Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MAETZ, REP FL, BLOCKED from INTEL mtg as he's 'TRUMP'S EYES & EARS'

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Save your keystrokes, he's not on the committee. Why the hell would he think he could? Did Trump tell him to try?

‘Trump’s eyes and ears’: Matt Gaetz blocked from closed-door hearing with Russia aide

Published
    1 min ago on
    October 14, 2019
    By Travis Gettys

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) was prevented from entering the closed-door hearing where former Russia adviser Fiona Hill was testifying.

The former foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump was subpoenaed by the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight committees for closed door depositions — which Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) blocked Gaetz from entering.

Gaetz does not sit on any of those committees, and the House parliamentarian agreed with House Intelligence committee chairman Schiff that the Trump ally could not attend the hearing.

“It’s not like I’m on the agriculture committee,” Gaetz complained afterward.

The deposition was held in a secure hearing room, and phones were not allowed inside.

Former federal prosecutor Mario Renatti
    Isn't Nunes lurking?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I more than suspect this clown is in it for himself, and after Trump's demise is positioning himself as the face of hardball racist no limits trash politics on the right.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Honestly, it should come as no surprise that Gaetz loves a dumb conspiracy theory. The congressman has appeared on InfoWars with Alex Jones, a snake oil salesman who peddles supplements and promotes batshit insane ideas like governments have secret weather weapons and chemicals in the water are turning frogs gay.

To pile it on, one of Gaetz's aides once wrote a bill with help from a conspiracy theory subreddit devoted to white nationalism and Trump.

But he also can't seem to stop himself from doing racist crap on a semi-regular basis. Gaetz's special guest for President Trump's State of the Union address just happened to be Chuck Johnson, a banned Twitter troll, accused Holocaust denier and vocal affiliate of the "alt-right" white nationalist movement.

Gaetz also argued with Chris Hayes on MSNBC that Haiti is basically just "sheet metal and garbage," when attempting to defend Trump's racist "shithole countries" comments.

This mug shot is from his 2008 arrest for DUI. He has been stopped at least 7 times for DUI. He has no convictions and still holds his driver's license because his politically powerful father, currently a GOB favorite to be nominated over more qualified candidates to become the next UWF president, used influence to make sure his son walked free. Something you nor I would never get away with.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-15-2019)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Honestly, it should come as no surprise that Gaetz loves a dumb conspiracy theory. The congressman has appeared on InfoWars with Alex Jones, a snake oil salesman who peddles supplements and promotes batshit insane ideas like governments have secret weather weapons and chemicals in the water are turning frogs gay.

To pile it on, one of Gaetz's aides once wrote a bill with help from a conspiracy theory subreddit devoted to white nationalism and Trump.

But he also can't seem to stop himself from doing racist crap on a semi-regular basis. Gaetz's special guest for President Trump's State of the Union address just happened to be Chuck Johnson, a banned Twitter troll, accused Holocaust denier and vocal affiliate of the "alt-right" white nationalist movement.

Gaetz also argued with Chris Hayes on MSNBC that Haiti is basically just "sheet metal and garbage," when attempting to defend Trump's racist "shithole countries" comments.

This mug shot is from his 2008 arrest for DUI. He has been stopped at least 7 times for DUI. He has no convictions and still holds his driver's license because his politically powerful father, currently a GOB favorite to be nominated over more qualified candidates to become the next UWF president, used influence to make sure his son walked free. Something you nor I would never get away with.
    I mentioned this early. He's a POS.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Micawber,

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I more than suspect this clown is in it for himself, and after Trump's demise is positioning himself as the face of hardball racist no limits trash politics on the right.
    Would love to be the next Trump.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Adolf_Twitler,

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post

It's unfortunate for our nation that Trump is setting examples for nefarious characters like this.

I have always failed to understand why those lacking in self confidence at making an honest living resort to such diabolical means to become wealthy when simply working smart and diligently in a positive way does every bit as well.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.