Thread: MAETZ, REP FL, BLOCKED from INTEL mtg as he's 'TRUMP'S EYES & EARS'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default MAETZ, REP FL, BLOCKED from INTEL mtg as he's 'TRUMP'S EYES & EARS'

Save your keystrokes, he's not on the committee. Why the hell would he think he could? Did Trump tell him to try?

‘Trump’s eyes and ears’: Matt Gaetz blocked from closed-door hearing with Russia aide

Published
    1 min ago on
    October 14, 2019
    By Travis Gettys

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) was prevented from entering the closed-door hearing where former Russia adviser Fiona Hill was testifying.

The former foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump was subpoenaed by the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight committees for closed door depositions — which Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) blocked Gaetz from entering.

Gaetz does not sit on any of those committees, and the House parliamentarian agreed with House Intelligence committee chairman Schiff that the Trump ally could not attend the hearing.

“It’s not like I’m on the agriculture committee,” Gaetz complained afterward.

The deposition was held in a secure hearing room, and phones were not allowed inside.

Former federal prosecutor Mario Renatti
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

evince (10-14-2019), PoliTalker (10-14-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Centerlelftfl,

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Save your keystrokes, he's not on the committee. Why the hell would he think he could? Did Trump tell him to try?

‘Trump’s eyes and ears’: Matt Gaetz blocked from closed-door hearing with Russia aide

Published
    1 min ago on
    October 14, 2019
    By Travis Gettys

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) was prevented from entering the closed-door hearing where former Russia adviser Fiona Hill was testifying.

The former foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump was subpoenaed by the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight committees for closed door depositions — which Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) blocked Gaetz from entering.

Gaetz does not sit on any of those committees, and the House parliamentarian agreed with House Intelligence committee chairman Schiff that the Trump ally could not attend the hearing.

The deposition was held in a secure hearing room, and phones were not allowed inside.

No big surprise.

Comes from a family of good old boy politicians. Total lackey. A lawyer who has used the written form of the law to look for every loophole which can be exploited for profit. No wonder he is so enamored with Trump!

"What’s the benefit of being the president’s most sycophantic fanboy in Congress? If you ask the office of Rep. Matt Gaetz, a Republican from the Florida Panhandle, what the congressman’s unquestioning defense of Donald Trump has brought his district, you will receive a list titled “President Trump Wins for FL-01.” Among the 17 items:

“President Trump says Rep. Gaetz is ‘handsome, going places…fantastic’ in Fort Myers, Florida rally.”

“President Trump holds rally in Pensacola, FL with Matt Gaetz.”

“President Trump calls Rep. Gaetz ‘an absolute warrior’ in live Fox News interview.”

“President Trump endorses Gaetz in the Republican primary calling him ‘one of the finest and most talented people in Congress.’”

Flattery in Trumpworld is a two-way street, and Gaetz, 37, has earned a reputation for becoming one of the party’s highest-profile members by cheerleading for the president and emulating his public bullying and trolling. Gaetz seems to spend more time on Fox News than in congressional committee rooms, and when he does legislate, it’s sometimes for show. After Trump mocked the House Intelligence Committee chair, one of his chief antagonists, as “little pencil-*neck Adam Schiff,” Gaetz went on Tucker Carlson’s show to announce a resolution to boot the California Democrat off the committee. Gaetz called it the Preventing Extreme Negli*gence with Classified Information Licenses Act, or PENCIL Act."

How Matt Gaetz Used Daddy’s Money to Become Trump’s Favorite Congressman

"The meanest member of Congress hails from a town called Niceville, a sleepy enclave of about 15,000 nestled on Choctaw*hatchee Bay, just off the Gulf of Mexico. When Gaetz was growing up, it was 90 percent white, solidly middle class, and best known for hosting the Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival—in honor of the plentiful local fish, not the hairdo. The Gaetzes owned a second home, in the nearby town of Seaside, where The Truman Show was filmed. Gaetz, who has devoted his career to getting on television, spent much of his childhood in a house made famous by a character trying to get off TV.

..."

It's a great article. VERY informative. It will give you all the back ground to understand why Gaetz is the way he is.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-14-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

gosh......must be America.......wouldn't want the accused to actually hear the testimony being used against him.......lol.......(and the demmycunts deny they are turning into fascists).......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-14-2019), dukkha (10-14-2019), Truth Detector (10-14-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Centerlelftfl,

No big surprise.

Comes from a family of good old boy politicians. Total lackey. A lawyer who has used the written form of the law to look for every loophole which can be exploited for profit. No wonder he is so enamored with Trump!

"What’s the benefit of being the president’s most sycophantic fanboy in Congress? If you ask the office of Rep. Matt Gaetz, a Republican from the Florida Panhandle, what the congressman’s unquestioning defense of Donald Trump has brought his district, you will receive a list titled “President Trump Wins for FL-01.” Among the 17 items:

“President Trump says Rep. Gaetz is ‘handsome, going places…fantastic’ in Fort Myers, Florida rally.”

“President Trump calls Rep. Gaetz ‘an absolute warrior’ in live Fox News interview.”

“President Trump endorses Gaetz in the Republican primary calling him ‘one of the finest and most talented people in Congress.’”

Flattery in Trumpworld is a two-way street, and Gaetz, 37, has earned a reputation for becoming one of the party’s highest-profile members by cheerleading for the president and emulating his public bullying and trolling. Gaetz seems to spend more time on Fox News than in congressional committee rooms, and when he does legislate, it’s sometimes for show. After Trump mocked the House Intelligence Committee chair, one of his chief antagonists, as “little pencil-*neck Adam Schiff,” Gaetz went on Tucker Carlson’s show to announce a resolution to boot the California Democrat off the committee. Gaetz called it the Preventing Extreme Negli*gence with Classified Information Licenses Act, or PENCIL Act."

"The meanest member of Congress hails from a town called Niceville, a sleepy enclave of about 15,000 nestled on Choctaw*hatchee Bay, just off the Gulf of Mexico. When Gaetz was growing up, it was 90 percent white, solidly middle class, and best known for hosting the Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival—in honor of the plentiful local fish, not the hairdo. The Gaetzes owned a second home, in the nearby town of Seaside, where The Truman Show was filmed. Gaetz, who has devoted his career to getting on television, spent much of his childhood in a house made famous by a character trying to get off TV.

..."

It's a great article. VERY informative. It will give you all the back ground to understand why Gaetz is the way he is.
    PIECE OF SHIT IS FROM MY STATE. (I was talking to the DEM running against him. Not a clue whether he has a chance. I doubt if he has $$$$$)

PS He is NOT talented. At all. That's according to those who know his RECORD. I guess as long as he looks good.

While serving in the state house, Gaetz joined with state senator Joe Negron to propose legislation "designed to accelerate the execution of many of the 404 inmates on Florida's death row" by requiring the governor to sign a death warrant for those inmates who have exhausted their appeals,[15] noting, "Only God can judge. But we can sure set up the meeting."[16] He also joined forces with state senator Greg Evers to propose legislation that eliminated the federal ethanol content mandate that 10% of gasoline sold in Florida contain ethanol;[17][18] the legislation was signed by Governor Rick Scott in May 2013.[19]

Following the trial of George Zimmerman for the shooting of Trayvon Martin, Will Weatherford, the speaker of the Florida House of Representatives, announced that he would order hearings on the "stand-your-ground" law that was raised as an issue during the trial.[20] Gaetz, the chairman of the Criminal Justice Subcommittee, was tasked with reviewing the legislation, and announced before hearings that he would not support changing "one damn comma," though he indicated that he would listen to both sides' testimony during the hearings.[21] Following the conclusion of the hearings, he authored legislation that would allow defendants who successfully used a "stand your ground" defense during their trial "to apply for a 'certificate of eligibility' to expunge information related to 'stand your ground' from their criminal records."[22]

When his subcommittee was considering legislation that would "keep mug shots of people who are charged with crimes off the Internet until they are convicted," Gaetz brought up his 2008 arrest and non-conviction, arguing that his mistakes made him who he is and that publicly available mug shots "could be a problem for those unaccustomed to publicity."[23]
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 10-14-2019 at 11:05 AM.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was just looking at your other thread about the Doral video and noticed something.

There is a striking resemblance in the appearance of Don Trump Jr and Matt Gaetz.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I was just looking at your other thread about the Doral video and noticed something.

There is a striking resemblance in the appearance of Don Trump Jr and Matt Gaetz.
    Not to me. I think Matt has that 'pie faced' southern boy look. (Even though I think he is a westerner-midwest by birth, one of the Dakotas?)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

HA HA.. the Secret Impeachment can't stand any transparency -only what it chooses to leak to the press-
    who dutifully prints it up like the lapdog they are without questions

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-14-2019), Truth Detector (10-14-2019)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    gosh......must be America.......wouldn't want the accused to actually hear the testimony being used against him.......lol.......(and the demmycunts deny they are turning into fascists).......
    Secret Impeachment! (is that like double secret probation? (Animal House)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-14-2019)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    HA HA.. the Secret Impeachment can't stand any transparency -only what it chooses to leak to the press-
    ^^Spot on. You hit the truth on the head with this one. They don't want transparency because the facts don't support their laughably stupid narrative.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-14-2019), dukkha (10-14-2019)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,774 Times in 27,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post

Published
    1 min ago on
    October 14, 2019
    By Travis Gettys

he is part of the republican partys attempt to obstruct justice

we will have a nice jail cell for his crime spree

obstructing our systems OVERSIGHT responsibilities is illegal

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Then he needs to get on the right committee to hear what TRUMP wants him to hear. REPS decide that. Dumbass

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Hello Centerlelftfl,

No big surprise.

..."

This the same type of tool the GOP is packing the courts with and just like Brat "pickled liver" Kavanaugh, who came down the same entitled corridor of corrupt right wing thieving corporate tools.

And on that tack, if Trump is impeached, his court packed judges should be negated as well. But of course the government of the USA never really does the right and just thing even when Dems are in control due to its neo-Liberals. This is another reason why we need Progressives in charge.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 10-14-2019 at 05:32 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-15-2019)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    This the same type of tool the GOP is packing the courts with and just like Brat "pickled liver" Kavanaugh, who came down the same entitled corridor of corrupt right wing thieving corporate tools.

And on that tack, if Trump is impeached, his court packed judges should be negated as well. But of course the government of the USA never really does the right and just thing even when Dems are in control due to its neo-Liberals. This is another reason why we need Progressives in charge.
    POS KAVANAUGH needs to have his 'manhood' revoked.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

Cinnabar (10-14-2019), PoliTalker (10-15-2019)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

ANOTHER lame thread started by a Lame Loathsome Laughable Lunatic Loser Liberal..................

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    ANOTHER lame thread started by a Lame Loathsome Laughable Lunatic Loser Liberal..................
    Made the front of the political MAGS--fair game.

You're just pissed cause there's SO MUCH MATERIAL to work with. Shoot the messenger? Go for it!