Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    if hes real
    Seriously what is the big mystery? Do you guys really think I'm working for Putin?

Do you guys want to see my birth certificate?

I might just be exactly who I said I was... A patriot and a Trump supporter, dont you think? lol

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

You're a sock and not a good one.

Probably Mason.

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Merc View Post
    Seriously what is the big mystery? Do you guys really think I'm working for Putin?

I might just be exactly who I said I was... A patriot and a Trump supporter, dont you think? lol
    why do you hate corporations?

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    so you blathered some right wing meme about how horrible our CORPORATE MEDIA is and now you wo t come back and tell us how to FIX the corporate media ?????

should we make all MEDIA part of the GOVERNMENT???????

You claim there is a problem of it being too liberal

Maybe those corporations who OWN THEIR STATIONS are liberal ????

maybe they WANT their taxes raised

maybe they want Democratic presidents

your assholes made it so CORPORATIONS are people remember

IF they are people they have a right to be liberal huh

your memes keep killing each other asshole
    explain your claims of a liberal media

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

what part of this nation are you a patriot to?

to like trump you have to hate the rest of our nation

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

our FBI says Russia attacked us

the Senate says Russia attacked us

Mueller report says Russia attacked us

Putin says he didn't

and you hate my nation and side with Putin

that is not being an American partriot

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

PROVE THE MEDIA IS LYING TO HARM THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

if you cant prove it

YOU SHOULD NOT BELIEVE IT

If they are in FACT telling the truth and ONLY ONE STATION (FOX) is the one lying then everything you say you stand for is a lie

GET IT

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you cant defend the MOST BASIC part of what you believe

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm from Upstate NY (Schenectady, NY)
    Here to debate politics - of course!
    Fervent supporter of Donald J Trump
    I predict he will be elected in 2020
    American Patriot - Honor the constitution
    Obama is the evil mastermind, the joker, if you will

I believe the only way forward is for our nation to heal from the wounds created by Clinton - Bush - Obama legacy and the time to heal is NOW. 2020 will be a groundbreaking election and I predict a landslide victory for Donald Trump. We have come this far and we have so much potential as a nation - I think we are about to realize our true potential under Trump leadership. Already, we are seeing the nation's crime rate dip. We are seeing steady employment across the board, including great numbers for blacks and minorities. The economic engine has never been better.

I am 34 years old and suffering from a lower back injury. Because of this I have limited mobility and I'm out of work until I can get surgery in a few months, so I spend a lot of my time online. It is my hope that we can figure out this game of politics to work best FOR THE PEOPLE. Because this is a nation BY THE PEOPLE and we will be restored to our former greatness under Trump leadership.

Iron Mike

MIKE

if you are a real American you are now beginning to understand how lied to you have been.

One little converstation with me DESTROYED the lies you base your whole worlld on

Fox told you many many lies

they told you what liberals say (and they were lying to you)

We have the FACTS

you are awash in lies

this is the typical thing that happens when you fools start trying to debate REAL Americans

Not the ghosts the likes of FOX tells you we are

I have done this many times before

seen you fox filled idiots come marching in having NEVER QUESTIOEN what fox spills into your one sided brain

ONLY A CON MANS DREAM would depend on ONE STATION and call all the others liars

buy a clue

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I believe the only way forward is for our nation to heal from the wounds created by Clinton - Bush - Obama legacy and the time to heal is NOW. 2020 will be a groundbreaking election and I predict a landslide victory for Donald Trump. We have come this far and we have so much potential as a nation - I think we are about to realize our true potential under Trump leadership. Already, we are seeing the nation's crime rate dip. We are seeing steady employment across the board, including great numbers for blacks and minorities. The economic engine has never been better.

I am 34 years old and suffering from a lower back injury. Because of this I have limited mobility and I'm out of work until I can get surgery in a few months, so I spend a lot of my time online. It is my hope that we can figure out this game of politics to work best FOR THE PEOPLE. Because this is a nation BY THE PEOPLE and we will be restored to our former greatness under Trump leadership.

Iron Mike
    and away runs another idiot chicken shit

14. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

15. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

[QUOTE=Trumpet;3309068]

I believe the only way forward is for our nation to heal from the wounds created by Clinton - Bush - Obama legacy and the time to heal is NOW. 2

Could you kindly explain what wounds that you're talking about?????
    First of all let me preface my statement by placing Clinton, Bush and Obama in the same basket. As far as I am concerned all three of these presidents were either sold out to special interests, had possible deep state connections and/or exercised anti american policy. Or domestic policy that harmed the american people. If I had to rank them, Obama would worst followed by Bush and then Clinton. All three of these presidents have also shown lack of respect and disregard for our constitution, therefore we must call into question their integrity.

Lets start with Bill Clinton and talk about NAFTA.

What is Nafta?
    The North American Free Trade Agreement between the US, Mexico and Canada has bound the economies of the two countries together for more than 20 years, enabling the free flow of goods. Clinton, while signing the NAFTA bill, stated that "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement." NAFTA then replaced the previous Canada-US FTA. This was a blatant lie delivered straight to the American people.

The agreement dates back to the presidency of Ronald Reagan, who established a US-Canada free trade agreement in the 1980s, before negotiations for the addition of Mexico began under George HW Bush. Nafta was ultimately implemented under Bill Clinton in 1994 to remove import and export barriers between the three countries.

The NAFTA deal was definitely Clintons baby and was radically different from the concepts intended by Reagan. I just want to clear that up because some people like to pin NAFTAs failure on Reagan, when in reality it was all Bill Clinton.

The deal was responsible for job losses in traditionally heavy manufacturing states such as Michigan, and for holding back wage growth for the roles that have remained. NAFTA was the worst trade deal in the history of the United States.

U.S. Jobs Were Lost
    Since labor is cheaper in Mexico, many manufacturing industries withdrew part of their production from the high-cost United States. Almost 80 percent of the losses were in manufacturing. The hardest-hit states were California, New York, Michigan, and Texas. They had high concentrations of the industries that moved plants to Mexico. These industries included motor vehicles, textiles, computers, and electrical appliances.

U.S. Wages Were Suppressed
    Not all companies in these industries moved to Mexico. But some used the threat of moving as leverage against union organizing drives. When workers had to choose between joining the union and losing the factory, workers chose the plant. Without union support, the workers had little bargaining power. That suppressed wage growth.

Our people lost out big time with NAFTA. It wasnt a deal for the people because Bill Clinton was sold out to special interests and corporate america. Make no mistake, this wounded the american economy and the american worker Lots of jobs were lost. Its difficult to quantify this type of loss, but lets just say it started a pattern of behavior that would continue through from Bush and then ultimately to Obama. And the american worker continued to suffer all the way through. This is just one demonstration where Clinton to power away from the people and put it in the hands of multi billion dollar corporations.

Missed Opportunity to Kill Osama Bin Laden
    A day before Sept. 11, 2001, former President Bill Clinton told an audience that he could have had Osama bin Laden killed, but chose not to,because an attack could have endangered innocent women and children in Afghanistan. Speaking to businessmen in Australia, Clinton said he had a shot at Bin Laden, whose Al Qaeda organization would launch attacks the next day that left about 3,000 dead at the World Trade Center, Washington, D.C. and in western Pennsylvania. Bill Clinton should have taken the shot. there may have been strong undercurrents at play that influenced this decision.

Last tidbit: Terrorist attack unanswered by two presidents
    Al Qaeda killed 17 U.S. sailors in its October 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, but neither the outgoing Clinton administration nor the incoming Bush administration retaliated. You take a hard stance on terrorism to show them who's in charge. Clinton in particular failed the American people yet again and likely emboldened radical Islamic Terrorism all around the world.

There are many honorable mentions, but these stand out by order of magnitude and damage done.. Last observation: Clinton appeared to have had a healthy appetite for cocaine and women. Not a great quality to have in a president. Donald Trump does not drink or smoke, he never has and he never will.

I will link up Bush and Obama tomorrow. In the meantime, this should be enough information to chew on for a while.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-19-2019)

17. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

[QUOTE=Iron-Merc;3309280]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post

First of all let me preface my statement by placing Clinton, Bush and Obama in the same basket. As far as I am concerned all three of these presidents were either sold out to special interests, had possible deep state connections and/or exercised anti american policy. Or domestic policy that harmed the american people. If I had to rank them, Obama would worst followed by Bush and then Clinton. All three of these presidents have also shown lack of respect and disregard for our constitution, therefore we must call into question their integrity.

Lets start with Bill Clinton and talk about NAFTA.

What is Nafta?
    The North American Free Trade Agreement between the US, Mexico and Canada has bound the economies of the two countries together for more than 20 years, enabling the free flow of goods. Clinton, while signing the NAFTA bill, stated that "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement." NAFTA then replaced the previous Canada-US FTA. This was a blatant lie delivered straight to the American people.

The agreement dates back to the presidency of Ronald Reagan, who established a US-Canada free trade agreement in the 1980s, before negotiations for the addition of Mexico began under George HW Bush. Nafta was ultimately implemented under Bill Clinton in 1994 to remove import and export barriers between the three countries.

The NAFTA deal was definitely Clintons baby and was radically different from the concepts intended by Reagan. I just want to clear that up because some people like to pin NAFTAs failure on Reagan, when in reality it was all Bill Clinton.

The deal was responsible for job losses in traditionally heavy manufacturing states such as Michigan, and for holding back wage growth for the roles that have remained. NAFTA was the worst trade deal in the history of the United States.

U.S. Jobs Were Lost
    Since labor is cheaper in Mexico, many manufacturing industries withdrew part of their production from the high-cost United States. Almost 80 percent of the losses were in manufacturing. The hardest-hit states were California, New York, Michigan, and Texas. They had high concentrations of the industries that moved plants to Mexico. These industries included motor vehicles, textiles, computers, and electrical appliances.

U.S. Wages Were Suppressed
    Not all companies in these industries moved to Mexico. But some used the threat of moving as leverage against union organizing drives. When workers had to choose between joining the union and losing the factory, workers chose the plant. Without union support, the workers had little bargaining power. That suppressed wage growth.

Our people lost out big time with NAFTA. It wasnt a deal for the people because Bill Clinton was sold out to special interests and corporate america. Make no mistake, this wounded the american economy and the american worker Lots of jobs were lost. Its difficult to quantify this type of loss, but lets just say it started a pattern of behavior that would continue through from Bush and then ultimately to Obama. And the american worker continued to suffer all the way through. This is just one demonstration where Clinton to power away from the people and put it in the hands of multi billion dollar corporations.

Missed Opportunity to Kill Osama Bin Laden
    A day before Sept. 11, 2001, former President Bill Clinton told an audience that he could have had Osama bin Laden killed, but chose not to,because an attack could have endangered innocent women and children in Afghanistan. Speaking to businessmen in Australia, Clinton said he had a shot at Bin Laden, whose Al Qaeda organization would launch attacks the next day that left about 3,000 dead at the World Trade Center, Washington, D.C. and in western Pennsylvania. Bill Clinton should have taken the shot. there may have been strong undercurrents at play that influenced this decision.

Last tidbit: Terrorist attack unanswered by two presidents
    Al Qaeda killed 17 U.S. sailors in its October 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, but neither the outgoing Clinton administration nor the incoming Bush administration retaliated. You take a hard stance on terrorism to show them who's in charge. Clinton in particular failed the American people yet again and likely emboldened radical Islamic Terrorism all around the world.

There are many honorable mentions, but these stand out by order of magnitude and damage done.. Last observation: Clinton appeared to have had a healthy appetite for cocaine and women. Not a great quality to have in a president. Donald Trump does not drink or smoke, he never has and he never will.

I will link up Bush and Obama tomorrow. In the meantime, this should be enough information to chew on for a while.
    Don't bother responding to these lunatic libtards, Mike. They're too stupid to understand YOUR rational and logical responses.