Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriot and Trump Supporter

1. #226 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    No it's not, dumbfuck. Somewhere around the 11th closest in history. Combine that with a massive popular vote ass kicking.

says the LOSER!!!!!!!!

dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

2. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Who am I going to believe, you or the BLS? Guess you didn't learn statistics in your fancy engineering school lol.
    So what is your take on Trump and women in the workplace? You never responded...
    dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

3. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Try growing food on asphalt.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,310 Times in 10,501 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Are you saying there are not any farmers going bankrupt over Trump’s trade policies?

5. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (10-24-2019)

6. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    h

​WHAT DID THAT TAKE YOU? ONE WEEK TO RESPOND TO MY ORIGINAL REBUTTAL? SO PATHETIC... SO GIVE ME A WEEK AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU CLUELESS PATHETIC TRUMP HATER!

you need to start from the very beginning my friend... when you open your heart to patriotism there is no room for prejudice.... always pursue solidarity!

lol

Unlike you, cunt, I have other things on my plate.

Now, run off sonny, and have your mommy change your diapers.

7. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (10-24-2019)

8. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So what is your take on Trump and women in the workplace? You never responded...
    This was my question, that you never answered. I didn't talk about women in the workplace, but overall. "Here's my proposal. First, role-play that you are me (a white female Dem who is super liberal), then tell me what trump has ever said or done regarding others like me that I could consider "positive."

trump is crude, boorish, condescending and insulting to women and I resent it on behalf of all women. trump does not give us, the MAJORITY in this country, the respect we deserve, and his administration has fewer women than any of his predecessors. In the US population women make up 50.8 % v. 49.2% men, and his administration doesn't reflect that.

"Earlier this month, a woman broke a glass ceiling: President Donald Trump announced that he would name Gina Haspel, a career intelligence officer, the first female director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Yet Haspel is something of a rarity, an Atlantic analysis of 2,475 Trump appointees shows. The White House has named twice as many men as women to administration positions. This gender skew is both broad and deep: In no department do female appointees outnumber male appointees, and in some cases men outnumber women four or five to one. Moreover, men significantly outnumber women in low-level positions as well as in high-level ones, with Trump’s Cabinet currently composed of 19 men and five women.

Overall, 33 percent of Trump’s appointees are women, compared to 47 percent of the national workforce and 43 percent of the 2 million workers across the executive branch."

― Charles Dickens

9. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you have to admit 304 to 227 is a respectable margin of victory.

While not a total "landslide" its safe to say that Donald J Trump throttled Hillary R Clinton.

And Trump will make good on his "landslide" claim in 2020... just wait for it!
    Serious question: what will you do if trump loses?

― Charles Dickens

10. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Smile

says the LOSER!!!!!!!!

Dontcha just hate it when you constantly get called on your lies and bullshit?

11. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (10-24-2019)

12. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Serious question: what will you do if trump loses?
    Trump is going to win big. Trump won by a sizable margin in 2016 and has done so much for the country since then, many many more people will be voting for him. He is truly a president to ALL THE PEOPLE!

13. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=domer76;3313749]Dontcha just hate it when you constantly get called on your lies and bullshit?

: lolup::l olup::lo lup::lol up:
    SAYS THE LOSER! REMEMBER? HILLARY LOST IN 2016? STILL A LITTLE BUTTHURT IM GUESSING? YOU ANTI TRUMP PEOPLE ARE SOME OF THE IGNORANT PEOPLE ON THE PLANET AND YOU ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE TO THE NATION. OH DEMOCRATS, DESTROYERS OF LIBERTY, YOU ARE SO GOING DOWN IN 2020.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE IN POLITICAL FREEFALL?

Dude, it took you close to a week to put together your half assed response, why should I even take you seriously when all you posts are stupid emojis?

And to think, this guy reposted his questions TWICE blatantly ignoring my own response to those questions.

IGNORE THE TRUTH< BECOME A DEMOCRAT!

14. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump is going to win big. Trump won by a sizable margin in 2016 and has done so much for the country since then, many many more people will be voting for him. He is truly a president to ALL THE PEOPLE!
    This means you're not even entertaining the possibility?

― Charles Dickens

15. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This was my question, that you never answered. I didn't talk about women in the workplace, but overall. "Here's my proposal. First, role-play that you are me (a white female Dem who is super liberal), then tell me what trump has ever said or done regarding others like me that I could consider "positive."

trump is crude, boorish, condescending and insulting to women and I resent it on behalf of all women. trump does not give us, the MAJORITY in this country, the respect we deserve, and his administration has fewer women than any of his predecessors. In the US population women make up 50.8 % v. 49.2% men, and his administration doesn't reflect that.

"Earlier this month, a woman broke a glass ceiling: President Donald Trump announced that he would name Gina Haspel, a career intelligence officer, the first female director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Yet Haspel is something of a rarity, an Atlantic analysis of 2,475 Trump appointees shows. The White House has named twice as many men as women to administration positions. This gender skew is both broad and deep: In no department do female appointees outnumber male appointees, and in some cases men outnumber women four or five to one. Moreover, men significantly outnumber women in low-level positions as well as in high-level ones, with Trump’s Cabinet currently composed of 19 men and five women.

Overall, 33 percent of Trump’s appointees are women, compared to 47 percent of the national workforce and 43 percent of the 2 million workers across the executive branch."
    Wow you really are that stupid. Overall health includes a career path in case you didnt know...
    Please references my previous responses... thank you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

MAGA MAN (10-24-2019)

17. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wow you really are that stupid. Overall health includes a career path in case you didnt know...
    Please references my previous responses... thank you.
    ^ Thanks for showing me who you really are. We are done here.

― Charles Dickens

18. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This means you're not even entertaining the possibility?
    There is no question. I predicted the win in 2016 and it's going to be even easier for the Donald this time around. You democrats dont have viable candidates, face up to those facts and become a Trump supporter now!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

MAGA MAN (10-24-2019)

20. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

^ Thanks for showing me who you really are. We are done here.
    Forgive me for lumping you in with domer 76

But you are not dealing with the facts I showed you for women in the workplace and that's why Im frustrated.