremely confident that you and you alone know better.

Like 2016 ignore the concerns of a large majority of the country. Stay sheltered in your left wing cocoon protected from reality by bogus polls telling you the country hates Bush and wants elimination of private healthcare, open borders, boys playing girls sports

Meanwhile, I will watch your party kill itself. You see I don’t play this phony game of trying to help the democrat party. I want it dead. I want every leftist dead politically.

If you continue down this impeachment path you will lose. You are on the path of re-electing President Trump and you can’t even see it
    It’s being kept afloat by Zucker lol.

Zucker’s job is use CNN to keep the poll numbers up. But nothing is really going on with it but ‘secret hearings’ in the House; Schiff has backed away from the WB: first the WB would testify; then he wouldn’t testify and now Schiff says ‘we don’t need no stinking WB’ lol.

It would be humorous except that democrats are determined to keep the country divided over nonsense.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (10-15-2019), Life is Golden (10-15-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,684 Times in 17,935 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Democrats in the House are attempting to hide exculpatory evidence and remove the only Republican that was in the meetings.

They did not take a vote of the full House to start impeachment "hearings."

Why are they afraid to follow the historical impeachments of the past?

What are they hiding?

This unfair attempt to ignore historical precedence and exclude Republicans will not be forgotten by the American voters in 2020.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Life is Golden (10-15-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    The Democrats in the House are attempting to hide exculpatory evidence and remove the only Republican that was in the meetings.

They did not take a vote of the full House to start impeachment "hearings."

Why are they afraid to follow the historical impeachments of the past?

What are they hiding?

This unfair attempt to ignore historical precedence and exclude Republicans will not be forgotten by the American voters in 2020.
    Their problem is they can’t continue to exclude republicans if they want it go anywhere lol.

They clearly have something to hide with the WB. Their cover story is WB fears for his life or whatever—but that’s a joke. If anything, democrats are depriving him/her the opportunity to score big bucks on GoFundMe lol.

And if they REALLY needed the WB, we know democrats would have him testify—no matter what, if they thought it would take down Trump.

Looked at objectively, the ‘impeachment inquiry’ is a slow motion train wreck. But democrats have no choice but to milk it for all its worth.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (10-15-2019)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,684 Times in 17,935 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Their problem is they can’t continue to exclude republicans if they want it go anywhere lol.

They clearly have something to hide with the WB. Their cover story is WB fears for his life or whatever—but that’s a joke. If anything, democrats are depriving him/her the opportunity to score big bucks on GoFundMe lol.

And if they REALLY needed the WB, we know democrats would have him testify—no matter what, if they thought it would take down Trump.

Looked at objectively, the ‘impeachment inquiry’ is a slow motion train wreck. But democrats have no choice but to milk it for all its worth.
    Indeed.

There is a point of diminishing returns for the Democrats. They have made overreaching into an art form.

This impeachment mierda will not end well for them.

They know full well what Senator McConnell said about how to stop impeachment.

"All of you know your Constitution, the way that impeachment stops is a Senate majority with me as majority leader,"
    Last edited by Earl; 10-15-2019 at 05:02 AM.

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Trump fucked then hard when he released the transcript.

They never thought he would. They thought he would hide behind “national security” and then they could drip drip drip out information.

But Trump outfoxed them again. He is forcing them to play a losing hand. They have no choice.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Earl (10-15-2019)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

Is this another one of your 'Predictions'?

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Is this another one of your 'Predictions'?
    I might point out that he has a near 100% record as well, not that a Johnny Come Lately like you would know that!!

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I might point out that he has a near 100% record as well, not that a Johnny Come Lately like you would know that!!
    I have no idea what his predictions are other than a Big Republican Governorship win next month in Louisiana. We'll see how that turns out.