1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,309 Times in 10,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Steven VanderMolen;3309430]
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post

Don't bother responding to these lunatic libtards, Mike. They're too stupid to understand YOUR rational and logical responses.
    10 counts obstruction of justice- Mueller
    Emoluments
    Refer to the Ukraine phone call - solicitation of political favors from a foreign entity.
    Denial of congressional subpoenas-more obstruction of justice.
    Refer to the request on camera for China to investigate Biden. Soliciting of political favors from a foreign entity.
    Toss in an abuse of power when he stole funds allocated for the military for his wall.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,757 Times in 4,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    THE AMERICAN MEDIA IS CORPORATE IDIOT
    Corporate can also be liberal--Look at their campaign contributions.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,757 Times in 4,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Right, this is all a learning experience for me. Even if most members are partisan we can still learn from each other and grow in knowledge

I've actually been out of politics for close to three years.

I just recently got back into the game. Little rusty

So I'm not fully up to speed yet but getting there.

As for the good vs evil debate --- that part I will disagree on (I will take your advice on other points)

Here is my take on politics vs left wing/right wing ideological (and spiritual) origin

Politics when boiled down is basically a cover for a religious debate that has raged on for the last two thousand years. At its very core is the state of Israel (the Jewish people). The preference for or against Israel dictates party choice and reveals the stark differences between left and right ideology, philosophy, and thought. And like roots from a tree, both ideologies spread out in opposite directions. (the left is diametrically opposed to the right (and vice versa). Jesus' life and death defined the concept of conservatism. In modern politics the principles and values of conservatism fit like a glove into the republican party, especially now that Trump is running the show.

Planned Parenthood has butchered some 60,000,000 unborn children since 1973. Abortion statistics are a grave reminder of exactly what we have done. The gravity of the situation... its difficult to quantify the loss of 60,000,000 unborn babies. Abortion is a very evil practice. Planned parenthood is nothing more than a death cult. These acts of genocide against our children are morally reprehensible. You cannot support a party that advocates for abortion. Legal or not, abortion is murder. If killing unborn and newborn babies and then harvesting body parts and internal organs and selling them at a profit isn't evil, then I dont know what is.
    I don't think preference for or against Israel dictates party choice. American Jews are among the strongest supporters of Israel and they generally vote Democratic. Also, a Democrat recognized Israel giving it greater legitimacy.

The Republican Party has done nothing to stop abortion. The only method would be a constitutional amendment and no Republican president has seriously supported such a proposal. Planned Parenthood continues to operate and no federal funds can be used to perform abortions.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

[QUOTE=domer76;3309482]
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post

Emoluments
    Refer to the Ukraine phone call - solicitation of political favors from a foreign entity.
    Refer to the request on camera for China to investigate Biden. Soliciting of political favors from a foreign entity.
    Toss in an abuse of power when he stole funds allocated for the military for his wall.
    Liberal delusion #233 (repeat the question paradox)

I will reframe the question. Why is Trump NOT a patriot for wanting to secure our border? For wanting to reduce violent crime? For respecting the American flag? For delivering on is promises? For supercharging the economy? For record low unemployment? For defending the second amendment? For defending the constitution? For praising the NRA and being endorsed by them? For respecting our law enforcement community? For putting America first? For fixing broken trade deals that attack America like a parasite? For example, 50 Billion investment from the Chinese.. our farmers are going to need bigger tractors!

Trump is not a patriot? LOL

1) The special counsel's report on Russian interference does not come to a conclusion as to whether President Trump obstructed justice. If Mueller couldnt find anything after picking and prodding for years, nobody will. (liberal delusion #951)

Emoluments
    2) you have this totally backwards. Trump didnt even pocket the presidential salary, a selfless act - during his time in office, the president donated his quarterly portions of his $400,000 salary to the National Park Service, Small Business Administration, Department of Interior, Department of Transportation, Department of Education, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Veterans Affairs, the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, and other agencies. (liberal paradox # 432)

You must be thinking of Joe Biden? And looking into corruption is a presidents duty! He promised to drain the swamp and this exactly what he is doing. And to be clear: He is not "digging up dirt" he is rooting out corruption, big difference.

Im willing to bet, if the leftists get rid of the kangaroo court proceedings the WH would cooperate. Dems are being VERY dishonest! House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said House Democrats won’t hold a vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry into Mr. Trump despite pressure from the GOP to do so. When the dems play ball instead of soviet style bullying, I have a feeling the WH will comply. You have to remember this entire impeachment is a total hoax parisan hack job hail mary attempt from the left to take Trump out before the election. Because they know they have no candidate who can compete with him.

Investigating for corruption is the duty of the president. He is doing his job by having China look into Biden corruption (and there is some funny business going on there) Joe and Hunter are stone cold corrupt and everyone knows that. This isnt about "favors" this is about "corruption" and the Obama administration was no stranger to underhanded tactics and lies. Trump promised to drain the swamp and thats exactly what he is doing. Dems know they are going down. Fulfilling yet another campaign promise.

Trump had to appropriate funds from the military because he faced major obstruction in government from the democrats
    He was correct in building the wall as we do have a national crisis going on down there. By building the wall he is fulfilling yet another campaign promise.

If you stand against Trump (which you clearly do) you generally stand against most if not all of his policy and that includes the wall... And if you frame a picture questioning the appropriation of funds, it is clear you are not very keen on that idea. Trump is building the wall, and illegal immigration has been drastically reduced in the past few months. Yet another campaign promise he has delivered on.

Mulvaney said that Trump was concerned about corruption in Ukraine, including its efforts in the 2016 election during a press briefing with reporters on Thursday afternoon. So once again, Trump is found as being concerned about corruption in the ukraine. After all, they donated over $10 million to the Clinton Foundation. Wonder if there is any corruption in the Clinton foundation?

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm from Upstate NY (Schenectady, NY)
    Here to debate politics - of course!
    Fervent supporter of Donald J Trump
    I predict he will be elected in 2020
    American Patriot - Honor the constitution
    Obama is the evil mastermind, the joker, if you will

I believe the only way forward is for our nation to heal from the wounds created by Clinton - Bush - Obama legacy and the time to heal is NOW. 2020 will be a groundbreaking election and I predict a landslide victory for Donald Trump. We have come this far and we have so much potential as a nation - I think we are about to realize our true potential under Trump leadership. Already, we are seeing the nation's crime rate dip. We are seeing steady employment across the board, including great numbers for blacks and minorities. The economic engine has never been better.

I am 34 years old and suffering from a lower back injury. Because of this I have limited mobility and I'm out of work until I can get surgery in a few months, so I spend a lot of my time online. It is my hope that we can figure out this game of politics to work best FOR THE PEOPLE. Because this is a nation BY THE PEOPLE and we will be restored to our former greatness under Trump leadership.

Iron Mike
    I hope whatever right wing think tank/PAC that employed this clown is at least paying him minimum wage to parrot this stale mantra.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    I hope whatever right wing think tank/PAC that employed this clown is at least paying him minimum wage to parrot this stale mantra.
    What evidence do you need from me to prove that I'm here on my own accord?

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Note, dear reader, how this latest stooge for the Orange Oaf and the neocon/libertarian/teabag cabal doesn't offer a shred of documentation. It's all his revisionist clap trap swimming in myopic information. That he thinks presenting himself as an Israeli gives weight to his bilge is an insult to the vast majority of American Jews. Pathetic.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What evidence do you need from me to prove that I'm here on my own accord?
    What evidence beyond your parroted talking points from the Murdoch industry and the Orange Oaf's White House do you bring to support your screeds? Whether you're just some willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn clown on his own accord or a paid right wing buffoon, your posts are just lame right wing propaganda that's been debunked numerous times over the last few weeks.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 10-19-2019 at 07:23 PM.

George Orwell

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Note, dear reader, how this latest stooge for the Orange Oaf and the neocon/libertarian/teabag cabal doesn't offer a shred of documentation. It's all his revisionist clap trap swimming in myopic information. That he thinks presenting himself as an Israeli gives weight to his bilge is an insult to the vast majority of American Jews. Pathetic.

Майк Тайсон нанял меня практически ко всем либеральным демократам

Ямал - один из российских ледоколов семейства Арктика, самый мощный ледокол в мире. Эти корабли должны плавать в холодной воде, чтобы охладить свои реакторы [чтобы они не могли пройти через тропики, чтобы совершать плавания в Южном полушарии

Дональд Трамп победит в 2020 году

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-19-2019)

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What evidence beyond your parroted talking points from the Murdoch industry and the Orange Oaf's White House do you bring to support your screeds? Whether you're just some willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn clown on his own accord or a paid right wing buffoon, your posts are just lame right wing propaganda that's been debunked numerous times over the last few weeks.
    Double standard much? I know truth is to a liberal as kryptonite is to superman so I am not surprised liberals were having melt downs left and right. In fact, I was expecting it. And just look at Adam Schiff, he tells the public an outright fabricated conversation that didnt happen in that sequence... direct lies straight to the american people. And its no problem for Adam because he is a true liberal democrat - a consistent liar. shifty schiff is his nickname.

I understand you like to dish it out but you cant handle the truth, can ya?

So you can dish out all the hate lies and slander against Donald Trump anytime you want (and these shenanigans by the left wing have been going on like this since 2016):

BUT

liberals lose their minds when I post an Obama conspiracy theory in the conspiracy forum???

Remember you lost the election in 2016? That means everything you say has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Actually some of the conspiracy theories have been taking root.

-Possible evidence that Obama is gay and implicated in the murder of one of his ex gay lover back in 2007. I have no problem with Obama liking other men. It's just when you've created the portrait of the quintessential American family and it gets shattered in a million pieces that makes me question the mans real identity. Everything becomes a question mark. Like why did it take Obama over 2.5 years to obtain his long form birth certificate?

-Possible evidence that Obama's SSN is dated from 1890 and it was issued in Connecticut, this is a mystery because there is no known connection and Obama never lived there.

-If Obama is in fact gay, which is highly probable, we must then also revisit Michelle Obama's conspiracy theory to tie up any lose ends. The notion of a transgender first lady and a gay president is extremely wild and far fetched. Nahhhh impossible! But we do have sex lies murder and intrigue. Weight the evidence for yourself.

I had bad information (fake news) for Michelle Obamas family when she was young and the questionable account of Benghazi (although I DO NOT trust the liberal media's account either) Considering the talking points getting watered down and the lies that were perpetrated against the American people shortly after the attack made me sick. To have your own government fail you, almost turn on you. Well that will be a bad day for America.

Lets reflect on the words of Clint Eastwood:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-19-2019)

13. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Iron-Merc;3309517]
    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

Liberal delusion #233 (repeat the question paradox)

I will reframe the question. Why is Trump NOT a patriot for wanting to secure our border? For wanting to reduce violent crime? For respecting the American flag? For delivering on is promises? For supercharging the economy? For record low unemployment? For defending the second amendment? For defending the constitution? For praising the NRA and being endorsed by them? For respecting our law enforcement community? For putting America first? For fixing broken trade deals that attack America like a parasite? For example, 50 Billion investment from the Chinese.. our farmers are going to need bigger tractors!

Trump is not a patriot? LOL

1) The special counsel's report on Russian interference does not come to a conclusion as to whether President Trump obstructed justice. If Mueller couldnt find anything after picking and prodding for years, nobody will. (liberal delusion #951)

Emoluments
    2) you have this totally backwards. Trump didnt even pocket the presidential salary, a selfless act - during his time in office, the president donated his quarterly portions of his $400,000 salary to the National Park Service, Small Business Administration, Department of Interior, Department of Transportation, Department of Education, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Veterans Affairs, the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, and other agencies. (liberal paradox # 432)

You must be thinking of Joe Biden? And looking into corruption is a presidents duty! He promised to drain the swamp and this exactly what he is doing. And to be clear: He is not "digging up dirt" he is rooting out corruption, big difference.

Im willing to bet, if the leftists get rid of the kangaroo court proceedings the WH would cooperate. Dems are being VERY dishonest! House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said House Democrats won’t hold a vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry into Mr. Trump despite pressure from the GOP to do so. When the dems play ball instead of soviet style bullying, I have a feeling the WH will comply. You have to remember this entire impeachment is a total hoax parisan hack job hail mary attempt from the left to take Trump out before the election. Because they know they have no candidate who can compete with him.

Investigating for corruption is the duty of the president. He is doing his job by having China look into Biden corruption (and there is some funny business going on there) Joe and Hunter are stone cold corrupt and everyone knows that. This isnt about "favors" this is about "corruption" and the Obama administration was no stranger to underhanded tactics and lies. Trump promised to drain the swamp and thats exactly what he is doing. Dems know they are going down. Fulfilling yet another campaign promise.

Trump had to appropriate funds from the military because he faced major obstruction in government from the democrats
    He was correct in building the wall as we do have a national crisis going on down there. By building the wall he is fulfilling yet another campaign promise.

If you stand against Trump (which you clearly do) you generally stand against most if not all of his policy and that includes the wall... And if you frame a picture questioning the appropriation of funds, it is clear you are not very keen on that idea. Trump is building the wall, and illegal immigration has been drastically reduced in the past few months. Yet another campaign promise he has delivered on.

Mulvaney said that Trump was concerned about corruption in Ukraine, including its efforts in the 2016 election during a press briefing with reporters on Thursday afternoon. So once again, Trump is found as being concerned about corruption in the ukraine. After all, they donated over $10 million to the Clinton Foundation. Wonder if there is any corruption in the Clinton foundation?
    Cut the verbosity, moron. It’s boring.

“If We Were Sure Trump Committed No Crimes, ‘We Would Have Said So” They didn’t, did they?

Salary isn’t a get out of jail free card, idiot. He has profited at Mar-a-Lago, Trump Tower, and now Doral.

“We do everything for Ukraine. More than every other country. And it’s not reciprocated. We do everything for you and get nothing in return. Here I have $400 million in my back pocket that I’m holding. Now, I need a favor from you”

Solicitation of something of value from a foreign entity - 11CFR 110.2 and 11 CFR 300.2

And he did it in public with China. That you missed it demonstrates how gullible, ignorant and blind you are.

Tough shit on the obstruction. At one point, he had a chance at around $20 million, but that wasn’t good enough for the stupid fucks. Here’s the way the Constitution works, dumbfuck. The House initiates revenue bills and specifies where the money goes. The President has no authority to rob an entirely different program for his pet project. It’s unconstitutional. But I guess “patriots” can do that. lol

He wasn’t investigating shit, moron. He was asking for help on his fucked up and laughable conspiracy theory and wanting dirt on Biden. An using that $400 million as a threat. That’s extortion.

Now, we have him betraying an ally and “negotiating” a bogus cease fire. Today, Kurds died in bombings, while the Turks took more territory. Erdogan played him like a fiddle. Just like Putin and Kim do.

Patriot? Pfffft.

A bumbling, incompetent, pathologically lying sociopath. A piece of human feces.

Now, run off, punk. You just got your ass handed to you again.

14. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL please tell me, how is Trump a coward for standing up to the liberal media?

FYI Obama is using a stolen SSN number from a guy born in 1890. Please explain how this ISNT treason and how standing up for the PEOPLE is treason?

If you knew anything at all you would see that Trump is protecting the 2nd amendment from liberal attacks to destroy it. This is the opposite of treason. This is patriotism. This is called defending the constitution. Both are foreign concepts to the liberal left.

And Trump isnt fat. He's 245lb of American made muscle. And he punches at a much higher weight class than Obama ever did. That would be a great fight to see though, Obama vs Trump in a 10 round boxing match. Whoever wins gets to decide on and dictate America's destiny.

Oh wait, that already happened. Obama and his socialist peeps are in political free-fall thanks to Trump. They just haven't hit the ground yet. It's like George Forman's KO against Michael Moorer. The first left and right combination knocked him out on his feet and the second inside right hand put him on the canvas.

Consequently, George Foreman is a Trump supporter (and had this to say about DT):

“I was broke, too. Bankrupt. Put me back, he was part of writing those checks, so I could be on the wealthy side again. So I’ll always be grateful to the entrepreneur Donald Trump,” he said. “And now, President Donald Trump.”

“I love the United States,” Foreman, 68, said during the podcast. “They [Durant and Kaepernick] haven’t been brought up with people who were patriotic ... A lot of people died so that they can have that privilege.”

George Foreman, Christian, Patriot and Trump supporter. Now that combination cannot be beat!
    Trump is a fat yellow-bellied coward who ran away and deserted his friends because he thought it might bring him a few votes. He is beneath contempt, as are his supporters.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

domer76 (10-20-2019)

16. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Double standard much? I know truth is to a liberal as kryptonite is to superman so I am not surprised liberals were having melt downs left and right. In fact, I was expecting it. And just look at Adam Schiff, he tells the public an outright fabricated conversation that didnt happen in that sequence... direct lies straight to the american people. And its no problem for Adam because he is a true liberal democrat - a consistent liar. shifty schiff is his nickname.

I understand you like to dish it out but you cant handle the truth, can ya?

So you can dish out all the hate lies and slander against Donald Trump anytime you want (and these shenanigans by the left wing have been going on like this since 2016):

BUT

liberals lose their minds when I post an Obama conspiracy theory in the conspiracy forum???

Remember you lost the election in 2016? That means everything you say has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Actually some of the conspiracy theories have been taking root.

-Possible evidence that Obama is gay and implicated in the murder of one of his ex gay lover back in 2007. I have no problem with Obama liking other men. It's just when you've created the portrait of the quintessential American family and it gets shattered in a million pieces that makes me question the mans real identity. Everything becomes a question mark. Like why did it take Obama over 2.5 years to obtain his long form birth certificate?

-Possible evidence that Obama's SSN is dated from 1890 and it was issued in Connecticut, this is a mystery because there is no known connection and Obama never lived there.

-If Obama is in fact gay, which is highly probable, we must then also revisit Michelle Obama's conspiracy theory to tie up any lose ends. The notion of a transgender first lady and a gay president is extremely wild and far fetched. Nahhhh impossible! But we do have sex lies murder and intrigue. Weight the evidence for yourself.

I had bad information (fake news) for Michelle Obamas family when she was young and the questionable account of Benghazi (although I DO NOT trust the liberal media's account either) Considering the talking points getting watered down and the lies that were perpetrated against the American people shortly after the attack made me sick. To have your own government fail you, almost turn on you. Well that will be a bad day for America.

Lets reflect on the words of Clint Eastwood:

17. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Trump is a fat yellow-bellied coward who ran away and deserted his friends because he thought it might bring him a few votes. He is beneath contempt, as are his supporters.
    Liberal Delusion #24888:

Delusion:
    Insults will eventually hurt Donald Trump

Reality:
    Insulting Donald Trump will only serve to further marginalize liberal Democrats. Insults will only serve to make Donald Trump and his supporters stronger.

Liberal Paradox of the day:
    (The abortion paradox # 2104)

18. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Liberal Delusion #24888:

Delusion:
    Insults will eventually hurt Donald Trump

Reality:
    Insulting Donald Trump will only serve to further marginalize liberal Democrats. Insults will only serve to make Donald Trump and his supporters stronger.

Liberal Paradox of the day:
    (The abortion paradox # 2104)

So, you’re referring to the King of Insults. That’s the only thing Trump is good at. He poisons everything else he touches.

Shove your hypocrisy up your ass, douchenozzle.